• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Icy Nothing on March 24, 2018, 12:03:28 AM
He got at least $200 just while I was tuned in.

The point I was trying to make is that Senda is holding himself back.  He can make videos and do the live streams however he sees fit.  But, he's not going to have the financial success that he expects and wants until/unless he produces content that people want to watch.

It's a paradox. Haters and Trolls like to watch and talk about George but they don't want to donate. George is attracting the wrong audience or the Haters and Trolls could donate. 

Meanwhile Jason cleans up, with piss off George donations.

Bellgab is comeuppance...
I wonder if we can make it to 5,000 pages?

Thanks George and his fans!

Love ALL

It is done!   Senda is now officially in the Bellgab Ring of Honor where he will join
Radio Hall of Fame member Art Bell and International Angstrom Medal for Excellence in Science winner
Richard C. Hoagland in the 3,000 page club.    I don't want to take up too much space on page 3,000
but I do offer George my warmest congratulations.  I'm not the only one by the way - starting on page 3001, I believe some
other lurkers will offer their best wishes to George through me.  Well done Big Fella!

Congratulations George!  3000 pages is quite an accomplishment, yet somehow it still feels like a fumble on the two yard line.  Congrats anyway!  Take the rest of the day off!  Put your feet up!  I'm sure they must be screaming in pain. 

Darth Vader

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on March 24, 2018, 09:57:35 AM
does George hates Mormons ?
If the mormons did not give their hard earned money to him, then He hates them too.

Darth Vader

George, Welcome to the dark side now.

George had better try to contain himself (maybe in a shipping cargo container...get it ?...contain himself ?)
oh well, what I am bringing to his attention is his CONSISTENT HATE of people who are different than him (LAZY CON ARTIST GRIFTER SCAMMER WELFARE SUPPORTED NOT A VERY GOOD JEW..with capital J)...
as he appears to be a MINORITY in California !
45.76% of the people in California are religious, meaning they affiliate with a religion. 28.34% are Catholic; 2.10% are LDS; 5.73% are another Christian faith; ONLY 0.59% in California are Jewish, OF THESE ONLY .023% ARE JEW (with a little j) ; 1.20% are an eastern faith; AND 0.74% affilitates with Islam.

LOL
(I suppose YouTube doesn’t allow beheading videos any more...ah well, perhaps George’s only chance a hitting the big time as far as views go...just another example of people plotting against his deserved success)

0.74% vs 0.023%...
CAREFUL GEORGE !

jason.callan

Quote from: WhiteCrow on March 24, 2018, 07:21:43 AM
It's a paradox. Haters and Trolls like to watch and talk about George but they don't want to donate. George is attracting the wrong audience or the Haters and Trolls could donate. 

Love ALL

Very True White Crow. Since I started this new form of livestreaming I have made a little over 300 dollars

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on March 24, 2018, 09:21:11 AM
3000 pages is quite an accomplishment,

for the posters on the thread. Good job everyone except George. As usual, Senda has done nothing to contribute except extend a shit covered hand to ask for a handouts since he is allergic to work.

Quote from: jason.callan on March 24, 2018, 10:17:28 AM
Very True White Crow. Since I started this new form of livestreaming I have made a little over 300 dollars
and WELL DESERVED I might add !
your LIVE productions show a genuine appreciation of your “Legion” and an interesting way of interacting with them along with your knowledge of many topics !

(I really hope SENDApants is observing AND TAKING NOTES !...
even at 3AM with 23 watching...hoping SENDApants was one of those !)

Quote from: jason.callan on March 24, 2018, 10:17:28 AM

Good for you. I hope you make lots more.  :)

Quote from: WhiteCrow on March 24, 2018, 07:21:43 AM

Love ALL

I think Falkie's viewers are reluctant to donate because much of what he talks so entertainingly about is needing and not having money, and were he to begin havng more his videos just wouldn't be the same.  He's the proverbial victim of his own suckcess

here we observe SENDApantsdowntohisankles celebrating HIS THREAD on Bellgab reaching the 3000 page mark !

CONGRATULATIONS !
(oh, remember that right hand has been causing you fits as of late...switch it up some)

damon

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on March 24, 2018, 11:31:47 AM

here we observe SENDApantsdowntohisankles celebrating HIS THREAD on Bellgab reaching the 3000 page mark !

CONGRATULATIONS !
(oh, remember that right hand has been causing you fits as of late...switch it up some)
He sure does loves self love. I hope that the caregiver does not finds the cum rag

damon

jason.callan

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on March 24, 2018, 10:36:52 AM
and WELL DESERVED I might add !
your LIVE productions show a genuine appreciation of your “Legion” and an interesting way of interacting with them along with your knowledge of many topics !

(I really hope SENDApants is observing AND TAKING NOTES !...
even at 3AM with 23 watching...hoping SENDApants was one of those !)

I thank you very much friend.

Riley Martian

Congratulations to the big guy. Anthony Senda will live on as a legend for eternity. An immortal.

damon

Quote from: brig on March 24, 2018, 12:16:22 PM
Is Master Sendapants livestreaming tonight?
Most likely he is going to so he can bitch about how jason is getting money and he is not. If i hear anything i will let you know.

Friendship

Quote from: brig on March 24, 2018, 12:16:22 PM
Is Master Sendapants livestreaming tonight?
well, I hope he has his many notes from observing a REAL YOUTUBE STAR to refer to during his LIVE YouTube production...

hey SENDApantsdowntohisankles,
why not start begging or grifting for a TelePrompTer ?...you know, to keep your notes made observing a REAL YOUTUBE STAR and what makes him so SUCCESSFUL so you could steal...err I mean borrow his ideas !

damon

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on March 24, 2018, 01:14:30 PM
well, I hope he has his many notes from observing a REAL YOUTUBE STAR to refer to during his LIVE YouTube production...

hey SENDApantsdowntohisankles,
why not start begging or grifting for a TelePrompTer ?...you know, to keep your notes made observing a REAL YOUTUBE STAR and what makes him so SUCCESSFUL so you could steal...err I mean borrow his ideas !
Which group of people is falkie going to hate tonight? Is he going to bash the russians, Chinese, Japanese, vietnamese, or space aliens??