• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Heather Wade and MITD

Started by conbrio, June 04, 2016, 05:42:35 PM

Hollow Man

Quote from: Segundus on June 25, 2016, 04:59:08 AM
I never said she sucks.  I originally joined for Art and am not interested enough in his replacement to listen.  It's not that I have no interest at all, but that I doubt if it's worth it to enter MITD on my internet radio again.  I like Deep Talk reruns and usually fall asleep before they are over.  Sorry I made a comment, if it disturbs you so much.

LOL. I wasn't "disturbed", I was just making a comment. No big deal. You assumed because she likes Trump that she's gone all Noory with the guest rosters, but she hasn't. I just mentioned that Art liked Trump and he didn't do all that, either. Simple as that, no big deal. I wasn't jumping you or anything, so no need to apologize. Have a good morning.  ;)

Hollow Man

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on June 25, 2016, 04:55:44 AM
Segundas is a british "remainer".

She literally was willing to sell out her own country, her own culture, and her fellow native Britains to the globalists and the elites for some phony version of "mulitcultural rainbows and unicorns".

Other words, she is a kook nutjob.

Where'd she say that?

CornyCrow

Quote from: Hollow Man on June 25, 2016, 05:19:25 AM
Where'd she say that?
Thank you.  Sometimes I get 'dropped' from the email notifications of bellgab and I did not see the KoK comment.  I have no idea what he's reacting to.   

Hollow Man

Quote from: Segundus on June 25, 2016, 05:33:37 AM
Thank you.  Sometimes I get 'dropped' from the email notifications of bellgab and I did not see the KoK comment.  I have no idea what he's reacting to.

LOL. You're welcome. Yeah, I just checked your recent posts. I don't even see you commenting on it at all. I haven't jumped in yet, myself. Been otherwise occupied.  ;)

I want to check in on Heather Wade, too.
I was hopeful that the show would at least be 30% as good as the Art Bell shows were. At first, they were amateurish but now they have become Nightmarish, to say the least.

The guest last night, Peter Davenport is some kind paranoid loser with an axe to grind against the Clintons and POTUS. If I want to listen to pathetic Right Wingers whining about Obama, I can listen to a real psychomotherfucker like Levin or even the Snorge's BFF, Jerry "The Plastic Patriot" Corsi.

Heather took the show from mediocre to repulsive in a year. Her desperate wet panties love for The Donald and her expressions of being "Afraid all the time, now, of terrorists" is too much to bear.

Let me be put on the Heather Sucks list.

Quote from: JesusJuice on June 13, 2016, 06:10:21 PM

She's literally becoming George Noory.

The Snorge, in a dress, with a vaping thing, on a broomstick, wearing Donald wig.

She's doing them! The Snorge is contagious.

Quote from: conbrio on June 04, 2016, 05:42:35 PM
I would like to open up a serious topic; I am an infrequent visitor to BellGab these days, so I may have missed your discussions about Heather Wade and MITD.
I think I speak for most of us here in saying that; we are here because we enjoy the subject matter that used to be C2C with Art and MITD. Well Art’s no longer on MITD we have Heather and she is doing the best she can and will only get better and better as time goes on. On her first night, she was a nervous wreck but has improved 1000 fold from that first week. I’m asking you all to support MITD with a $5.00 a month donation. 5 bucks is no big deal and it would go a long way to keeping this kind of broadcast on air. So all of you that opted out at the start of Heather’s reign, please reinstate your membership. No, I have nothing to do with the show, Heather or evil Keith I just want the show to go on and on and on. Come on guys it’s far better that the alternative.
Now one more thing while I’m at it, it’s OK for you people south of the 49th we are the ones to go first, and in any case as only half a tasty Canadian, I don’t want to be gobbled up first or even second so it will be my pleasure to let y’all go first.

Considering the literal galaxy of amazing free content out there, why would I pay $5 for a month for MITD? Why should I pay for Heather to learn how to do radio?

Quote from: Lamont Cranston on August 30, 2016, 08:28:18 PM
... Heather took the show from mediocre to repulsive in a year. Her desperate wet panties love for The Donald...

Given the remarkable lack of a knowledge base about politics before MITD, I doubt she even knows who Donald Trump is. 

She's for him because Art is, period.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: VoteQuimby on August 30, 2016, 09:32:40 PM
Considering the literal galaxy of amazing free content out there, why would I pay $5 for a month for MITD? Why should I pay for Heather to learn how to do radio?

You got a point.

CornyCrow

Quote from: Lamont Cranston on August 30, 2016, 08:28:18 PM
I want to check in on Heather Wade, too.
I was hopeful that the show would at least be 30% as good as the Art Bell shows were. At first, they were amateurish but now they have become Nightmarish, to say the least.

The guest last night, Peter Davenport is some kind paranoid loser with an axe to grind against the Clintons and POTUS. If I want to listen to pathetic Right Wingers whining about Obama, I can listen to a real psychomotherfucker like Levin or even the Snorge's BFF, Jerry "The Plastic Patriot" Corsi.

Heather took the show from mediocre to repulsive in a year. Her desperate wet panties love for The Donald and her expressions of being "Afraid all the time, now, of terrorists" is too much to bear.

Let me be put on the Heather Sucks list.
I agree with you.  I don't think Heather is so bad.  I like her better than Noory, but that peddling of right wing politics is repulsive.  I just turn her off when she starts on that.  She should at least counter propaganda from one side with that of the other, if she's smart enough to do that. 

Quote from: VoteQuimby on August 30, 2016, 09:32:40 PM

Sassy!

The Anarchist

Quote from: Paper*Boy on August 30, 2016, 09:43:04 PM
Given the remarkable lack of a knowledge base about politics before MITD, I doubt she even knows who Donald Trump is. 

