• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

BellGab Store Now Open

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 23, 2014, 11:44:12 AM

MV/Liberace!

The BellGab storefront is now open for business.  Let the world know how you feel about Noory and your concern for Goatse with this lovely green t-shirt, the first of many products to appear in the BellGab store.  Visit the store here, or by clicking BellGab Store in the menu.

Edit:  You can choose any shirt color you like when ordering.

[attach=1]

[attach=2]

Nifty shirt (if a ghastly color)... Can I ask who Goatse is?  Somehow I missed that although I keep seeing that phrase on this forum.  Dude on the shirt looks a bit like Casio (or is that some Islamist terrorist?).

Khameleon808

An "unfiltered"  search with that word should answer all that.   It was an image that was really popular for shock value and being a classic "bait and switch" trick. An earlier, disgusting rickroll.   
I am new, so I am not all the way caught up on all the cool stories here. But I think George was posting here and to confirm it was actually him, a female poster here had asked him to "pray for her cat, Goatse"  He actually said it on the air. And im sure shortly after, he or someone looked it up and probably tipped him to what it was. Because I remember hearing that he posted "Is that really someone's cat?" 

If anyone has a copy of that, Id love to hear it. 

As far as the shirt,  All i can say is "...should have sent a poet" :)

Thank you, Khameleon, for the backstory.  Funny stuff!  You are new here, but already an informative addition!  Welcome aboard.

MV/Liberace!

You can choose any shirt color you like when ordering.

And here is the perfect place to wear it, if you are the lucky winner of the exclusive auction for an evening with Jorch...

QuoteYou and a friend will join America’s favorite master of mystery elocution disaster Jorch 'Dave' Noory for dinner at Morton’s steakhouse in Burbank followed by a tour of the nearby KFI AM 640 studios. As host of the evening radio program Coast to Coast, George Noory captivates bores the living shit out ofmore than 3 million listeners every night with topics ranging from UFOs to the science of spirit possession, to alternative medicine. quackery and antigummint conspiracies. You’re in for a fascinating evening big fucking headache, but bid anyway, it's your life. After getting your fill of Morton’s juicy prime-aged meats, succulent seafood, and decadent desserts and Jorch's infinite well of pizza roll and personal heroics stories, you will no doubt be ready to stick your fish fork in your eye for a stroll around the studio. Get a behind-the-scenes look at one of the nation’s top-rated laughed at talk radio stations hosts and check out the studios where some of your favorite on-air personalities broadcast out to millions.

Seriously, how cool would it be if the winner showed up in a George Noory Sucks t-shirt from Bellgab?

ItsOver

Quote from: Unscreened Caller on April 23, 2014, 01:20:04 PM
And here is the perfect place to wear it, if you are the lucky winner of the exclusive auction for an evening with Jorch...

Seriously, how cool would it be if the winner showed up in a George Noory Sucks t-shirt from Bellgab?

Hahaha, "classhic!"  I can't stop laughing over all the above, including the T-shirt.  The bilious green is perfect.  It captures how I feel and probably look when I hear Noory's voice.  Man, I love this place. :)

P.S. - Pray for Goatse.  Thank you Bateman for those most excellent times.

ItsOver

Will there be a coffee mug, comparable to Noory's "This is my mug?"

wr250

Quote from: ItsOver on April 23, 2014, 01:40:04 PM
Will there be a coffee mug, comparable to Noory's "This is my mug?"
[attach=1]

ItsOver

Quote from: wr250 on April 23, 2014, 01:48:13 PM
[attach=1]
Ah, the valiant pizza roll.  The mug should have the following warning:

"Do not place in a microwave if you are Jorch Noory."

Tarbaby

I don't see the hidden button where I can order the secret contraband.

b_dubb

I don't see the BellGab mascot - Pizza Roll - anywhere

ItsOver

Quote from: Tarbaby on April 23, 2014, 03:03:09 PM
I don't see the hidden button where I can order the secret contraband.
It's the one labeled "Aldous."  You can only see it if you're in the proper state, like the state of Arizona.

