• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Metron2267

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 18, 2018, 05:31:19 PM

Most of us are aware of cases in which police consulted psychics and acknowledged their role in solving a case.  I’m puzzled why they wouldn’t do the do the same for Dames?

Too many leads to the lava tubes... :-\

Metron2267

Well those were the favored "safe places" to survive the "killshot"...

http://yowusa.com/2016/08/ed-dames-exposing-planet-x/

Ed Dames â€" Exposing Planet X, 8/27/2016 â€" PX is Real and Inbound!
Marshall Masters | August 29, 2016
The Leak ProjectFor months those of us with an interest in Planet X have waited with anticipation to find out what remote viewing instructor, Major Ed Dames, would reveal at his recent Exposing Planet X Event in Las Vegas on August 27, 2016.  In this interview, you are going to learn the key points that were made at that event by Dames.

Although Ed Dames only spent 40 minutes that day talking about planet X, what he said was groundbreaking and courageous â€" Planet X is real, it is inbound, and it is going to cause a tribulation.  After the event reliable sources gave me detailed information about what Ed said and when he said it.  That same afternoon I recorded this interview with Rex Bear of Live Leak.

Major Ed DamesOver these last few months, many have wondered if Ed would take the safe route and spout the elite line, or would he have the stones to break free?  Well, that’s exactly what he did. At this event, Ed announced that he will retire at the end of this month, and he divulged breathtaking remote viewing information about Planet X.

..and then he goes on Coast and won't even answer a question about it...Art taught him the art of the quitenning all too well...

ALL THIS ON POOR GEORGE BUT I CAN NOT FIND THE CANDID REMARKS ABOUT
JIMMY CHURCH..
THERE WAS THREAD WITH SOME VERY FUNNY AND TRUE OBSERVATIONS ....
I CAN NOT FIND ANYTHING IN SEARCH
ANY HELP ?

albrecht

Quote from: BRUCE R MORGAN on December 18, 2018, 06:01:57 PM
ALL THIS ON POOR GEORGE BUT I CAN NOT FIND THE CANDID REMARKS ABOUT
JIMMY CHURCH..
THERE WAS THREAD WITH SOME VERY FUNNY AND TRUE OBSERVATIONS ....
I CAN NOT FIND ANYTHING IN SEARCH
ANY HELP ?
Jimmy has his own thread though not much action on it.

http://bellgab.com/index.php?topic=5583.0

Agreed
but in my view
J Church is
SUB BASEMENT .

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Morgus on December 17, 2018, 11:39:33 AM
Major Ed Dames (Dr. Doom) returns tonight on c2cam.

That's him? Ed Dames looks like a gay dame.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 18, 2018, 05:45:20 PM
Well those were the favored "safe places" to survive the "killshot"...

http://yowusa.com/2016/08/ed-dames-exposing-planet-x/

Ed Dames â€" Exposing Planet X, 8/27/2016 â€" PX is Real and Inbound!
Marshall Masters | August 29, 2016
The Leak ProjectFor months those of us with an interest in Planet X have waited with anticipation to find out what remote viewing instructor, Major Ed Dames, would reveal at his recent Exposing Planet X Event in Las Vegas on August 27, 2016.  In this interview, you are going to learn the key points that were made at that event by Dames.

Although Ed Dames only spent 40 minutes that day talking about planet X, what he said was groundbreaking and courageous â€" Planet X is real, it is inbound, and it is going to cause a tribulation.  After the event reliable sources gave me detailed information about what Ed said and when he said it.  That same afternoon I recorded this interview with Rex Bear of Live Leak.

Major Ed DamesOver these last few months, many have wondered if Ed would take the safe route and spout the elite line, or would he have the stones to break free?  Well, that’s exactly what he did. At this event, Ed announced that he will retire at the end of this month, and he divulged breathtaking remote viewing information about Planet X.

..and then he goes on Coast and won't even answer a question about it...Art taught him the art of the quitenning all too well...

Dames has almost the perfect scam going.  He has made many predictions that have not come to pass, but he's always quick to point out they haven't happened "yet" when asked about them.  I've heard him say many times RV cannot put specific dates or even deadlines with predicted events, but rather see things only in a time line of events.  Kill Shot?  Nope, not yet, but before it happens we'll see the NKs nuke somebody and the space shuttle get taken out by a meteor. 

albrecht

Quote from: Uncle Duke on December 18, 2018, 06:19:08 PM
Dames has almost the perfect scam going.  He has made many predictions that have not come to pass, but he's always quick to point out they haven't happened "yet" when asked about them.  I've heard him say many times RV cannot put specific dates or even deadlines with predicted events, but rather see things only in a time line of events.  Kill Shot?  Nope, not yet, but before it happens we'll see the NKs nuke somebody and the space shuttle get taken out by a meteor.
Yep, these guys seize and take advantage of any newish scientific thought and throw those lines around to their gullible patrons. Hence "quantum" and so the whole "well I can't tell BOTH location and time and then dissemble into "time is not linear" mummbles and then...on to the next caller! Or "come by my event and I'll explain." And, if they start to get nailed down to a particular faith, denomination, etc the guest, or more often Norry, will quickly say "spiritual" to avoid alienating some potential marks who might have a certain faith/church etc.