She's for him because Art is, period.

That, a silly thing to say, is.

Quote from: The Anarchist on September 03, 2016, 02:16:26 AM
That, a silly thing to say, is.

Are you sure?  I have a pretty good memory, though not perfect.

Didn't (Redacted) say on GabCast or in her posts that she doesn't follow politics and didn't know much about it, then follow that up at some point by denouncing Trump, only to flip into a rabid supporter once it became clear Art supported him?  Is any of this incorrect?

CornyCrow

Quote from: Paper*Boy on September 03, 2016, 02:31:34 PM

Didn't (Redacted) say on GabCast or in her posts that she doesn't follow politics and didn't know much about it, then follow that up at some point by denouncing Trump, only to flip into a rabid supporter once it became clear Art supported him?  Is any of this incorrect?
I think the general radio atmosphere in this country tends to the right.  Try to find stations that don't carry Sean and Rush.  The only one that I could find that also carried Coast, years back, has been shut down for Hispanic sport broadcasting.  She probably has better odds being right wing in her chosen career.

I worked with a guy who was an avowed atheist.  After finding that our new manager was a born again my co-worker started attending lunchtime bible study. 

Yep.  There's something nauseating about folks who do that, but I suspect that it's very common.   

albrecht

Yep, I will go further and say for a while she was a Bernie supporter, which would fit since most of his supporters are weirdos and she is a self-proclaimed fire-dancing witch, even while saying she doesn't understand or follow politics. And then Art talked about how he liked Trump and she underwent a sudden shift to being a Trump supporter and follower of politics.

CornyCrow

Quote from: albrecht on September 03, 2016, 06:07:57 PM
Yep, I will go further and say for a while she was a Bernie supporter, which would fit since most of his supporters are weirdos and she is a self-proclaimed fire-dancing witch, even while saying she doesn't understand or follow politics. And then Art talked about how he liked Trump and she underwent a sudden shift to being a Trump supporter and follower of politics.
I suspect that her income took a huge jump with this program and she is grateful and also doesn't want to rock the boat. 

It's sort of natural to want to please your boss,no?  When I see fawning employees continuing like that I always think poorly of the manager, who should have the self-assurance and maturity to discourage people who kiss up to them.  A good boss develops the individuality and skills of the workers under him.  He does not look for fawning.  Loyalty is not tantamount to losing your values and identity.  He is in the position of power.  It is up to HIM to discourage this.  Art has character flaws, as do we all.

Who on earth changes their political views in order to please their boss?  Only a real suck-up would.  I doubt Art much cares what her beliefs are - this one is on her.

It's interesting to note she's done this though.  Isn't she also the one who called the police about the 'stalker'?  Art didn't call in a false police report, and his producer didn't either - she simply heard something Art said and was 'concerned'.  So no false report, yet the fact that a report was filed is used as evidence there really was a stalker/shooter.  Well played.

I wouldn't trust anything either one of them says, that's all.

Donald Noory

Quote from: Paper*Boy on September 03, 2016, 08:19:17 PM

But...Art said he always told the truth.

Who on earth changes their political views in order to please their boss?  Only a real suck-up would.  I doubt Art much cares what her beliefs are - this one is on her.

It's interesting to note she's done this though.  Isn't she also the one who called the police about the 'stalker'?  Art didn't call in a false police report, and his producer didn't either - she simply heard something Art said and was 'concerned'.  So no false report, yet the fact that a report was filed is used as evidence there really was a stalker/shooter.  Well played.

It seems through the whole MITD debacle, Art et al, haven't shown much honesty/transparency to the listeners/audience/subscribers. Though, they continue to bilk subscribers for the $5/month; sorry, $4.95/month.  ;D

The Anarchist

Curious...

norland2424

I haven't tuned into the show for a few months now, but is Keith still playing the stalker ad?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: norland2424 on September 03, 2016, 10:35:56 PM
I haven't tuned into the show for a few months now, but is Keith still playing the stalker ad?

there's a stalker ad?  wtf is this?

norland2424

Quote from: mv on September 04, 2016, 12:38:23 AM
there's a stalker ad?  wtf is this?

Keiths ad saying that Art had to step down over being stalked and that he will be back on the air when the stalker gets caught.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: norland2424 on September 04, 2016, 12:44:00 AM
Keiths ad saying that Art had to step down over being stalked and that he will be back on the air when the stalker gets caught.

anyone know if they're still running this? 

Yorkshire pud

Does it run alongside tours into the magic glade to get the chance to watch unicorns in their natural habitat?

CornyCrow

Maybe you're right.  To me, it's the entertainment industry.  Perhaps we should not expect solid values from them.  Everything is about the buck.

There are a LOT of suckups in business.  Some organizations encourage that, confusing it with loyalty.  I imagine the Trump businesses have a lot of them because he does not seem able to take criticism is not willing to hear the other guy and perhaps change his views.

I had a boss who encouraged suckups.  When he had an idea he wasn't sure of he'd assign it to a suckup.  If it panned out, he'd take the credit.  If it failed, he'd blame the suckup.

Business and politics are the two professions to which sociopaths are most attracted.  They like weak people who can be manipulated. 

Quote from: mv on June 04, 2016, 05:51:34 PM
Now could you please send Heather a message and ask her to quit pretending she's never heard of BellGab? It's a two way street it people are going to implore the forum to support her show.
Agreed, she has actively denied and cut off callers when they mention BellGab. She would never have had a shot at hosting MITD if she wasn't a BellGabber first.

Dr. MD MD

I think the end of this movie is kinda like Fight Club, where Art realizes that he is both himself and the stalker.  ;)