• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20131001 - Richard C. Hoagland - ISON

Started by MV/Liberace!, October 01, 2013, 04:33:24 PM

From day of war to Starfire Tor......

FOS FOS FOS

SgtRocko

Quote from: indigoo on October 01, 2013, 09:10:01 PM
Whitley sounds slightly more peppy than I remember him being.

Strieber likes spirited conversation, not softball questions & fawning. He's probably hoping for some good back-and-forth with Art

ziznak

Whitleys little self intro speech sounded very suspect to me.... He makes himself sound so dishonest by overstating how he is telling the truth... nothing but the truth... then he says we have been lied to?

reminds me of that little carnival game with the 3 cups and a ball... tricky whitley

Ward

That's another odd anomoly Whitley had originally said he was going to call Communion,    Blood Terror  not Body Terror

Spinner

Quote from: MV on October 01, 2013, 09:11:52 PM
I wrote the checks, but themudking did the work.
Aaah.
Then, kudos to 'themudking' for keeping the gator away and to you for making it possible.  :)

steelbot

zinzak - I had difficulties with avatars till i lowered down to 120x120.

aldousburbank

Can't listen now cuz of friends. Dang friends!

Earth Pod

Ringing phone?  It was probably Dave asking why Whitley isn't responding to the text he sent............ 

shell88

Poor Whitley he can't tell the difference between his sleeping and waking life. No wonder he always sounds a little tired and fed up.

How can you tell he's lying...his lips are moving.

Ward

you know something Guys

that is the third or fourth time Art has misheard the guest say something since this new Show premiered. I Don't think The Sirius phone system is EQUAL to his old set up.

sleeplessinca

Quote from: guildnavigator on October 01, 2013, 09:12:56 PM
Someone wormhole Art to ask if Whitley will ever pen a sequel to the film Wolfen.
I WILL
I heard Art use "worm/wormed" to refer to the act of sending something by wormhole.  He(along with everyone seemed to cringe at the "hole" part.
Is it better?  I like it.  A new language is evolving.

Spinner

Quote from: Earth Pod on October 01, 2013, 09:19:19 PM
Ringing phone?  It was probably Dave asking why Whitley isn't responding to the text he sent............
LOL
Wouldn't it be hilarious if Whitley said to Art on the air that that was indeed what happened?!

Maxwell

Quote from: Sumthins Goin On on October 01, 2013, 09:20:17 PM
How can you tell he's lying...his lips are moving.
My thoughts exactly.  Entertaining, though.

Spinner

Quote from: Ward on October 01, 2013, 09:20:50 PM
you know something Guys

that is the third or fourth time Art has misheard the guest say something since this new Show premiered. I Don't think The Sirius phone system is EQUAL to his old set up.
Yes, I've noticed that too.
Art did say during the first week that there were some technical issues with the phones. I hope Sirius can get that fixed soon.

PrairieGhost

Thanks MV and TheMudKing for all the work you put into this forum.

steelbot

quick reffresh on your players if using my stream

SgtRocko

Quote from: Earth Pod on October 01, 2013, 09:19:19 PM

HA! Schpritzed soda on my monitor after I read that

ziznak

the avy thing may have more to do with the size of the file itself not the actual dimensions... I dunno I'll just resize-resample all of my avys now til they work.

So, Whitley was tripping alone in the woods and some frog gave him heroin!  I'm staying for this one even though I'm kinda trashing him here.

phrodo

Whitley just fessed up to being the original Cartman...  :o

SgtRocko

Quote from: ziznak on October 01, 2013, 09:25:33 PM
the avy thing may have more to do with the size of the file itself not the actual dimensions... I dunno I'll just resize-resample all of my avys now til they work.

So, Whitley was tripping alone in the woods and some frog gave him heroin!  I'm staying for this one even though I'm kinda trashing him here.

FREDDY the "Frog"?  The same Freddy who spent years in a freezer in a garage with a dead dog?  Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....

The General

If only he'd been wearing his chrome buttocks mold.

wait... did whitley say he wanted to do anal rape to the creators of south park?!

SgtRocko

Quote from: guildnavigator on October 01, 2013, 09:29:55 PM
wait... did whitley say he wanted to do anal rape to the creators of south park?!

Must've misheard - I hear he's planning on working on producing a musical version of Communion with them

indigoo

Quote from: SgtRocko on October 01, 2013, 09:16:38 PM
Strieber likes spirited conversation, not softball questions & fawning. He's probably hoping for some good back-and-forth with Art

Very true, but I'm even remembering older interviews with Art and his constant monotonous droning. Sounded so uninterested. But that was years ago.

Is that true about Trey Parker/Matt Stone bragging?

steelbot

HA - got me some greenz tonight too =P so time for some fun TIMES - been dry on resin ballz

Thanks for the private messages folks - I still haven't heard the pop - so i'll hear it in Replay I'm sure!