• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)

Started by onan, October 22, 2013, 06:30:19 PM

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Pizzapunch on September 12, 2019, 11:49:02 PM
This reminds me of listening to my drunk uncle when I was growing up. It's absolutely amazing!

heh heh, thank you!!!

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Taaroa on September 12, 2019, 11:50:25 PM
I guess since this is the venting complaints of ex users show, I've got a complaint:

I disliked that in the run up to Art Bell's return the main clique/gang of four decided have a campaign where they'd go out and report a lot of sources of old Art Bell and C2C shows so they'd get taken down. Bunch of snitches.

ugh, did they really do that?  faggots.

WOTR

Quote from: Liberace! on September 13, 2019, 01:20:51 AM
faggots.

I finally put 2 and 2 together to understand why MD couldn't call into your show.  ;)

Lilith

DynamoHum@ProducerTony show part 1

https://vocaroo.com/i/s0pJRfKWgW8l

DynamoHum@ProducerTony show part 2

https://vocaroo.com/i/s0CuEpkeiNPm

As MV Requested

Thank You DynamoHum!!!

pate

Quote from: Hog on September 13, 2019, 12:06:50 AM
Ya go for the British pound.

peace
Hog

Either SV or YP ass-OH-sea-ayyyy-ted....

mmm, aquired Tourettes?

"bitch  tits"

-p

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WOTR on September 13, 2019, 01:22:20 AM
I finally put 2 and 2 together to understand why MD couldn't call into your show.  ;)

Oh, now I’m Lee too?! PUH-LEEZE!! ::)

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 13, 2019, 01:11:31 AM
I think that’s the first time I’ve heard Desert Heat. Great job, Lee! One minor criticism though. You really need a bassier dude on the Yea-ahs.  ;)

I also failed to include any harmonies in "yeeeah" as is the case on the original.  In every one of these parodies, there are little things that irk me as I listen to them.

MV/Liberace!

Once he does, that'll be the final gabcast.

pate

Grate shoe!

As an un-billed exe0cutie this has been a if k-naut sholgnest, yew canoe...

mmmm#

Chou grate!

-aedEye

eduit" reeb "

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=one1jSMceJU

{LAMee.com/watch?v=Oj6rrH9_9m0}

Kbatical Strum Thourogood....

-ass

MV/Liberace!

Tonight's episode of The GabCast is posted here.

pate

I will take "epic faggotry" for the whyne.

-p

DynamoHum

Epic GabCast!

You said a whole stinking heap of truth about Heather tonight, and I enjoyed it a lot. I was listening to a few old GabCasts this week and her vocal gurning now is fucking awful. Her normal voice is much better.

Ta for your kind words Lee. I didn’t realise you hated me for a while back there, but I am glad you got the right info. From the time that Heather said on air it was me that called the cops til the time Sean fessed up was horrible for me, I happen to hold the same view that the streams between online and RL shouldn’t be crossed, and calling the cops on her is something that I would never do - it’s a fucking horrible thing to do. Anyway that’s all cleared up now, and I just report the Welfare Checks as I hear about em (some last weekend according to her neighbour).

Pate mate, you need to hold your booze better!

I hope the hangovers weren’t too bad!

Someone needs to send the pertinent bits of this ‘Cast to Heather - maybe she will actually listen to you (and she should you talked a lot of truth).

Looking forward to the next one :)

Quote from: DynamoHum on September 13, 2019, 04:42:03 AM
Epic GabCast!

You said a whole stinking heap of truth about Heather tonight, and I enjoyed it a lot. I was listening to a few old GabCasts this week and her vocal gurning now is fucking awful. Her normal voice is much better.

It was rather awesome wasn't it?  I'll admit that I was disappointed that having Gunner co-host didn't work out but that was not the right show for him to be on to tell his tale. Hopefully that can happen in near the future but the show was great the way it unfolded.

Spookcat

I am very amused that pate, excuse me -, actually left in the middle of the gabcast to get alcohol.

Also I'm catching up to what I missed earlier. I'm female. The "Spook" part of my name came from a drag queen reaction video that I found hilarious. "We didn't know this bitch was a spook. Now we do, she's spooky as fuck."

ItsOver

Quote from: Spookcat on September 13, 2019, 07:06:22 AM
I am very amused that pate, excuse me -, actually left in the middle of the gabcast to get alcohol...

A good man knows his priorities.