• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20130923 - Jeremy Meador - Ely, NV UFO Crash

Started by MV/Liberace!, September 22, 2013, 07:40:48 PM

Spinner

Art: "Alien walks in. We gotta make a report."
LOL

Quote from: aldousburbank on September 23, 2013, 10:03:04 PM
I'm down now, but was reading posts on the plane.

Someone was higher than me tonight. You reign.

phrodo

Dang - cut off right after he tells of an alien roundup brought to the sherrif's office ... sure would like to see those mug shots.

Bigfoot

Quote from: Ward on September 23, 2013, 10:03:42 PM
Getting the exact same feeling. I have noticed the texting generation just cannot summon a diverse vocabulary, blame predictive typing or seem to engage in a conversation all that well. Also i am sure the guest is nervous as heck.

I've noticed that my spelling ability is basically nonexistent these days.  I blame spellcheck.

aldousburbank

Quote from: nooryisawesome on September 23, 2013, 10:04:21 PM
Oh great. He saw a landed UFO while in Boy Scouts.

It's like when george starts telling a story about the telescope club or his Twa buddies.
I thought we were going to be nice?

wait a minute, i missed something, did his call drop and then he was somehow able to get back on?

steelbot

Well if anything we can appreciate Jeremy didn't have this loud breathing problem that this first caller has!

aldousburbank

Quote from: guildnavigator on September 23, 2013, 10:04:28 PM

Someone was higher than me tonight. You reign.
Tried to post pic. Unsuccessful. MV is it me?

casioson

oh this kid is a media master... he did not want the stuff on arts page so he faked sending e-mail so he could pimp his URL....

Heather Wade

Like driving a car after the power steering goes out.  Art couldn't take it anymore, lol.

herbalizer

Quote from: casioson on September 23, 2013, 10:10:23 PM
oh this kid is a media master... he did not want the stuff on arts page so he faked sending e-mail so he could pimp his URL....

I think you're bang on.

nofAcedAgent

I was thinking the same thing! First word i saw on his page was BOOK. haha

Earth Pod

No more cell phone needles and pins.  We know how much Art hates cell phones.  Open lines it is!!

jazmunda

Look it's RCH's rock with the pipe sticking out of it.

Mhayhurst

Just like he probably said he had a land line to the Producer.

Quote from: Maximus on September 23, 2013, 10:13:31 PM
this woman sounds like Evelyn Paglini

This woman sounds like she's drowning in quicksand.

AshamanWolf

I really don't blame Art, he has been trying to guide him through the interview, and letting him reconnect was gracious enough for an unprepared guest.

WOTR

Quote from: nooryisawesome on September 23, 2013, 10:10:55 PM
And dropped again!! Calling it!!!!
Yeah... I like how Art made certain to get the link and ask if there was anything else REALLY important that needed to be told before the line dropped...

aldousburbank

Quote from: jazmunda on September 23, 2013, 10:12:35 PM

Look it's RCH's rock with the pipe sticking out of it.
Dude! How long did it take for you to get to Mars and back? Were the chicks hot?