• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Billy Meier - Michael Horn

Started by Nboy, February 23, 2009, 05:47:04 AM

coaster

/credibility
/thread

Quote from: MichaelHorn on July 29, 2015, 04:30:32 PM
Maybe if any of the people who post here actually had any...knowledge, experience, a verifiable track record, an international presence, i.e. if any of the people actually had something to say they'd be worth interviewing too.

Fight amongst yourselves!

Heh heh.  The Horn returns.

I was beginning to worry that something had happened to him.

Jackstar

Quote from: MichaelHorn
they'd be worth

I won the bet

a win's a win.

Some people are just all about values.

Quote from: MichaelHorn on July 29, 2015, 04:30:32 PM
Maybe if any of the people who post here actually had any...knowledge, experience, a verifiable track record, an international presence...

I notice you didn't mention common sense.  Or the ability to detect BS

mahigitam

Quote from: coaster on July 29, 2015, 05:36:02 PM

/credibility
/thread

Meier's supposed Pteranodon picture resembling a painting was for the first time revealed in the 'Fortean Times' magazine, #98 from May 1997.

Source: http://www.billymeieruforesearch.com/photos-and-videos/outer-space-pictures-pteranodon/

MichaelHorn

It appears that Michael Vandeven has also folded regarding interviewing me about the Meier case, suddenly having lost the ability to respond/reschedule.

While this wouldn't be surprising, should it be incorrect I'm sure that Michael will inform me and also announce it here.

Also, emails were sent to Art Bell (by me and others) regarding an interview but there's been no response. So, while Art had previously said, “… And that is without a doubt the best show that I think I’ve ever done on the Meier case. Actually, I didn’t do it, I just hosted it. Michael Horn did it so he goes down as the best spokesman for Meier that I’ve ever had on.”
- Art Bell - Coast to Coast AM (after interviewing Michael for four hours)

...it also appears that preoccupation with that which is unreal now (still) takes precedence over that which is.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: MichaelHorn on August 16, 2015, 10:51:49 AM
It appears that Michael Vandeven has also folded regarding interviewing me about the Meier case, suddenly having lost the ability to respond/reschedule.

While this wouldn't be surprising, should it be incorrect I'm sure that Michael will inform me and also announce it here.

Also, emails were sent to Art Bell (by me and others) regarding an interview but there's been no response. So, while Art had previously said, “… And that is without a doubt the best show that I think I’ve ever done on the Meier case. Actually, I didn’t do it, I just hosted it. Michael Horn did it so he goes down as the best spokesman for Meier that I’ve ever had on.”

...it also appears that preoccupation with that which is unreal now (still) takes precedence over that which is.

Nooo, we're keeping it real. As opposed to keeping the Meier cult going. How many gullible souls have you relieved of money so far..I mean convinced their delusions aren't certifiable?

Gumby, Dammit

You could have just said "I give up, they know I'm full o shit now"

Look, Jerky, you can't have your trashcan lid and eat it too. You either give it up and move on into real-estate scams or go on with Snoory with a voice-changer and pretend your Tommy's other boyfriend Troy and try for a Cosmic Paranormal Date.

Pinhead.

coaster

Considering all horn has done is insult people that disagree with him, I will make sure to email Art and his producer with screengrabs of his posts. Hopefully they will make the right decision to keep this clown as far away from Art's show as possible.

Gumby, Dammit

Quote from: coaster on August 16, 2015, 10:18:13 PM
Considering all horn has done is insult people that disagree with him, I will make sure to email Art and his producer with screengrabs of his posts. Hopefully they will make the right decision to keep this clown as far away from Art's show as possible.
Great idea, coaster. That would do it. Heh.

MV/Liberace!

Take a deep breath. I haven't responded because I haven't been sure what date I'd set with you since my whole podcasting operation has been significantly reshuffled recently. Also, I've just been too busy with real life stuff to care much, honestly.

You'll be hearing from me soon.

SredniVashtar

Change of Plan. Mickey H is now being interviewed by these guys.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPcDREaxsu8

MichaelHorn

MV,

The proper place for "real life" response is to either of the two emails I sent you. Since that wasn't forthcoming I figured your invitation fell into the make believe category...which is why I posted my comment here.

But don't trouble yourself if you don't care, I tend to dedicate my valuable time to those who do.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: MichaelHorn on August 17, 2015, 09:26:34 AM
I tend to dedicate my valuable time to those who do.

Indeed.

Here we have an exclusive picture of the audience assembling for the 12th Annual HornCon:

Yorkshire pud

MV,

The proper place for "real life" response is to either of the two emails I sent you. Since that wasn't forthcoming I figured your invitation fell into the make believe category...which is why I posted my comment here.

But don't trouble yourself if you don't care, I tend to dedicate my valuable time to those who do.

It does make me smile how you flatter yourself. You really believe that you hold the secrets of the universe, so endearing.  ;D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: SredniVashtar on August 17, 2015, 09:31:16 AM
Indeed.

Here we have an exclusive picture of the audience assembling for the 12th Annual HornCon:

Those are just the ones who got lost; they thought they were going to a David Icke gig.

MV,

I see the old Horn charm hasn't diminished one iota.

henge0stone

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on August 17, 2015, 11:20:12 AM
It does make me smile how you flatter yourself. You really believe that you hold the secrets of the universe, so endearing.  ;D

I agree, we should give him money because he has all the answers and we are a lowly form of life.  ;)

Faustina

MV just had a kid.  He's **super** busy.  Two tinies underfoot, as well as holding down a job.  Doesn't get much busier than that.  (Well, I hope that the littlest tiny is in a crib and not underfoot).   If the poor guy even manages to get 4 hours of sleep, I'll be surpried.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on August 17, 2015, 11:20:12 AM

Actually, he doesn't believe that either but he wants you to think he does.  He thinks it's more convincing if he blusters about

coaster

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on August 17, 2015, 12:31:47 PM
I see the old Horn charm hasn't diminished one iota.
A dickhead and a fraud. a winner, that horn.

Centurion40

So then why in the hell do you continue to post here??!!

henge0stone

Quote from: Centurion40 on August 18, 2015, 07:22:55 AM
So then why in the hell do you continue to post here??!!

That's a good point, he literally has no ones support here. This just goes to prove how ineffective Michael is as a media representative. A wiser representative would have realized he couldn't swindle us and move on. The wiser rep also wouldn't have reverted to name calling and insulting his potential audience.

b_dubb

Reading Horn's posts feels like I'm a contestant on "Name That Personality Disorder". I'm guessing asshole. Thoughts?

Auslandia

Also what would be the point of Horn coming on to discuss Meier?  Is there something new to talk about?  How many more times can the same old story be told?

b_dubb

Quote from: Auslandia on August 18, 2015, 08:56:56 PM
Also what would be the point of Horn coming on to discuss Meier?  Is there something new to talk about?  How many more times can the same old story be told?
As long as it produces an income stream

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: b_dubb on August 18, 2015, 09:40:20 PM
As long as it produces an income stream

WHAT?? How very cynical of you sir!!! You mean he isn't getting the trooof out there? Damn.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: b_dubb on August 18, 2015, 07:46:06 PM
Reading Horn's posts feels like I'm a contestant on "Name That Personality Disorder". I'm guessing asshole. Thoughts?

Well, he is also fond of saying, "there's only one of me and I've got you all surrounded", so I think we can add 'Multiple Personality Disorder' to the list.

Centurion40

Quote from: b_dubb on August 18, 2015, 07:46:06 PM

;D

Get that diagnosis from the DSM-5??  ;)