• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Mysterious Disappearances - your theories

Started by Kaiborg, June 26, 2012, 09:46:56 AM

ChewMouse

Quote from: b_dubb on November 12, 2012, 06:43:55 PM
I'd guess that a few big cats are responsible for some of Paulides' disappearances. Bigfoot took the rest. For a light snack

Can we get a count of all the peeps who think Bigfoot is real? Raise your hands. Btw - my hand is not raised
My paw is not raised.

Juan

There's something in the Ocala National Forest in northern Florida - between Jacksonville and Orlando.  It's big and climbs trees.  It's been seen by too many people, including law enforcement folks and wildlife experts, to be a fantasy.  Just what it is, no one is speculating.  Reports describe it more like a large ape than a bear, but there are no reported escapes of apes anywhere near.  The forest is some 660-square miles, so large enough for something to hide in.

BobGrau

I'd like to believe Bigfoot is real, but as the years pass, more and more people are searching with better and better technology... and nothing conclusive has been found. Eventually one has to assume it's just bullshit.

Maybe Russia/Asia still has enough empty spaces for such a species to go unnoticed, but the north american continent is getting smaller and smaller every year. I don't believe there is enough space left for a breeding population.

I'm amazed at how depressed I am by coming to this conclusion.

b_dubb

side note: i believe there are coyotes in our area.  i have heard them.  people have told me about animals being attacked by them.  however, i have never seen them.  i know there are probably lots of deer in the area but i seem them only very rarely.  maybe if a quasi-intelligent ape-like critter is hiding out in the woods.  but never finding remains makes this seem very unlikely.  and knowing that hoaxing is part of the bigfoot reality makes me wonder if hoaxing is ALL of the bigfoot reality.  and these clowns that call themselves researchers just make it that much more difficult to take bigfoot seriously

ziznak

Quote from: UFO Fill on November 12, 2012, 07:24:39 PM
There's something in the Ocala National Forest in northern Florida - between Jacksonville and Orlando.  It's big and climbs trees.  It's been seen by too many people, including law enforcement folks and wildlife experts, to be a fantasy.  Just what it is, no one is speculating.  Reports describe it more like a large ape than a bear, but there are no reported escapes of apes anywhere near.  The forest is some 660-square miles, so large enough for something to hide in.
Florida is home to whats called the "skunkape."  From what I understand it sounds like a big bat-shit crazy ass orangutan that escaped it's private owners and now spends it's time growing mold in it's hair and trying to keep its nuts out of reach from the gators.

here's some "color that map region" fun from Lloyd Pye spending an amazing 6 some odd minutes on something other than that hydocephalic midget skull he's got such a raging hard on for.  I kinda agree with a lot of what he says here tho.  We really can't comprehend how much space there is out there...
Lloyd Pye - Climate and Maps
I think it's totally possible that there's some sort of "lost" humanoid species on this planet.  I think most of the BF sightings are probly bears.  I don't understand what something of that size could be eating besides a ton of vegetation in most supposed BF places.  I'd look to Asia/Indonesia for something close to what we'd call BF.  Those rock ape stories out of Nam seem close enough.

BF remains would most likely just crumble in most American forests.  I spent a lot of time hunting with my dad and I remember seeing the remains of a deer skeleton that a hunter must have given up on tracking.  It had only been a few months but the thing was mostly vanished.  I don't think the PH levels are conducive to bone preservation in most American areas.  And whats this shit about porcupines eating bones?? Can anybody verify that??  I just have a problem believing that none of our dedicated rednecks haven't shot a few of these things all to pieces yet... wait... thats it.  Thats why we can't find BF remains the fucking red necks are eating them!

korrine

Hand kinda sorta raised, but not totally raised...  too many sightings across the country and even the World for that matter... and what about Native American culture and lore which incorperates the Squatch as a brother? I just think wecan't  deny that there is some quite compelling evidence supporting the fact that this creature might possibly exist.

I live in Chicago and NBC or CBS had a clip of a coyote running down michigan ave . I am convinced they are the cause of the occasional republican dissappearing.  One was nesting under a condo on Irving park (soutport area) the HOA sent the picuture to all the residesnts to alert them. Ha! Nothing like seeing that when you go to get in your car a 630am!?

