• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20131029 - Paul Gunter - Fukushima

Started by MV/Liberace!, October 29, 2013, 08:00:31 PM

The General

Quote from: GuerrillaUnReal on October 29, 2013, 10:04:03 PM
Thank you for the PM! This is awesome. Cannot believe the show is back and there's so much activity here.
Dude, for real!  Welcome back!!! Where the hell ya been, anyway?

Curious

Quote from: guildnavigator on October 29, 2013, 09:59:23 PM
That was odd, the program came back on mid-sentence, was it just the internet users that lost the program?!

I'm listening on an old Delphi XM Skyfi radio.  This is the first time Dark Matter completely dropped.

Because you sound like an asshole, squirting flaming diarrhea.
Quote from: whyamibeingbanned? on October 29, 2013, 10:01:34 PM
Art prob DID kill his wife/let his wife die without getting her medical attention which is what got me banned in the first place when he was asking what the most evil thing he ever did was,

why the FUCK you ban somebody for stating that?!

that plus the obv gay hating = god damn bigoted nazism

Thank you for the PM! This is awesome. Cannot believe the show is back and there's so much activity here.

I remember you!

Jorch would probably add here that the radiation will cause monsters like Godzilla and Gamera to attack Japan.  He has seen it in the movies.

DelphiDreams

If you encounter one of these creatures EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE!
[/quote]
XP LOL~!

steelbot

Quote from: whyamibeingbanned? on October 29, 2013, 10:01:34 PM
this website is nazi art bell acolytes, sorry, most of arts guests have sucked recently, its just fact. this dude is no exception he sounds as if he's got some sort of speech issue, not the best for radio. and Art prob DID kill his wife/let his wife die without getting her medical attention which is what got me banned in the first place when he was asking what the most evil thing he ever did was,

why the FUCK you ban somebody for stating that?!

that plus the obv gay hating = god damn bigoted nazism
heres some food troll, but it's obvious YOU are making the big deal about it, this lust for attention is really sad.  Almost schizophrenic in nature....chill out and be a descent person and you'll have no problems, stay here and troll...then have fun re-creating another account

Nighthawk

Shud wormhole Art to see if he's aware of the drop out. Caus since he came back on he has not said nothin.

Quote from: The General on October 29, 2013, 10:04:45 PM
Dude, for real!  Welcome back!!! Where the hell ya been, anyway?

My career has been on fire lately and I've been on the road a lot doing my thing. Also with C2C reaching craptastic heights unseen before and all the old Art Bell shows already out there on the net, I kind of lost interest. Popped in randomly tonight to see what the recent Knapp shows have been when Art Bell and you are back! Awesome sauce!

I downloaded the Open Lines episode from a bit ago and started laughing uncontrollably when the show started with Ride My Seesaw and Ross Mitchell! Wooooo!

lonevoice

Wow, you registered in 2010!  Welcome back and nice to meet you under such magical circumstances.  It's almost too good to be true!

Falkie2013

Could this be $noory's Halloween costume ?

And somehow this one looks like a $noory takeoff on a zombie movie.

Night of the Bungling Pizza.

[attachment deleted by admin]

[attachment deleted by admin]

aldousburbank

Quote from: whyamibeingbanned? on October 29, 2013, 10:08:36 PM
i am schizophrenic, i do not care what you say, you cannot stop me
You go girls!
How are you liking the Fukishima show thing?  Pretty cool right?

Did he just say there is a Fukushima die weine?

FallenSeraph

Quote from: whyamibeingbanned? on October 29, 2013, 10:10:45 PM
i will have ur anus on a silver platter with dinner

STOP THAT, YOU NASTY WEIRDO! I'm trying to enjoy my popcorn!

eddie dean

Quote from: zeebo on October 29, 2013, 09:47:15 PM
This.  I say let a few F-bombs fly here and there.  Helps me feel alive.

His master plan is to cuss in every live interview he does, then develope a anit-cursing program to sell.
I am so far behind, Surely  Aldous has already posted this joke, and it is better than mine. :)
carry on..

Spinner

Quote from: guildnavigator on October 29, 2013, 09:59:23 PM
That was odd, the program came back on mid-sentence, was it just the internet users that lost the program?!
No, the internet stream did not drop. It was the show - it just went off the air, and Sirius began to run "stand-by" apology announcements.

Quote from: whyamibeingbanned? on October 29, 2013, 10:10:45 PM
i will have ur anus on a silver platter with dinner

Don't forget the fava beans and a nice Chianti

mattjs2732

Quote from: Seraphim27 on October 29, 2013, 10:12:30 PM
STOP THAT, YOU NASTY WEIRDO! I'm trying to enjoy my popcorn!
Quit feeding the troll and he'll go somewhere else :)

zeebo

Quote from: dortmunder on October 29, 2013, 09:55:29 PM
There have been reports of a strange, mustached creature scurrying around the desert tonight. He was last seen raiding a local 7-11 for pizza rolls...

the chupanoorie!

someguy

Quote from: I Suck on October 29, 2013, 10:12:58 PM
You're a fucking piece of shit who should steal your daddy's fucking gun and blow your retarded brain and your creepy face off your torso.   Have a nice fucking day freak.

go on and tell us how you really feel

aldousburbank

Yo Mr. Guerilla.  I thought you might have gotten a life, quit the nazi party, or just wisened up and left us in a forgotten past like so many band camp acquaintances.

I think he said that Prime Minister Chaka Khan predicted all of this.

zeebo

Quote from: The General on October 29, 2013, 09:53:43 PM
well at least we all still have each other, and that's what's impor...

GOD DAMMIT ART GET BACK ON THE AIR

THIS ....

was funny  :)

lonevoice

Quote from: eddie dean on October 29, 2013, 10:12:33 PM
His master plan is to cuss in every live interview he does, then develope a anit-cursing program to sell.
I am so far behind, Surely  Aldous has already posted this joke, and it is better than mine. :)
carry on..
He hasn't, so your joke is better.  Winner! ;D

The General

I wonder if Art even knows his show was down for five minutes. 
He didn't say anything about it.  I'm sure he'll find out later if not.

Quote from: whyamibeingbanned? on October 29, 2013, 09:56:30 PM
ok what the hell?!
Why am i constantly being banned?
that is the third ID for no reason. do NOT tell me that this facist website does not hate gays!
this is a bigotted gay hating operation that bans me for no reason whatsoever, i didnt even say anything defamatory or negative toward anybody here i only made a comment that the guest doesnt speak well and he DOES NOT and i am entitled to MY OPINION

GOD DAMN BIGOTTED GAY HATING WEBSITE, I WILL NOT LET THIS PASS WITHOUT RECOURSE, JUST A WARNING
Blow me.