Started by gnooryblows, December 17, 2016, 02:54:12 PM

whoozit

Don't shit where you...never mind.

gnooryblows

Quote from: whoozit on December 20, 2016, 12:11:24 AM
Don't shit where you...never mind.

You know what the funny thing about all of this is? I've never done buttsex

gnooryblows

Sweat and smell is one of the key components of the breeding process. It signals us when a mate is healthy and will sire strong offspring. Perfume, cologne and deodorant mask the natural smells and pheromones our bodies produce. This interferes with the sacred breeding process. Look around you. Look at your children. Your children are sickly. The new generation is weak and infirmed. Deodorant is ONE of the many reasons for this tragedy. Stop wearing it. Stop using it.

If you are not attracted to the normal, natural body odor of your partner THEN HE / SHE IS NOT FIT TO BE YOUR PARTNER! The brainwashing of people is so deep and so real. They have disrupted your biological processes and breeding prospects. Your children suffer for your own ignorance.

Quote from: gnooryblows on December 20, 2016, 02:14:21 PM
Sweat and smell is one of the key components of the breeding process. It signals us when a mate is healthy and will sire strong offspring. Perfume, cologne and deodorant mask the natural smells and pheromones our bodies produce. This interferes with the sacred breeding process. Look around you. Look at your children. Your children are sickly. The new generation is weak and infirmed. Deodorant is ONE of the many reasons for this tragedy. Stop wearing it. Stop using it.

If you are not attracted to the normal, natural body odor of your partner THEN HE / SHE IS NOT FIT TO BE YOUR PARTNER! The brainwashing of people is so deep and so real. They have disrupted your biological processes and breeding prospects. Your children suffer for your own ignorance.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: gnooryblows on December 19, 2016, 11:33:00 PM
I did have quite the fixation with the turd and the freezing of it did help me to preserve it so that I could enjoy the prize for longer than if it just stayed in its natural temperate state

Does it bother anyone that this turd-obsessed psycho is allowed to walk the streets?  Where are the Jeffrey Dahlmers of the world when you need one?

gnooryblows

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 20, 2016, 10:43:51 PM

Does it bother anyone that this turd-obsessed psycho is allowed to walk the streets?  Where are the Jeffrey Dahlmers of the world when you need one?

You're just #TRIGGERED! by my superior intellect. Jealousy is unattractive!

Kidnostad3

Quote from: gnooryblows on December 21, 2016, 12:27:09 AM
You're just #TRIGGERED! by my superior intellect. Jealousy is unattractive!

Triggered by your superior intellect?  No just the natural revulsion that any sane person feels when confronted with disgusting subhuman behavior.  It's just a matter of time before you are again doing the thorazene shuffle in some locked ward. 

gnooryblows

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 21, 2016, 05:24:17 AM
Triggered by your superior intellect?  No just the natural revulsion that any sane person feels when confronted with disgusting subhuman behavior.  It's just a matter of time before you are again doing the thorazene shuffle in some locked ward.

TRIGGERED! Again!

Yorkshire pud

I'm just comforted that such as the turd obsessed psycho you refer to, may come up against a high voltage catenary cable some time in the future. Failing that, he upsets someone more psychotic than him, and has a great time with his enforced best friend.

Jackstar

turd-obsessed psycho is allowed to walk the streets?

He can have the streets. They'll be running down them soon enough.

Roswells, Art

I was thinking since you are so smart it might benefit you to neurally interface with a computer. At the least it would be an interesting project that could entertain you. Potentially you could take over the world.

Taco Bell

Quote from: gnooryblows on December 20, 2016, 02:42:28 PM
Humor will not save you or your bloodline

Come on now, as if anyone on BellGab has sex.

bateman

Quote from: gnooryblows on December 20, 2016, 02:14:21 PM

This is true.

http://beheco.oxfordjournals.org/content/14/5/668.full

ItsOver

Quote from: Taco Bell on December 21, 2016, 08:53:53 PM
Come on now, as if anyone on BellGab has sex.
There's always Bobo17.  If you count horses.

gnooryblows

You will never know mein Schmerz. I walk this Earth in solemn resignation, as I know the truth of our destiny. We are doomed. The evil that has infected the souls of mankind will devour us from the inside out. It's current incarnation is the SJW. In another time, it was the Catholic Church. In the future, it may transform once more. The politics are only a symptom. The cause and the disease lies deeper. It lies in the psyche and the soul. It lies in human weakness. Weakness is inherently evil.

The cabal that runs the show behind the scenes has co-opted the illness for their purposes. They pull the strings on it. They use it. They breed it. It's a bacteria they keep in their petri dish. Feeding it. Growing it. Allowing it fester so that they may unleash it upon their enemies.

YOU HAVE NO HOPE! Many remain hopeful for the future but this is foolish. You are doomed. Your future is doomed. Your children are doomed. Your bloodline is doomed. Humanity is doomed.

If we are lucky, we all will die. The light of humanity will be exterminated like a candleflame. If not, the fate that awaits us and our children is far worse. A worldwide, global enslavement and the slow, systematic degredation of human freedom, individuality and difference.

Under the banner of multiculturalism we shall intermarry and interbreed until we look the same. Under the banner "Tolerant Leftism" every behavior, thought and action will become legislated until we act the same. Over time, the will of the human spirit will be broken.