Nucky Nolan

Most of the disappearances had prosaic origins. Someone wandered off a path or trail. Someone fell into a hidden hole. In a few cases, someone was kidnapped. That didn't explain the truly mysterious cases. No one adequately explained them. That left us with a fascinating array of speculations and theories. Some individuals posited that the unlucky travelers were abducted by EBEs in UFOs. Other people claimed that Bigfoot snatched them. I gathered that they were taken by forest ghosts (kidding). They obviously were psychics who walked through a vortex that led to some lost ancient world (not really). In all seriousness, there likely were varied explanations, most of which had nothing to do with the paranormal. It would have been instructive for Paulides to look at disappearances that did not take place in government parks. He could have compared the circumstances and people involved in both types of cases to see if there were common links. The common links might have shed light on the mysterious circumstances, and they might have explained some of the ostensibly paranormal events. The "non-park" cases could have been used as controls.

ziznak

My favorites were the "moved horizontally through the forest" bodies.  If you have folded clothes and a forensically proven horizontally moved at high speed corpse then... well then you have a flying missing person... or
fucking sasquatches... the bastards...
like really who decides that if they exist they are bad or good???

here's my favorite theory which I've just come up with during my recent drunken escapades into the philadelphia wilderness....

If an alien race were to visit the planet and just observe or maybe even fuck with us and put things in our assholes what would they do to pull it off?  well, if they are soooo much further advanced than we are they would probly disguise themselves somehow right? and if you had to go down to some alien planet disguised and go walkin around like the organisms that are already living there how would you do it?? well, I for one, would try to hook myself up with the best fleshsuit I could find.  On earth what would one of the best fleshsuits be?? so to speak.... I'm guessing it would be my home nigga Gigantopithecus right?? he's the strongest humanoid to come about and probly the perfect suit when you take into account the possibility that some yahoo shoots yer ass or trolls you on a forum right??? ... maybe the BF's of the world are just aliens checking us dumbasses out and in the spirit of walking on earth have innovated themselves biologically so they can in effect... "WALK WITH THE ASSHOLES?"

korrine

HaHaha!!! You got a good theroyZiznak. Personally I think I like the vortex theory better though. I keep wishing a vortex would show up and gobble me on my way to work....

Sardondi

What is Stan Friedman's answer to the question, 'If an advanced species of alien is here, why don't they communicate with us?'

"Do we talk to squirrels in our backyard?" Kinda scary.

ziznak

holy fuck... did anybody else really get interested in the recent knapp/paulides stuff? i cant believe nobody has posted anything about this yet... my little brain is still processing it
the latest from jeff... love this guy
Dr. Jeff Meldrum On The Falcon Project and Bigfoot DNAdude steals his chair at like 3 mins lol
and the idaho profs site he talks about
http://www.isu.edu/rhi/

ziznak

i love the old guy narrator... this is the BS reality take on what i think is something we should really take into consideration when thinking about Bf's ufos and anything "paranormal"  maybe the shit is just normal but we dont really know about it?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-Dm9HbMyQw&feature=related

ziznak

my favorite event is the inevitable "squirrel falling out of a tree" which if seen while tripped out on a few tabs of acid is quite an event... still.  I'd like to read your true take on the BF thing eddie... please enlighten me.

hold on.. .dude did you just post and then delete>? do you really do that>?

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: ziznak on November 26, 2012, 10:21:35 PM
my favorite event is the inevitable "squirrel falling out of a tree" which if seen while tripped out on a few tabs of acid is quite an event... still.  I'd like to read your true take on the BF thing eddie... please enlighten me.

hold on.. .dude did you just post and then delete>? do you really do that>?
It wasn't up to the Coyle standard :-[ ...so I deleted it. Oh, the labors of perfectionism.  ;D

ItsOver

Quote from: UFO Fill on November 12, 2012, 07:24:39 PM

"Jeepers Creepers" was filmed not far from that area in Florida, just west of I-75, down the road a ways from Ocala. 

ziznak

really? jeepers creepers? i had an x that thought that movie was somewhat scary and now that i think about it im reminded why im not with her... this has nothing to do with her recent detective work and penchant for sharing homicide videos... i can hardly think i had anything to do with her psycopathia but... stilll... wonder... i wan wan wan wan wanderrrr..... why....

ziznak

latest coast appearance by doc meldrum...
lol jorch calls him jeffrey... what an ass.
Dr. Jeff Meldrum on C2Cam 11.07.2012

Kit Katz

One of the more interesting programs in recent months. My take -- there is a logical explanation. It just hasn't been unearthed yet (pun intended).

ziznak

and would you care to theorize on an example young paduwan? cmon you can't just say that and not give some sort of down to earth theory... no puns there either.

