• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Somewhere In Time is pretty much a commercial for Dark Matter

Started by DanTSX, October 19, 2013, 10:27:56 PM

DanTSX

Let's face it.  Coast is Art.  And Art's voice is highly recognizable amongst the public including nonlisteners.

Every time they play Somewhere In Time, people are looking up Art on their smartphone or PC, learn that he has a new show, and considering tuning into Sirius.

Everyone at PremRat who has anything to do with C2CAM should be fired for being incompetent hacks. 

popple

They must feel really cool and defiant when Art asks them to stop playing them and they continue on.

Quote from: popple on October 20, 2013, 12:48:03 PM
They must feel really cool and defiant when Art asks them to stop playing them and they continue on.

I'm surprised that they haven't aired only poor episodes since Dark Matter's debuted.

onan

Quote from: Insomniac Missourian on October 20, 2013, 04:18:30 PM
I'm surprised that they haven't aired only poor episodes since Dark Matter's debuted.

that put a smile on my face.

ItsOver

I think PremRat knows poor episodes of C2C are Dave's job.

qaddisin

I was thinking the same thing. Maybe start playing the episodes that Art hosted after Noory took over full time, and you could tell that Art was getting sick of what the 'base' was becoming.

Quote from: ItsOver on October 20, 2013, 04:35:11 PM
I think PremRat knows poor episodes of C2C are Dave's job.

I've often wondered why they haven't fully endorsed Dave by turning SIT into 'Dave's Inshtant Classhics'.

I happened to catch a bit of when they aired the 'tribute to dead guests' episode some time ago, and I could swear that Dave went back and edited his parts of the interviews to make it sound like he was asking cogent and pertinent questions.

Juan

It seems obvious to me that Cheap Channel is able to sell the SIT shows and they cost almost nothing to air.  Other than sales commissions, the show is pure profit.