• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

After Midnight with Anthony

Started by AC400KICK, February 25, 2019, 10:23:41 PM

paladin1991

Quote from: chefist on April 10, 2019, 08:46:42 PM
One of the best choices I made in my life...good luck! Just an FYI for basic, don't talk a lot and use ball powder...trust me.
Come on chefist.  Every time I hear you on a gabcast I can hear the blood, tears, latex and regret in your voice for having squandered your youth in the AF.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Liberace! on April 10, 2019, 08:45:25 AM
I've always heard the USAF has the highest standard of living among the branches, so I'd say good choice.  Just don't tell them about BellGab.

I was stationed with the AF on two joint and combined staffs and can attest to the priority it gives to personnel support cantonments.  The rumor is that when MILCON money is allocated to stand up an AFB, the money is first spent on barracks, BOQs, family housing, EM clubs, O clubs, PXs, commissary's, and various recreational facilities.  Having spent the funds allotted thusly, they then request a budget supplement to lay runways and build hangars, administrative and logistic facilities, fuel farms,etc.  The AF are masters at requirements documentation and have officer budgeteers who spend their entire career in Washington squeezing money out of Congress rather than rotating to other duties as officers of other services are required to do.  The AF also does a lot of "homesteading" wherein carreerists do multiple tours in the same geographical location rotating between colocated units and don't have to pull up stakes and move their families elsewhere every 3-4 years as other services do.

We in the Navy were in the habit of referring to our AF colleagues as CUOs or "Civilians Under Orders" whenever one was within earshot.  (Not that there's anything wrong with that.)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on April 11, 2019, 01:34:01 AM
Don't be a beta.  Join the Marine Corps. Then you and I can drink together at the Marine Corps Ball.  But if you wanna take the easy way....

Someone’s looking for a date to the ball. ;) ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on April 11, 2019, 08:21:02 AM
I was stationed with the AF on two joint and combined staffs and can attest to the priority it gives to personnel support cantonments.  The rumor is that when MILCON money is allocated to stand up an AFB, the money is first spent on barracks, BOQs, family housing, EM clubs, O clubs, PXs, commissary's, and various recreational facilities.  Having spent the funds allotted thusly, they then request a budget supplement to lay runways and build hangars, administrative and logistic facilities, fuel farms,etc.  The AF are masters at requirements documentation and have officer budgeteers who spend their entire career in Washington squeezing money out of Congress rather than rotating to other duties as officers of other services are required to do.  The AF also does a lot of "homesteading" wherein carreerists do multiple tours in the same geographical location rotating between colocated units and don't have to pull up stakes and move their families elsewhere every 3-4 years as other services do.

We in the Navy were in the habit of referring to our AF colleagues as CUOs or "Civilians Under Orders" whenever one was within earshot.  (Not that there's anything wrong with that.)

This is why all the other armed forces know that everyone in the navy is gay.

chefist

Quote from: paladin1991 on April 11, 2019, 01:37:46 AM
Come on chefist.  Every time I hear you on a gabcast I can hear the blood, tears, latex and regret in your voice for having squandered your youth in the AF.

Almost joined the Corps...it was a negotiation of 15 minutes that sealed my decision...odd how life works out...

i breakdown LIT CITY & the Lifestyle of LIT CITY
https://youtu.be/OCxCyY48Q24

ItsOver

Quote from: Taco Bell on April 12, 2019, 09:46:43 PM
Hope the back of that says "Suck My Titties!"
Might want to put that on the front.  Some of the EllGabbers might get confused and start trying to suck on shoulder blades.

paladin1991

Quote from: chefist on April 11, 2019, 10:31:13 PM
Almost joined the Corps...it was a negotiation of 15 minutes that sealed my decision...odd how life works out...
Well, that's queer.

Taaroa

Quote from: paladin1991 on April 11, 2019, 01:34:01 AM
Don't be a beta.  Join the Marine Corps. Then you and I can drink together at the Marine Corps Ball.  But if you wanna take the easy way....
And you can get a sword.

Pizzapunch

The lit city lifestyle is going mainstream and saving lives!
[attachment=1]

Quote from: Pizzapunch on April 13, 2019, 01:26:05 PM
[attachment=1,msg1321883]

Anthony is a saint!

ItsOver

Quote from: Pizzapunch on April 13, 2019, 01:26:05 PM
[attachment=1,msg1321883]
Praise Jay!  A hero, by any standards.  White Crow should send him a hoodie.  Whoops...too soon, or ...too late?

Taco Bell

Quote from: ItsOver on April 13, 2019, 02:14:08 PM
Praise Jay!  A hero, by any standards.  White Crow should send him a hoodie.  Whoops...too soon, or ...too late?

He could use a new smoking jacket.

LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! 10 10 20 SUCK THESE PERFECT TITTIES! #LITCITY #FANTHONYS #ARTBELLSLEGACY
https://twitter.com/TheeArtVandelay/status/1117166510244413440

as chancellor, i'd like to formally announce the creation of the first offical 3rd political party opition of the United States. i give to you - The Lit City Party

official varafication:
[attachment=1,msg1321895]

ItsOver

Quote from: Taco Bell on April 13, 2019, 02:46:45 PM
He could use a new smoking jacket.

True dat.  Probably won't be coming from White Crow.  I understand he can't "smoke'm if you got them" any more.

3am 🔥LIT CITY🔥 edition. yes!

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Richard Groyper on April 14, 2019, 11:47:34 AM
god damn that's LIT! wew lad.

Anthony confirmed for a based chad thundercock that has blazed the Hershey highways

Lilith

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on April 14, 2019, 11:34:31 AM
LEWD!

Thank You for preserving this Kizuna.

The LIT CITY Lifestyle LIVES!

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 13, 2019, 09:55:50 PM
Such a heartbreaker! :'(
You really should move on.  It's not healthy to fester on 'what might have been.'