• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

RandomCast - A Podcast

Started by heater, November 27, 2016, 08:46:17 PM

Quote from: Radio Activity on August 17, 2017, 04:16:58 PM
Even to a 6th grader this says more about you than themudking.

Awaiting the "I'm rubber, you're glue...." followed by "I know you are, but what am I?" shtick to come up next...............

ZaZa

themudking, where do you think should I make that thread  "themudking SUCKS DONKEY DICK"
in the 'Radio and Podcasts' or in the 'Random Topics'

I personally think 'Radio and Podcasts' is more prestigious and respectful, 'Random Topics' sounds so lame, but maybe it will be perfect match.

what do you prefer good Sir ??

heater

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on August 17, 2017, 01:06:19 PM
Why should this one thread be exempt from the trolling that's been going on?  Speaking of MV, shouldn't he be the one for you to discuss your trolling issues with?  If he doesn't care, why should the rest of us?  It's basic logic.
1. I didn't create every other thread on this site so while I may have an opinion I have no standing

2. Why would I feel the need to bother MV about posts in a thread I created an am annoyed with? For you to jump to that resolution path tells me a lot about how you may deal with your issues. And having been a fan of some of your past work on this site I hope we are both misunderstanding each other.

3. Funny thing is your third statement is logical. So I will answer and ask you to re read your own words. If he doesn't care, why should the rest of us? Frankly, he shouldn't care and either should you unless you are taking part in Zaza's efforts specific to this thread. The logic is sound.

heater

Quote from: ZaZa on August 17, 2017, 04:21:24 PM
themudking, where do you think should I make that thread  "themudking SUCKS DONKEY DICK"
in the 'Radio and Podcasts' or in the 'Random Topics'

I personally think 'Radio and Podcasts' is more prestigious and respectful, 'Random Topics' sounds so lame, but maybe it will be perfect match.

what do you prefer good Sir ??

You've made way more threads than I have so trust your gut.  Let me know when one of your threads get to 2500!

Lilith

ZaZa's probably smarter than a 6th grader. I try to remind myself "language barrier".

um hum.  That's it.

ZaZa

Quote from: themudking on August 17, 2017, 04:26:39 PM
You've made way more threads than I have so trust your gut.  Let me know when one of your threads get to 2500!

LOL,
I made just one more Sir.themudking  ;) 8)

"themudking SUCKS DONKEY DICK"~his "RandomCast" honest critique thread.
« on: Today at 05:38:16 PM »

http://bellgab.com/radio-and-podcasts/'themudking-sucks-donkey-dick'~his-'randomcast'-honest-critique-thread/new/#new

Dr. MD MD

Speaking of 6th grade, he's either a kid that age or a mentally retarded adult at that mental level.  ;)

ZaZa

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 17, 2017, 04:48:53 PM
Speaking of 6th grade, he's either a kid that age or a mentally retarded adult at that mental level.  ;)

trannyDr.cancer MD MD,
did it ever occur to you that I might just have high IQ and I'm intelligent and having interesting sense of humor :)
that I'm not a bitter aggressive filthy sour puss like you are. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ZaZa on August 17, 2017, 04:56:00 PM
trannyDr.cancer MD MD,
did it ever occur to you that I might just have high IQ and I'm intelligent and having interesting sense of humor :)

Mmm! Useless faggot energy! Yummy!  :P

ZaZa

Quote from: ZaZa on August 17, 2017, 04:56:00 PM
trannyDr.cancer MD MD,

trannyDr.cancer MDMD,
And that I also have solid set of morals.
Wich you know nothing about.
... so here I have the definition for you:

Definition of moral
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/moral

Definition of moral
a :  of or relating to principles of right and wrong in behavior :  ethical moral judgments
b :  expressing or teaching a conception of right behavior a moral poem
c :  conforming to a standard of right behavior took a moral position on the issue though it cost him the nomination
d :  sanctioned by or operative on one's conscience or ethical judgment a moral obligation
e :  capable of right and wrong action a moral agent
:  probable though not proved :  virtual a moral certainty
:  perceptual or psychological rather than tangible or practical in nature or effect a moral victory moral support

Morality
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morality

Morality (from the Latin moralis "manner, character, proper behavior") is the differentiation of intentions,
decisions and actions between those that are distinguished as proper and those that are improper.

[1] Morality can be a body of standards or principles derived from a code of conduct from a particular philosophy, religion or culture,
or it can derive from a standard that a person believes should be universal.

[2] Morality may also be specifically synonymous with "goodness" or "rightness".
Moral philosophy includes moral ontology, or the origin of morals, as well as moral epistemology, or knowledge of morals.
Different systems of expressing morality have been proposed, including deontological ethical systems which adhere to a set of established rules,
and normative ethical systems which consider the merits of actions themselves.
An example of normative ethical philosophy is the Golden Rule, which states that: "One should treat others as one would like others to treat oneself."

[3]Immorality is the active opposition to morality (i.e. opposition to that which is good or right),
while amorality is variously defined as an unawareness of, indifference toward, or disbelief in any set of moral standards or principles.

LEARN from it:  trannyDr.cancer MDMD

ZaZa

Sir.themudking,
the way things are going in my/mine "FREE SPEECH" thread:   
"themudking SUCKS DONKEY DICK"~his "RandomCast" honest critique thread.
http://bellgab.com/radio-and-podcasts/'themudking-sucks-donkey-dick'~his-'randomcast'-honest-critique-thread/new/#lastPost

I will surpass your "POLICED" thread within few days,  :)

starrmtn001

:-* RANDOMCAST!

PRAISE, THEMUDKING!

SO SAY WE ALL!!!  ;D

Dr. MD MD

ZaZa is dying from cancer.  :(

ZaZa

Quote from: starrmtn001 on August 17, 2017, 05:58:19 PM
:-* RANDOMCAST!

THEMUDKING! themudking SUCKS DONKEY DICK
SO SAY WE ALL!!![/b]  ;D

I agree with you Starr, good call :)

ZaZa

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 17, 2017, 06:00:50 PM

:(

I'm rapidly dying from ass and brain cancer.
Don't have much more left.
I'm scared.

Dr.cancer MD MD,
die already and stop trolling and whining... you pest

ZaZa

themudking,
I like to seriously contribute to your "precious" thread :) and suggest a guest for RandomCast ,

if you could ask girlSenda aka brig  to arrange with her illegitimate son pedo Casio to be your guest.
what you think ??

your ratings will go up, like donkey's dick ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ZaZa on August 17, 2017, 06:22:28 PM
Dr.cancer MD MD,
die already and stop trolling and whining... you pest

Ever since you TRIED to curse me I've felt great! Never better, really. It's like I'm 10 years younger or something.  :D

Quote from: ZaZa on August 17, 2017, 06:29:26 PM
themudking,
I like to seriously contribute to your "precious" thread :) and suggest a guest for RandomCast ,

if you could ask girlSenda aka brig  to arrange with her illegitimate son pedo Casio to be your guest.
what you think ??

your ratings will go up, like donkey's dick

Jackstar

ZaZa

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 17, 2017, 06:30:21 PM
Ever since ZaZA  cursed me I've felt MUCH WORST! Never better, really. It's like I'm 100 years OLDER or something. :( :( :(
I'm dying very fast now.
I'm panicking now.
Worst time is when I go to sleep :(

Dr.sick with cancer MD MD,
you are cursed for insulting my Mom.
you are domed to Hell for it.