• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

RIP - starrmtn001 (banned) kek!

Started by Richard Groyper, September 02, 2019, 03:46:59 PM

WOTR

Quote from: albrecht on September 02, 2019, 09:23:30 PM
Not another Gab!  But, thanks, I will not be going down on the Jungian analysist.
Fixed.

ItsOver

Quote from: Richard Groyper on September 02, 2019, 07:23:57 PM
the only good cat lady is a dead lady.

[attachment=1,msg1353397]
Remember the insufferable Tigerlily?  What an arrogant, dried-up old prune.  Probably the queen of the cat ladies on EllGab.

"that never happened" LMFAO

QuoteUh, huh.  Go on.
Oh.  Let me know when we get to the part that my Sons are older than you, and my GRANDCHILDREN are in business for themselves.
But, go on.  This is gonna be guuuud.  I know it. ;) ;D
- starrmtn001

[attachment=1,msg1353512]

ItsOver

Quote from: Richard Groyper on September 03, 2019, 10:47:03 AM
"that never happened" LMFAO
- starrmtn001

[attachment=1,msg1353512]
Ha!  "Starrmounting000... cat lady slut." ;D

apparently this was leading her on. yikes.

[attachment=1,msg1353516]

Cut my life into pieces
I've reached my last resort
Suffocation, no breathing
Don't give a fuck if I cut my arm, bleeding
Do you even care if I die bleeding?

no, no i don't care.

[attachment=2,msg1353516]

i mean, i litterally gave her zero reason to think i was interested.

ItsOver

Heh, heh... "Loose Legs" stalking The Groyp. ;D

K_Dubb

Mr. Groyper!  Mr. Groyper!  Did she in any way ask about your feet, sir?

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 03, 2019, 11:34:54 AM
Mr. Groyper!  Mr. Groyper!  Did she in any way ask about your feet, sir?

if she did i wouldn't be posting this.

K_Dubb

Quote from: ItsOver on September 03, 2019, 04:42:38 AM
Remember the insufferable Tigerlily?  What an arrogant, dried-up old prune.  Probably the queen of the cat ladies on EllGab.

That's Sister Princess Tiger Lily to you, fat boy.

Quote from: brig on September 03, 2019, 11:37:21 AM

[attachment=1,msg1353519]

Richard Groypers Law: protect young men from predatory cat ladies from wildin' on the web and tryin to get them to do the cyber sex. there have been many such cases. THEY MUST BE STOPPED.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Richard Groyper on September 03, 2019, 11:47:28 AM
Richard Groypers Law: protect young men from predatory cat ladies from wildin' on the web and tryin to get them to do the cyber sex. there have been many such cases. THEY MUST BE STOPPED.

Hiding their faces behind cute cartoons and sexy drawings -- can you imagine if men did this?  It's an epidemic, I tell you.

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 03, 2019, 11:54:04 AM
Hiding their faces behind cute cartoons and sexy drawings -- can you imagine if men did this?  It's an epidemic, I tell you.

im not familiar.

ItsOver

An honorable cause, to be sure.  Continue to protect, young innocent boys from roving bands of maniacal, sex-crazed cat cunts.  It must be done!

#Stop Crazed Cat Cunts Naow!

K_Dubb

Quote from: Richard Groyper on September 03, 2019, 11:55:07 AM
im not familiar.

Cf. ellgab.  You are very brave to come forward in this way.  I hope you find comfort in the bosom of your family.

ItsOver

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 03, 2019, 11:54:04 AM
Truly sinister.  What next?  Luring viral young men into their cat-urine stained dens of inequity with freshly-baked cookies and ice cold milk?  Beware, Groyp.  Beware!

K_Dubb

Quote from: ItsOver on September 03, 2019, 12:00:03 PM
Truly sinister.  What next?  Luring viral young men into their cat-urine stained dens of inequity with freshly-baked cookies and ice cold milk?  Beware, Groyp.  Beware!

...only to leave with crumbs on their lips and shame in their hearts.  I know all too well.

ItsOver

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 03, 2019, 11:47:22 AM
That's Sister Princess Tiger Lily to you, fat boy.
Heh, right.  Pussy Stink Flower is more like it.

Lilith

This is why we have Ellgab.  Just send them there.

Use this if necessary.

ItsOver

Quote from: brig on September 03, 2019, 12:18:00 PM
This is why we have Ellgab.  Just send them there.

Use this if necessary.

True.  Out of control behavior demands radical consequences.  Truly horrible, but sometimes The Card must be played.  Shudder...THE island of terror.

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on September 03, 2019, 04:42:38 AM

I had figured considering location that the reason no more on BG was one of those illegals got her or met the usual end of females down in Ol' Mexico. Sad.

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 03, 2019, 11:56:57 AM
Cf. ellgab.  You are very brave to come forward in this way.  I hope you find comfort in the bosom of your family.

i am stunning and brave, arent i. thank you K_Dubb.

Corona Kitty

A digital rape is no laughing matter.

Just for the record, I have no cats 🐱 hehe