Pragmier

Suspected Alaska serial killer commits suicide.

CNN reports:

QuoteInvestigators are continuing to investigate those crimes, though they say Keyes confessed to killing at least seven other people besides the barista: two in Vermont, four in Washington state, and one somewhere on the East Coast, disposing of the body in New York. Keyes did not know any of his victims, the FBI said, but looked for them at remote locations like parks, campgrounds and cemeteries.

He is said to have buried supplies he planned to use in future crimes, and investigators recovered two caches, one in Eagle River, Alaska, and one near Blake Falls Reservoir in New York. They contained weapons and items used to dispose of bodies, the FBI said.

Wonder how many more are out there like this guy.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Pragmier on December 04, 2012, 07:42:17 PM
Suspected Alaska serial killer commits suicide.

CNN reports:

Wonder how many more are out there like this guy.

There might be more than we think and fewer than Noory thinks. I hate it when these guys kill themselves, because we could prevent some crimes by analyzing their modus operandi, although that's far from an exact science. One wonders if the Green River Killer and Robert Lee Yates murdered campers and hikers, as well as hookers. BTW, why do so many of these monsters live close to major bodies of water?

ziznak

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on December 04, 2012, 10:04:29 PM
There might be more than we think and fewer than Noory thinks. I hate it when these guys kill themselves, because we could prevent some crimes by analyzing their modus operandi, although that's far from an exact science. One wonders if the Green River Killer and Robert Lee Yates murdered campers and hikers, as well as hookers. BTW, why do so many of these monsters live close to major bodies of water?
DUH!! cause they're possessed by some kind of water demon... or maybe a water ghost.  Ah jeez George has me so confused I don't even know anymore. 

I'm sure a large percentage of the disappearances are some sort of human on human foul play. 

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: ziznak on December 04, 2012, 10:21:51 PM
DUH!! cause they're possessed by some kind of water demon... or maybe a water ghost.

That was my first guess. I hate to state the obvious, though.

McPhallus

Just heard the Paulides interview again on the funklbaldy stream.  I found it interesting when a caller suggested they all sound like mountain lion attacks, Paulides quickly said those cases had already been ruled out.  These cases are all fascinating, but taken together they all seem a bit nebulous.  Paulides' credibility issues aside, I wonder how many of the cases really do have a common cause in the way their manner of presentation suggests.

Quote from: ziznak on November 26, 2012, 08:38:34 PM
holy fuck... did anybody else really get interested in the recent knapp/paulides stuff? i cant believe nobody has posted anything about this yet... my little brain is still processing it
the latest from jeff... love this guy
Dr. Jeff Meldrum On The Falcon Project and Bigfoot DNAdude steals his chair at like 3 mins lol
and the idaho profs site he talks about
http://www.isu.edu/rhi/

ziznak

Quote from: Pragmier on December 06, 2012, 02:12:52 PM
FBI Releases Tape of Confessed Killer

And more video here on the Alaska killer.
i'd like to kidnap monique doll and... ah nevermind.  interesting story.  I'll bet even if the mountain lions came forward there'd still be a bunch of unexplained disappearances though.  This guy killed 7.  That's a drop in the bucket.

LacyWoodrow

Quote from: ziznak on December 07, 2012, 08:28:09 PM
i'd like to kidnap monique doll and... ah nevermind.  interesting story.  I'll bet even if the mountain lions came forward there'd still be a bunch of unexplained disappearances though.  This guy killed 7.  That's a drop in the bucket.
Did their bodys ever turn up or did he kill himself before all the facts were revealed? No telling what knowledge he took to his grave.

ziznak

oh shnap thats just 8 that they can positively link him to.  Apparently he confessed to more!!

Oh yeah and so the mountain lions called, and they said they're just scalping and degloving people... apparently they don't like human meat just the skin or something?