• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Howard Stern hosting Coast to Coast AM......

Started by Hesitant Evil, March 01, 2012, 10:23:14 AM

Quote from: venkman71 on March 22, 2012, 06:11:47 AM
.........."Anything else Robin?"

"Cattle mutilations are up 20% from last year,..."

(Fred plays cow mooing sound effect)

"You think there's anything to that cockamaimie stuff? I mean c'mon? ALIENS come down and take COWS? Why not take PEOPLE!? Am I right Fred?"

(Fred mumbles something in agreement, cues Mars Attacks music)

(Howard chuckles),..."I can just see Eric the midget,...in that wheelchair,..."

(Robin brays her laugh), "Floating up!?"

"Yeah,....like with cows going up around him like in the Wizard of Oz?"

(Fred does an Eric the Midget impression), "What's going on!? EEEEEEEhhhhhhh!?"

(Gary interrupts on the intercom),..."Hey Howard?"

"What is it, Baba Booey?"

"We have that Sal and Richard prank call you said you wanted to get to?"

"Yeah, what is it again?"

"They call Mitchiyo Kaku? Y'know? With the Gay pizza thing?"

"Heh,....COCK-oo"

Wash, rinse, repeat.

My first post! Cool board!

Venkman71

That cracked me up, totally on point.  ;D

I'm a Stern fan (although I generally just watch his old clips on Youtube) but yeah Stern has sucked ever since he got the trophy wife. I would love to hear go insane on some of the wacko callers to C2C though heh heh. Stern Vs. JC would be amazing.

venkman71

QuoteI'm a Stern fan (although I generally just watch his old clips on Youtube) but yeah Stern has sucked ever since he got the trophy wife. I would love to hear go insane on some of the wacko callers to C2C though heh heh. Stern Vs. JC would be amazing.

LOL! No kidding, right!? I was a HUGE Stern fan, (well, radio in general fan), way back in the day when I would catch the nighttime replay of him on WBCN out of Boston.

He was my staple every morning and I remember listening to his last broadcast on "terrestrial radio" in my cubicle at work with about eight other people huddled around.

I accidentally stumbled upon their live "on air test" the Friday before the show dropped on Sirius the following week. I dunno if anyone else here caught that in real time but I was riveted. I sat on the top of the parking structure at work for three hours and listen to them test the bells and whistles. It was amazing.

The first few years of Satellite were UNMATCHED, IMO.

Then Artie tried to carve himself up.

Robin got fat again and is so painfully the elephant in the room, (no pun intended), yet NO ONE is allowed to mention her. Howie's hypocrisy is at an all time high.

Then his show became all about Beth and her fucking bored rich New York housewife causes and dog charities,...a move, that if IMUS had pulled, Stern would STILL be crucifying him for it without mercy as we speak,....

Then,... Stern turned on his master by suing Sirius because they hadn't paid him enough money, (as if he needs it), instead of just shrugging his shoulders and doing the radio show he claims to love so much.

The show has gone stale, he's got no fire in his belly anymore. he has become Hamptons Howie as they say.

At least Artie is kinda back on radio doing the occasional sports thing.

..................."Anything else, Robin?"