• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20131024 - Timothy Good - ET and UFO Encounters

Started by MV/Liberace!, October 24, 2013, 04:47:40 PM

onan

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Bonanza Pilot on October 24, 2013, 08:54:16 PM
Hello guys and gals. I've been lurking here ever since I started hearing rumors of Arts impending return. Figured it was time to register and join the party.

Above Top Secret was the first UFO book I ever read as a kid. I think I read it at age 9 or 10. Interesting show so far...

Welcome aboard ... Got a lot of snarky here need more wit.

jazmunda

Breaking news: Jazmunda and Mrs Jazmunda will be coming to America for a wedding next year!

onan

Quote from: jazmunda on October 24, 2013, 08:58:59 PM
Breaking news: Jazmunda and Mrs Jazmunda will be coming to America for a wedding next year!

where at?

steelbot

Cover story for Gabfest 2013/14

WhiteCrow

Yeah why not some pictures... The alien just stood there, so I get ready to take a panoramic shot.
(Smiley face with pulling gobs of hair out with both hands)

WhiteCrow

Cool where is the wedding

steelbot

Quote from: WhiteCrow on October 24, 2013, 09:02:18 PM
Yeah why not some pictures... The alien just stood there, so I get ready to take a panoramic shot.
(Smiley face with pulling gobs of hair out with both hands)
I remember listening to this guy's previous Art Bell interview...it was interesting.

and off-topic...casioson's all alone over on the other site (darkmatterxm) we should go say hi...

jazmunda

Quote from: onan on October 24, 2013, 08:59:59 PM
where at?

Not sure yet. Wife's BFF lives in New York but I'm not sure where the fiancé is originally from so will keep you posted :)

Surmo

Wow!  I've heard Good before talking about UFO's in a more "Peter Davenport" style, but I never heard these wild type of stories.  Not sure what to make of this.

WhiteCrow

Tim sounds a little like the Father Malachi Martin of Ufology

Ward

ok well that IS a bombshell if true Astronaut Gordon Cooper actually flew a non human vehicle

that is news to me

Spinner

I must say, this story about Gordon Cooper is stretching my credulity.

ziznak

shit i really thought this guy might not be dellusional...

Spinner

Quote from: Surmo on October 24, 2013, 09:07:52 PM
Wow!  I've heard Good before talking about UFO's in a more "Peter Davenport" style, but I never heard these wild type of stories.  Not sure what to make of this.
Same here.
I've always thought of him more of a historian of the UFO field.

Heather Wade

Cooper would have said something about that.   ::)

Bonanza Pilot

That story has a friend of a friend said 'xyz' type feel to it....Like so many of these far out stories.

zeebo

Quote from: ziznak on October 24, 2013, 09:11:45 PM
shit i really thought this guy might not be dellusional...

C'mon if that dude had an alien in his freezer, anything can be true  :D

WhiteCrow

Now Tim's just name dropping ... Gordon Cooper, MI-6, NASA, Neil Armstrong, Professor Plum and  the guy who had friend who saw Big Foot.

Uncle Duke

This guy is nucking futs, let's go to Open Lines. *cue C Crane commercial*

littlechris

Quote from: Bonanza Pilot on October 24, 2013, 09:13:18 PM
That story has a friend of a friend said 'xyz' type feel to it....Like so many of these far out stories.

Yeah, im not feeling this guy either, im gonna try playing skyrim and listening to this bloke. Maybe that will help.

Ward

What sucks is that all these stories are second hand and the people actually in them never confirmed them, so were left with just stories.

jazmunda

Quote from: zeebo on October 24, 2013, 09:14:16 PM
C'mon if that dude had an alien in his freezer, anything can be true  :D

Ha! Nice one.

Ward

Quote from: littlechris on October 24, 2013, 09:17:27 PM
Yeah, im not feeling this guy either, im gonna try playing skyrim and listening to this bloke. Maybe that will help.

stay away from Mjoll shes moody today ;)

Bonanza Pilot

Quote from: littlechris on October 24, 2013, 09:17:27 PM

Skyrim? Ha! I love that game. I think I put in 165hrs before I stopped playing it a few months ago.

aldousburbank

Sounds like Masterpiece Unidentified Theater.