• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Paranormal Dating Service??

Started by Paradox, June 03, 2015, 10:35:46 PM

cweb

Hmmmm, I always wanted to share those coq pics I took with spirit photography.

And it would be pretty cool to talk to someone else who is possessed by a rotation of Steve Irwin, Wyatt Earp, and Elizabeth Cady Stanton.

::)

(They're laughing at you, George.)

...I debated signing up just to see if I had 'thousands' of potential people.
Then I thought jesus christ stop it.

Yorkshire pud

Please, someone say this isn't for real... It isn't is it?

Quote from: popple on June 06, 2015, 06:56:14 PM
How many members do they have? Once MaryAnne joins things are gonna go nuts!!!

https://twitter.com/Paranormaldate/status/607273133075095552

How can there be all these 'suck-cess stories' if the site's only been up a week? 

One night stands?

PathoJen

This is Tommy and Dave after pouring over all of the success stories.

https://youtu.be/PgI_BI1sM2g

Quote from: Paradox on June 03, 2015, 10:35:46 PM
Oh good grief. *facepalm*

Hes going to pull a Sy Sperling, "Remember, I'm not only the Hair Club President, but I'm also a client" commercial soon.

And your first paranormal date? George Noory showing up at your door, unannounced....

PathoJen

Quote from: NW Kro͞oˈsādər on June 07, 2015, 03:00:02 PM
Hes going to pull a Sy Sperling, "Remember, I'm not only the Hair Club President, but I'm also a client" commercial soon.

And your first paranormal date? George Noory showing up at your door, unannounced....
Bringing you pizza rolls.

Quote from: PathoJen on June 07, 2015, 03:04:20 PM
Bringing you pizza rolls.

Do I ask for my C2C subscriber fee money back when he does? Or do I just take the pizza rolls?
;D

Aw, bless. Their first Success Story!

PathoJen

Quote from: NW Kro͞oˈsādər on June 07, 2015, 03:25:03 PM

Do I ask for my C2C subscriber fee money back when he does? Or do I just take the pizza rolls?
;D
Take them. But be vigilant. They may be laced with turmeric.

PChirp

Holy shit!  Is there nothing Dave won't involve himself in these days?  Paranormaldate.com?  From shilling supplements, identity theft protection, freeze dried foodstuff, Giam TV, etc., he's into everything!  This seems like an all-new low for him.  Don't know what he's got invested in this venture but it's hilarious.  Dave's not interested in hosting a radio show, he's in it for the $.  He's a fuckin' walking infomercial!  Brilliant!   8)

WOTR

Quote from: Paper*Boy on June 07, 2015, 01:43:21 PM
How can there be all these 'suck-cess stories' if the site's only been up a week? 

One night stands?
Either that or people have reported success signing up for the "service."

ziznak

I don't think anybody has taken into account all of the fun we could have with this...

Today I found this in my spam filter:

Paranormaldate.com.  A new success story every day!

UFQuack

By the way Jorch's dating service got a backhanded plug on NBC's Late Night with Seth Myers on Tues 6/9/15

It probably won't be up long but you can watch it here:

http://www.hulu.com/watch/802820

And just so you don't have to torture yourself listening to Seth's jokes, it was about 3 mins 40 seconds on the timeline.

UFQuack

Quote from: ziznak on June 08, 2015, 07:49:52 AM
I don't think anybody has taken into account all of the fun we could have with this...

You may just be right about this...

Quote from: UFQuack on June 11, 2015, 01:31:21 AM

All those old, fat, naked bodies slithering together is just a grease fire waiting to happen.

Little Hater

Just received emails to my Paranormal Date accounts (eight days after signing up) announcing that I can read my messages, without paying, from 6-8 PM tonight. While it might be interesting to see what kind of freaks were attracted to my lame bio and list of interests I'll take a look to see if I can sort the real messages from those generated by the software to induce me to pay for access. Here's the image I used (searched the Web for 'older blonde'):

Course, with the hundreds of thousands of 'members' the PD server may well crash.

Got this in my spam filter today.

"Been awhile since you've gone down under?  Paranormaldate.com"

zeebo

Quote from: Little Hater on June 12, 2015, 04:13:25 AM
Just received emails to my Paranormal Date accounts (eight days after signing up) announcing that I can read my messages ...

LH this is a crack-up.  What did you put in your profile, "Love long creepy walks in a cemetary and romantic pizza roll dinners"?  ;D

popple

Quote from: Little Hater on June 12, 2015, 04:13:25 AM
Just received emails to my Paranormal Date accounts (eight days after signing up) announcing that I can read my messages, without paying, from 6-8 PM tonight. While it might be interesting to see what kind of freaks were attracted to my lame bio and list of interests I'll take a look to see if I can sort the real messages from those generated by the software to induce me to pay for access. Here's the image I used (searched the Web for 'older blonde'):

Course, with the hundreds of thousands of 'members' the PD server may well crash.

albrecht

Norry read some emails last night. One was someone commenting on paranormaldate:
"this is the greatest idea to met people who are into what I'm in for"

UFQuack

Quote from: NW Kro͞oˈsādər on June 13, 2015, 04:20:50 PM
HAHAHA!

That made my day!

Good, glad to hear that. It is amazing the joy that can be had by changing one letter on something.

Now on to other things, I'm listening to Connie Willis right now, another guest host to plug Jorch's fraudulent website (generic dating service disguised as a paranormal one). I wonder what it is that holds these guests hosts in account to advertise for Jorch's fraud. It doesn't seem fair to them, is it in their contract? It's really weird. If they realized how much of a fraud this is they might refuse to do the ad to preserve their own reputations. And what if they refuse to do the ad? Get kicked off the show? I guess they really don't question the advertisements they do as long as they're getting paid. I just think it's weird that this one is different since it is directly tied to the main host of the show. Seems dishonest if not unethical.

ziznak

ok so how about a quick count here?  how many of us are going to make fake accounts?