YOUR OPTIMISM COMES FROM MOVIES WHERE THE GOOD GUY WINS. THIS IS NOT REAL LIFE. THIS IS A FUNCTION OF YOUR BRAINWASH PROGRAMMING. THE DOOM IS ALL THAT IS REAL. ABANDON ALL OF YOUR HOPE AND FACE THE FACTS. JESUS WILL NOT RETURN TO SAVE YOU. A HERO WILL NOT RISE TO SAY YOU. EVERY MAN IS RESPONSIBLE FOR HIS OWN BEING AND NONE OF US IS STRONG ENOUGH TO STOP THE FORCE THAT HAS BEEN SET IN MOTION BY THE UN AND TPTB

I FEEL THIS PAIN AND CARRY IT IN MY SOUL EVERY MOMENT OF EVERY DAY. IT IS THE PAIN OF THE WORLD. WOE IS UNTO ME. I FEEL IT PHYSICALLY IN THE PIT OF MY STOMACH. I WISH NO INDIVIDUAL TO FEEL WHAT I FEEL AND YET I WISH EVERY INDIVIDUAL WOULD FEEL WHAT I FEEL AS IF THEY DID WE MIGHT HAVE SOME SMALL CHANCE

Dr. MD MD

So, who do you think will win the Superbowl?  ???

mikuthing01

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 23, 2016, 01:53:23 AM
So, who do you think will win the Superbowl?  ???

That one team with all the black guys on it

gnooryblows

DELETE thread please

EDITED -
I tried to delete this thread because i remember what faggots people on this board are, but I was too late.

anyway, I was trying to find out if anyone had the broadcast Bill Cooper was mentioning here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5r9jCsUMrU

albrecht

Quote from: gnooryblows on December 24, 2016, 10:52:58 PM
I don't think Art is a freemason
I recall that but even live it seemed like Art was joking and screwing with the caller. He hated Bill (and also Alex, later. And Bill and a young Alex didn't like each other also, though later Alex would always pay homage to him until Norry's controllers put a stop to that. He even, now, unless a caller goes too far, say he liked Bill.) I want to say the Bell Mason was during the open-lines after Art's Dr. William Pierce show or, at least, around that era? You can probably use the search function here at BG and find a reference. Lots of people remember him claiming his Masonic level degree but sounded in jest (at least to me.)

JesusJuice

Quote from: gnooryblows on December 24, 2016, 10:49:48 PM
DELETE thread please

You did it now. You publically accused Art Bell of being a Freemason. You can delete all of your posts but I happened to screen cap them and sent the page to archive.is

I'm going to send him the evidence and you are going to be fucked, buddy. Art is in a sue happy mood this month.

gnooryblows

Quote from: albrecht on December 24, 2016, 11:07:19 PM
I recall that but even live it seemed like Art was joking and screwing with the caller. He hated Bill (and also Alex, later. And Bill and a young Alex didn't like each other also, though later Alex would always pay homage to him until Norry's controllers put a stop to that. He even, now, unless a caller goes too far, say he liked Bill.) I want to say the Bell Mason was during the open-lines after Art's Dr. William Pierce show or, at least, around that era? You can probably use the search function here at BG and find a reference. Lots of people remember him claiming his Masonic level degree but sounded in jest (at least to me.)

I deleted the thread because I remembered what happened the last time on this website that I posted something negative about art I had read somewhere else. It was like WW3. So I just erased the thread. Thanks for answering though

gnooryblows

Quote from: Roasting Porch Testicles On An Open Fire (Merry X-Mas, Fags) on December 24, 2016, 11:11:01 PM

You did it now. You publically accused Art Bell of being a Freemason. You can delete all of your posts but I happened to screen cap them and sent the page to archive.is

I'm going to send him the evidence and you are going to be fucked, buddy. Art is in a sue happy mood this month.

I didn't publicly accuse him, Bill Cooper did. I just deleted the thread because I remember what happened last time I read something negative about the dude and talked about it here. People here suck his dick so I decided it was a bad idea.

gnooryblows

Quote from: Roasting Porch Testicles On An Open Fire (Merry X-Mas, Fags) on December 24, 2016, 11:11:01 PM

Whoa, I didn't even read the second half of this. Go fuck yourself bitch. You have no clue who you are fucking with if you try to do some shit to me.

JesusJuice

Quote from: gnooryblows on December 24, 2016, 11:12:28 PM
I didn't publicly accuse him, Bill Cooper did. I just deleted the thread because I remember what happened last time I read something negative about the dude and talked about it here. People here suck his dick so I decided it was a bad idea.

It's both and honor and a privilege to suck Art Bell's dick. It's the only reason that I keep coming here.

mikuthing01

I am listening to the video now i was going to reply but.... interesting none the less im going to finish the video

gnooryblows

Art can fuck himself too if he has a problem with people discussing his previous programs in an honest manner on the internet. Fuck him

Ciardelo

Oh sure, I'll just never mind. NOT.

So what's up with Art being a Freemason?

Ciardelo

Quote from: gnooryblows on December 24, 2016, 11:13:55 PM
Art can fuck himself too if he has a problem with people discussing his previous programs in an honest manner on the internet. Fuck him
(quoted for truthiness)