Foodlion

Quote from: West of the Rockies on April 23, 2014, 11:55:15 AM
Nifty shirt (if a ghastly color)... Can I ask who Goatse is?  Somehow I missed that although I keep seeing that phrase on this forum.  Dude on the shirt looks a bit like Casio (or is that some Islamist terrorist?).
Lucky you. I wish I hadn't clicked on that goaste picture. I first saw it on Stileproject years and years ago. Maybe back in late 90s before the site was originally taken down.

wr250

Quote from: ItsOver on April 23, 2014, 02:23:39 PM
Ah, the valiant pizza roll.  The mug should have the following warning:

"Do not place in a microwave if you are Jorch Noory."

[attach=1]

ItsOver

Don't forget to pray for Goatse.  Poor Goatse.;)

ItsOver

Quote from: wr250 on April 23, 2014, 04:12:52 PM
[attach=1]

There you go.  "Lift-off, we have lift-off."  Although, maybe it should say "If you are Jorch Noory, please microwave often."

wr250

Quote from: ItsOver on April 23, 2014, 04:27:21 PM
There you go.  "Lift-off, we have lift-off."  Although, maybe it should say "If you are Jorch Noory, please microwave often."

he wont read it anyways so no point lol (its not a 3x5 card).

ItsOver

Quote from: wr250 on April 23, 2014, 04:29:29 PM
he wont read it anyways so no point lol (its not a 3x5 card).
Good point.  Maybe we'll have to "fake" a 3x5 card on the side, with a pic of Tommy or some other monkey holding it, to get Jorch's attention.

jazmunda

This is gold.

I'll be sure to plug this store on the next GabCast. Do I get a dollar for every sale?

wr250

moar
[attachimg=1]
[attachimg=2]

PChirp

Yep, the store definitely needs some merchandise with Paper*Boy's infamous "Eye Pad" characters.  Mugs, t's, tumblers---you name it.   ;D ;D ;D

ksm32

If I recall correctly you mentioned on gabcast awhile back that your Google adsense was up at about 2.5 K a month via the boost from dark matter traffic. Now an unoriginal low brow shirt? ETC.  Getting a hell of a lot of mileage on the GN sucks platform. Not that one thing has much to do with the other but geeeeeewiz.

:)

paladin1991

Quote from: ksm32 on April 24, 2014, 12:17:17 AM
If I recall correctly you mentioned on gabcast awhile back that your Google adsense was up at about 2.5 K a month via the boost from dark matter traffic. Now an unoriginal low brow shirt?

But what does that add up to in American money?

wr250

im just tossing ideas out there

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: ksm32 on April 24, 2014, 12:17:17 AM
If I recall correctly you mentioned on gabcast awhile back that your Google adsense was up at about 2.5 K a month via the boost from dark matter traffic. Now an unoriginal low brow shirt? ETC.  Getting a hell of a lot of mileage on the GN sucks platform. Not that one thing has much to do with the other but geeeeeewiz.

First, I did not say I make $2.5K per month. It's more like $250-$275.  Second, what crawled up your vag and died? Jesus. I have a wife and kid to take care of, so yeah, I want to make as much money as possible in this life. Fuck you for having an issue with that. If you don't like it, then crawl back into your hole and don't buy a shirt. Pretty simple.

Edit: I get 5% of each shirt sale, so yeah, I'm raking it in. I had initially tried to set my take at 0% just to make the shirts as cheap as possible, but Zazzle doesn't allow that. Man.  There's always got to be some stupid cunt who has a problem with SOMETHING.

paladin1991

Quote from: MV on April 24, 2014, 08:50:00 AM
First, I did not say I make $2.5K per month. It's more like $250.  Second, what crawled up your vag and died? Jesus. I have a wife and kid to take care of, so yeah, I want to make as much money as possible in this life. Fuck you for having an issue with that. If you don't like it, then crawl back into your hole and don't buy a shirt. Pretty simple.
Welllllll, I might buy a shirt.  That way, I can say, 'Went to the website, hung out with the boys, got the t-shirt.'  I'm just waiting for the 'Jorch Snoory Hemmorhoid scream, Now with more toomric than ever before!' to be offered on the site.  Any 'Pizza Roll Pizza Punch Salve' coming available soon?

Juan

Quote from: MV on April 24, 2014, 08:50:00 AM
Man.  There's always got to be some stupid cunt who has a problem with SOMETHING.
You're writing your own top right corner material.

MV/Liberace!

The pizza roll WILL be incorporated into the product line as soon as a good way of doing so arises.