NoMoreNoory

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 18, 2018, 02:56:23 PM
Has law enforcement ever acknowledged that Dames found or helped to find a missing child dead or alive?

There was a slightly odd exchange in which Joorch asked about the ‘poignant’* messages Dames sends to law enforcement, and did he get responses. The way he put it implied that Dames BCCs Joorch in, or forwards them to him. Ed said local law enforcement are usually receptive - without offering any specifics. Clearly the FBI, following Oscar Wilde’s advice about critics, don’t even ignore him.

* This is a favorite Noory word at the moment, and one that he clearly does not understand. I’ve heard him use it three times recently, always absurdly incorrectly. He says things like ‘so-and-so will have some poignant advice’. He seems to think it means something like pointed, pertinent or important.  -GNS

NoMoreNoory

Meanwhile, with second guest Christina Rasmussen - talking about grief and bereavement and the afterlife - Joorch hit those special heights of awkward embarrassment of which he is such a master.

Dale from Wyoming called in with a moving and uncomfortable account of how earlier this month his wife had miscarried their baby girl in the second trimester. They had a funeral and cremation. Going to the fridge that night to get milk for ‘my eldest living daughter’, he encountered an apparition of a ‘ten or eleven year old girl’. He felt very calm and wondered if it was his deceased daughter letting him know that she was OK. Rasmussen suggested he knew the answer to his own question.

And that should have been that. But here comes Joorch ploughing through the delicacy, asking Rasmussen, “Was it the little miscarriaged [sic] baby from the future?”

Toe-curlingly indelicate, complete with grammatical howler.

If you took a little miscarriaged baby and beat it and kicked it........

Dateline

I am glad they are alive events vs. dead events.

Metron2267

Quote from: Uncle Duke on December 18, 2018, 06:19:08 PM

Oh yes, that space shuttle one was a doozy, right before they took it out of service, lol!

I wish he'd remote view the hole in the ISS and context how that happened.

I've listened to both Targ and Swan and neither one is as crackers as Dames. ::)

AZZERAE

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 19, 2018, 04:31:22 PM
I've listened to both Targ and Swan and neither one is as crackers as Dames.

One of the best interviews Art did was with Ingo Swann. I'd recommend it to all!

AZZERAE

I listened to a show on angels with Noory a few days ago, and I must say it was enjoyable...Granted I haven't listened to him in months.

I much prefer him to Heather or Schrader.

Metron2267

Quote from: Azzerae on December 19, 2018, 04:53:12 PM
One of the best interviews Art did was with Ingo Swann. I'd recommend it to all!

I recall that one, it was superior. Swann had an incisive mind and was not at all woo woo or self=promoting like Dames. For that matter Hal Putoff was also credible.

Everyone but the little Dutch boy... ::)

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Azzerae on December 19, 2018, 04:53:12 PM

Russell Targ is my go-to guest on the subject of remote viewing. It's a shame that they removed "et" from his name at Ellis Island.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 19, 2018, 07:07:23 PM
I recall that one, it was superior. Swann had an incisive mind and was not at all woo woo or self=promoting like Dames. For that matter Hal Putoff was also credible.

Everyone but the little Dutch boy... ::)

He was right about the kill shot. I'm referring to the one that took out his credibility.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 19, 2018, 04:31:22 PM
I've listened to both Targ and Swan and neither one is as crackers as Dames. ::)

Ed Dames isn't the worst, though. Ed likes Sean David Morton in the same way that Mississippi likes California.

Kidnostad3

Jorch announced on Tuesday that Penny Marshal  "who was Laverne and Shirley"  died at age 75. 

albrecht

Rosemary doesn't know crap about Christmas and Jule traditions. Lame as always.  But Norry did bring up his thought  about "Santa being a mushroom," again not even understanding the old guest's theory and musings.

Metron2267

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on December 19, 2018, 07:15:45 PM
Ed Dames isn't the worst, though. Ed likes Sean David Morton in the same way that Mississippi likes California.

Oh good grief, the cat guy and his fraudulent wifu melissa! ::) ::) ::)

expat

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 20, 2018, 11:41:26 AM
Oh good grief, the cat guy and his fraudulent wifu melissa! ::) ::) ::)

Yeah, both now behind bars and quite rightly

Metron2267

Quote from: expat on December 20, 2018, 12:21:11 PM
Yeah, both now behind bars and quite rightly

Where he actually was able to do a podcast!

Shocking.

albrecht

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 20, 2018, 12:29:47 PM
Where he actually was able to do a podcast!

Shocking.
I wish Norry would have SDM on as a guest. His podcasts "from Camp Cupcake" are hilarious because everyso often a recorded voice says "this call is coming from a Federal Prison." Classic.

What are the logistics of doing a podcast from prison? Does he have a cell phone or is he using the prison payphone? Does he have any outside assistance for talking to guests/taking callers? The mind boggles