• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

akwilly

Hey Falkie, glad you survived the earthquake. That must have been terrifying. Hey big guy this could be a good money making opportunity though. Falkie, earthquakes cause pets to run wild in the streets and maybe you can round up a bunch of the bastards and fill up a storage unit with em. Then when people post reward fliers you can get some sweet cash and also be a hero to the poor pet owners. You probably should also sue the state of California for exposing you to shaky ground and such.

GravitySucks

Quote from: akwilly on January 04, 2018, 09:58:31 PM
Hey Falkie, glad you survived the earthquake. That must have been terrifying. Hey big guy this could be a good money making opportunity though. Falkie, earthquakes cause pets to run wild in the streets and maybe you can round up a bunch of the bastards and fill up a storage unit with em. Then when people post reward fliers you can get some sweet cash and also be a hero to the poor pet owners. You probably should also sue the state of California for exposing you to shaky ground and such.

Doesn’t it cause new gold nuggets to be unearthed as well?

akwilly

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 04, 2018, 10:11:21 PM
hey Falkie, gravity is right, gold nuggets should literally be popping up everywhere right now! Should probably get them soon before they sink back into the ground or some dark skinned person makes the sweet nuggets into their teeth.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on January 04, 2018, 05:57:06 AM
It knocked a beanie baby off his shelf? I hope he can rebuild.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fzjj5x5X6IE&t=5s

Oh my goodness... glad you are safe George!
Can't wait to play "I Spy" the little bat creature on your shelf.

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 04, 2018, 10:11:21 PM
and I just saw an ad on TV...
one of those attorney ads telling people to call IF they were hit on the head by a plushie falling off a shelf during an earthquake !
as they have a claim against the apartment owner for a substandard non code building in a known earthquake zone !

I see $$$ in SENDA'S future !

Quote from: WhiteCrow on January 04, 2018, 10:18:11 PM
Oh my goodness... glad you are safe George!
Can't wait to play "I Spy" the little bat creature on your shelf.

Did Orangey Cat survive the quake?   Sure hope so. 

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on January 04, 2018, 10:20:34 PM
and I just saw an ad on TV...
one of those attorney ads telling people to call IF they were hit on the head by a plushie falling off a shelf during an earthquake !
as they have a claim against the apartment owner for a substandard non code building in a known earthquake zone !

I see $$$ in SENDA'S future !

This is going to be so much fun playing "I Spy".. George will be finding new places for his collectables. A whole new added dimension to the game.

Hoagie and George could team up.. With Hoagie's pictures on radio of George's shelves . We could play "I Spy" with prizes for the first one to spy one of George's collectables.

Quote from: WhiteCrow on January 04, 2018, 10:29:58 PM
This is going to be so much fun playing "I Spy".. George will be finding new places for his collectables. A whole new added dimension to the game.

I did not spy anything good in the Earthquake video, other than the crazed look of fear in his eyes.

But I did hear with my little ear "This is the guy from Fittsburgh".

paladin1991

Quote from: damon on January 03, 2018, 05:16:45 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ColjTL5NkTo
george talks about his eye, credit card for aliencon and his latest computer toys.

Great.  He acknowledges receiving Jeremy Doziers card but not mine.  senda is gonna be disappointed if he tries to use the gift cards that were included.  I had them deactivated and new ones re-issued.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: paladin1991 on January 04, 2018, 10:41:22 PM
Great.  He acknowledges receiving Jeremy Doziers card but not mine.  senda is gonna be disappointed if he tries to use the gift cards that were included.  I had them deactivated and new ones re-issued.

Hater.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on January 04, 2018, 10:36:26 PM
I did not spy anything good in the Earthquake video, other than the crazed look of fear in his eyes.

But I did hear with my little ear "This is the guy from Fittsburgh".

Just think of the cash flow Hoagie and George could generate from clicky advertising revenues!
The first one to Spy one of George's collectables on his shelf could be awarded it as a prize. Only have to pay a nominal shipping and handling fee to receive the valuable collectable.  This could be huge with a Not Pickled Rick tie in gofundme for the purchase of replacement collectables.

A new hot/hit game show.. It's win win and win win plus Just-in too. Hoagies Club 19.5 and Georges youtube subscribers and Not Pickled Rick content/gofundme. Even Mr Art Bell may come back to get a piece of that action.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on January 04, 2018, 11:16:30 PM
Guess who had his eye surgery?  Looking at this pic, it really makes one wonder how this guy has stayed single all these years?  Whatta doll!

George will be roaring back .. just a little age related tune up.

I Spy with my Little Eye ..Hoagie/Senda Edition..®â,,¢

"This is White Crow"/I'm Not Pickle Rick/Just-in Productions ®â,,¢

So the cat that came back from Kathy's clawed him up.  Good for her.

Falkie looks quite dashing in his fancy glasses.  Kathy's wandering around beause she's bored.  And no doubt thinking about grossly gooey expensive donuts. 

At the 3:00 minute mark, he's ''gunna go home and have sutten tuh eat''.  Whatever that is

WhiteCrow

Quote from: chefist on January 05, 2018, 01:22:53 AM
Just because...
http://imgur.com/VBtXMuM

George is such a Trooper!  After his disabling eye surgery he is "going to feed the kitties as best as he can"

WhiteCrow

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on January 05, 2018, 05:07:45 AM
Hard to believe he isn't a huge YouTube star with his own shipping container home by now.

Hopefully 2018 will be The Year..George's hard work finally pays off.. I'm doing my part to help make it happen for George.. are you?

Quote from: WhiteCrow on January 05, 2018, 07:35:51 AM
Hopefully 2018 will be The Year..George's hard work finally pays off.. I'm doing my part to help make it happen for George.. are you?

Did you place an order for a brand new container home?  A parcel of land just outside Martinez?  A little piece of paradise? 

Lord Grantham

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on January 05, 2018, 07:53:15 AM
Did you place an order for a brand new container home?  A parcel of land just outside Martinez?  A little piece of paradise?

If we all chip in, and George is willing to relocate to northern Michigan, we could all go in together and buy some tax siezed land for pennies on the dollar for our dear Falkie. He can even skip on the container and move into a rundown trailer. He'll never know the difference!

https://tax-sale.info/listings/auction/517

chefist

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on January 05, 2018, 07:51:31 AM
What's going on with the (TM) situation?  I may need to purchase a license for a project I'm doing.

still waiting on it..let me check in with the office...

https://youtu.be/XsZtXs3CVug
am I the only one with a sick mind ?
to have felt cheated by NO POST COLONOSCOPY VIDEO...
showing the bandaid on his "TURD EYE" ?

let alone NO VIDEO OF WHAT THE POOR ATTENDING PHYSICIANS WERE FORCED TO VIEW DURING THE "ANAL PROBE" ?