• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20131028 - Jason Martell - The Lost Cycle of Time

Started by MV/Liberace!, October 28, 2013, 05:51:56 PM

WildCard

Quote from: Spinner on October 28, 2013, 11:44:23 PM

Sounds like I will. Annunaki, Planet X, hmmm....
I don't think I'll be able to stay awake for the replay tonight, so I'll have to listen to it tomorrow.

One thing that bothered me right after I tuned in: the guest kept referring to "the dark side of the Moon" he said it several times, and it made me groan and shout:
There's no "dark side" of the Moon!!! Aaaaaaarghhhh!!!
Obviously not a Pink Floyd fan.

Seriously, there's a lot of those. I won't be listening to this one again.

Spinner

Quote from: I Suck on October 28, 2013, 11:40:48 PM
Breaking News on DM Website!

They caught a spider at Art's home that matches the DNA of the one he squashed!
Quick. Stomp on it!

Quote from: Spinner on October 28, 2013, 11:44:23 PM
One thing that bothered me right after I tuned in: the guest kept referring to "the dark side of the Moon" he said it several times, and it made me groan and shout:
There's no "dark side" of the Moon!!! Aaaaaaarghhhh!!!
haha nice :)

lonevoice

maren

Quote from: lonevoice on October 28, 2013, 11:29:20 PM
Spinner, there you are!  On the show, mixed reviews.  I've enjoyed it quite a lot myself, and my guess is you'll like it.

He reminds me of Gregg Braden in tone, demeanor -- and message!  I believe Braden is a potential upcoming guest. 

Spinner

Hale-Bopp's orbital period it's about 2,500 years.
Let me check

Edit: Apparently is about 2,400.
Guess I'll have to miss it.

CRM 114

If i weigh the totality of proven mathematics and actual Cosmology in one hand, and a few mis-translated ancient sumerian cylinder seals in the other, I am obviously going to believe in........

jazmunda

Had to work during the last 1/2 hour. Will listen to it tonight before bed. Goodnight my North American friends. Sweet dreams.

WOTR

Quote from: Cynnie on October 28, 2013, 11:19:09 PM
Funny how the skype callers are way clearer than the phone callers
I believe that the NSA has been having some trouble with their outgoing land line phone lines and things are backing up a little in their facility.  No such problem with the internet traffic (as evidenced by the amazing speed that these word appeared on the board after I hit "post.")

WOTR

Quote from: jazmunda on October 29, 2013, 12:01:15 AM
Had to work during the last 1/2 hour. Will listen to it tonight before bed. Goodnight my North American friends. Sweet dreams.
Have a good evening...

Well the only show I haven't heard yet was the Ghost Buster Gals, and I've still got a ton of cleaning to do before the painters show up tomorrow so I guess it's off to that. Going to be a late night!

Spinner

I just heard the spider attack story.
Poor Art.

jazmunda

Quote from: Agent : Orange on October 29, 2013, 12:07:31 AM
Well the only show I haven't heard yet was the Ghost Buster Gals, and I've still got a ton of cleaning to do before the painters show up tomorrow so I guess it's off to that. Going to be a late night!

That show should be heard with the laugh track on.

It's actually a painful show to listen to. The Gals are charming but turn off your BS meter if the incessant beeping tends to give you a headache.

area51drone

Did you go to bed Steelbot?   Your feed is so much easier to listen to than logging into sirius... LOL

lonevoice

Quote from: jazmunda on October 29, 2013, 12:01:15 AM
Niters, Jaz.

Scully

I never could get into the show tonight, though I really tried.  It was all stuff that has been hashed and rehashed on "that other show," and not something I find likely to be true.

Art clearly isn't feeling great, but was a trooper IMO.  Those 3 spider bites right next to his brain couldn't have gone unnoticed by his immune system, plus who knows how his back is feeling. Tomorrow's show with "Ping" will likely be better.  :)

Quote from: Scully on October 29, 2013, 12:16:25 AM
I never could get into the show tonight, though I really tried.  It was all stuff that has been hashed and rehashed on "that other show," and not something I find likely to be true.

Art clearly isn't feeling great, but was a trooper IMO.  Those 3 spider bites right next to his brain couldn't have gone unnoticed by his immune system, plus who knows how his back is feeling. Tomorrow's show with "Ping" will likely be better.  :)
I agree with Scully here. At some point you have to add something new to the story. Just retelling another person's research doesn't cut it.

I'm glad Art tried to keep the guest on topic. Martell kept bouncing around to different pieces of his story as if to avoid scrutiny.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Nighthawk on October 29, 2013, 12:00:22 AM

Las Vegas NV to Pahrump NV in 6 minutes South Route Time Lapse Drive

Now I know why Art was always so tired when he had to commute to do his radio show. Tired me out just watching it.
Cool video though. Allways wondered what the drive would look like. Thanks for posting it.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Scully on October 29, 2013, 12:16:25 AM

I fell asleep during the show at the beginning.
I am going to have to listen to the replay later or on You Tube or something. My body just can't stay up anymore along with parts of me I guess.
The two women were fun but the continual laughing reminded me of :

www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnqKkp-9gxo

And Art's bite kept making me think that the spider laid her eggs inside of him and suddenly during the show they'd hatch and the little spiders would come out and eat him whole during his show.

Nighthawk

Quote from: Falkie2013 on October 29, 2013, 12:39:04 AM
Now I know why Art was always so tired when he had to commute to do his radio show. Tired me out just watching it.
Cool video though. Allways wondered what the drive would look like. Thanks for posting it.

Yea I just thought some folks would like to take a quick drive to
Pahrump.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Nighthawk on October 29, 2013, 12:46:19 AM
Yea I just thought some folks would like to take a quick drive to
Pahrump.

Of course, the poster of that video was obviously not an AB fan since it did not end up at the complex of the King of Nye.

Quote from: I Suck on October 29, 2013, 12:15:12 AM
Tarantulas have two fangs structured and designed to bite their prey, such as insects, small birds and rodents. When the tarantula encounters its prey, it knavishly overcomes its prey and sticks its two fangs into the prey. The tarantula's salivary glands secretes a digestive enzyme via the fang into the prey's body, whose function is to dissolve the tissues of the prey's body. The liquid tissue is then sucked out by the tarantula. Though this liquid secreted has the power to kill insects and small birds, it is not capable of killing humans.

You missed the part where you burn out the affected tissue with a filterless half smoked Camel cigarette.