• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Things that scare the BEJEEZUS out of you

Started by FallenSeraph, December 12, 2013, 04:03:41 AM

The voices in my head that keep urging me to kill people who are already dead.

Kelt

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on April 06, 2014, 11:41:58 AM
The voices in my head that keep urging me to kill people who are already dead.

Vampires and Zombies?

I should listen to the voices if I were you... appears to be sound advice you're getting from them.

wr250

ksm32

I have a penis reduction surgery booked. I'm freaked about it! I just hope they take off enough :-\

ksm32

Quote from: DocHolliday on April 06, 2014, 07:38:40 PM
Drowning.

Even more than being buried alive? like in the old days.. it's no picnic Doc. You wake up in your coffin and it's so dark you can't even see your hand in front of your face. The air is thin.. and you're ear is itchy. Then you're like "ohhhh for FUCK SAKES"!

Quote from: Kelt on April 06, 2014, 07:22:31 PM
Vampires and Zombies?

I should listen to the voices if I were you... appears to be sound advice you're getting from them.

They also tell me they hate you for no reason and I should start stalking you.   ;)

Now the voices are telling me to kill Mickey Rooney, and even worse, my imaginary friend is threatening to beat me up if I don't. 

Foodlion

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on April 07, 2014, 11:58:00 AM
Now the voices are telling me to kill Mickey Rooney, and even worse, my imaginary friend is threatening to beat me up if I don't.
lol!!!

b_dubb

FallenSeraph

Adults in rabbit costumes.

[attachimg=1]

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Seraphim27 on April 18, 2014, 03:25:59 PM

[attachimg=1]

What the hell is that the rabbit is holding?  Not the baby, the other thing.

FallenSeraph

Quote from: Uncle Duke on April 18, 2014, 03:52:26 PM
What the hell is that the rabbit is holding?  Not the baby, the other thing.

Hahaha - that's a carrot.

"Is that a giant, stuffed carrot in your hand, or are you just happy to see me?"  ;D

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Seraphim27 on April 18, 2014, 03:54:07 PM

"Is that a giant, stuffed carrot in your hand, or are you just happy to see me?"  ;D

Oh.  Makes sense I suppose.  And we are always happy to see you.

Quote from: Seraphim27 on April 18, 2014, 03:54:07 PM

Does that carrot have some kind of camera in it? Looks like a camera hole/lens in the middle of it.

ksm32

Quote from: Seraphim27 on April 18, 2014, 03:25:59 PM

[attachimg=1]

That's one fucked up picture man. Noooo thank you.

popple

Kombucha scoby. Like this one grown in a 6 gallon fishtank.

No....

FallenSeraph

Quote from: popple on April 19, 2014, 01:52:39 AM
Kombucha scoby. Like this one grown in a 6 gallon fishtank.

No....

EWWWWWW! What IS this??? I Googled it and still couldn't figure it out. Those pics almost made me gag! NASTY!  :P :P :P

Yeah, that's now on my list, too. If a guy in a rabbit costume were holding it, it would win, hands down.

Quote from: Seraphim27 on April 19, 2014, 02:05:43 AM
EWWWWWW! What IS this??? I Googled it and still couldn't figure it out. Those pics almost made me gag! NASTY!  :P :P :P

Yeah, that's now on my list, too. If a guy in a rabbit costume were holding it, it would win, hands down.

Is it a kind of edible fungus or tuber/ground plant thing?

Its some kind of drink: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kombucha

" Japan Konbucha (昆布茶?, "kelp tea") stands for a different beverage made from dried and powdered kombu (an edible kelp)."

Birdie

From the Wikipedia info:

Drinking kombucha has been linked to serious side effects and deaths, and improper preparation can lead to contamination.[1]

Well, no shit. :o
You couldn't pay me enough to drink the liquid in which that thing has been festering.

popple

HAH! It's a symbiotic colony of bacteria and yeast that helps produce a fermented tea. I actually enjoy drinking kombucha once every blue moon, but I try not to think of that creepy fella floating around in it. They even "give birth" to other scoby lol

YUCK! This one looks like bologna

Ladies and gentlemen... President Palin.  😒

wr250

Quote from: McPhallus on April 22, 2014, 06:35:23 PM
President Hilary.

president noory is possibly the scariest thing in the thread. think about it a min, would you want mr "goes along" mushmouth as president? and what about if he doesnt have a 3x5 card for some situation (like the swearing in ceremony)?

The idea that Snakehead and Morticia may have made a sex tape that will go public some day.  The Horror!  The Horror!

[attachimg=1]

Washington DC
Congress
Senate
Supreme Court
Executive Branch
Federal Bureaus
What the 4th Estate has become
The Media
People that think  there is a difference in the two parties
CFR
Bankers
K Street in DC
Federal Reserve System and = in any country
people using cell phones while driving
people that think they will damage their children if they give guidance in their upbringing to prevent them from becoming narcissistic  little assholes like mom and dad.

albrecht

That, officially, Médecins Sans Frontières says that Ebola "is totally out of control." Recently was listening to the old Art Bell shows about it last week and, IT'S BACK. And now totally out of control and we have this whole open-border policy and plane travel making things move around the world pretty darn quick. Only saving grace is that its burn out rate, at least in the past, is fairly high because it kills fairly quickly. Not sure on this strain though or how the more modern travel and border issues will effect. I'm guessing, only guessing, that Europe would be hit first but even then we would be next (unless, like the new TB and other disease outbreaks, simply come across our open border?)
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/ebola-totally-out-of-control-in-west-africa/