• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Dr. MD MD

Swishypants real identity:

Zopyrus

Quote from: Swishypants on November 08, 2017, 06:24:39 PM
Aliens aren't real. Classified projects are, but Aliens and Bigfoot and all that other jazz is nonsense. It makes for good tall-tale late-night radio though!

I agree they're mostly nonsense.  The only things keeping the door open a hairsbreadth for me are three personal experiences and a totally unexpected answer I once received from a very close relative (an engineer at Hughes Aircraft in the halcyon Glomar Explorer days).

My naïve (and therefore accidentally brave) question: "Anything to all this Area 51, flying saucer business?"

-------'s answer: "I'll put it this way -- there are things I've done and seen for this country that I'll take with me to the grave."

This individual co-invented the jet fighter simulator.

Sean David Morton, et al, are outright fools -- obvious frauds -- however there is a weak signal in the oceans of noise.  I suggest you read the riveting account of archaeologist Jerry Freeman, circa 1997, which should have shot to pieces the likes of Bob Lazar -- and instead gave that man's story great fat legs to stand on. 

The real point, I guess, is:

Secrets can be kept.

Whether or not aliens -- of the Communion type -- exist, an occulted history of extraterrestrial visitation (in any form) would not surprise me if revealed.

Swishypants

LOL! You didn't even know what Captain Cannuck was until I posted it about Numberwang, silly shit!

Swishypants

Quote from: Zopyrus on November 08, 2017, 06:55:13 PM
I agree they're mostly nonsense.  The only things keeping the door open a hairsbreadth for me are three personal experiences and a totally unexpected answer I once received from a very close relative (an engineer at Hughes Aircraft in the halcyon Glomar Explorer days).

My naïve (and therefore accidentally brave) question: "Anything to all this Area 51, flying saucer business?"

-------'s answer: "I'll put it this way -- there are things I've done and seen for this country that I'll take with me to the grave."

This individual co-invented the jet fighter simulator.

Sean David Morton, et al, are outright fools -- obvious frauds -- however there is a weak signal in the oceans of noise.  I suggest you read the riveting account of archaeologist Jerry Freeman, circa 1997, which should have shot to pieces the likes of Bob Lazar -- and instead gave that man's story great fat legs to stand on. 

The real point, I guess, is:

Secrets can be kept.

Whether or not aliens -- of the Communion type -- exist, an occulted history of extraterrestrial visitation (in any form) would not surprise me if revealed.

They're ours. ;)  I got the luncheon too.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on November 08, 2017, 06:55:48 PM
LOL! You didn't even know what Captain Cannuck was until I posted it about Numberwang, silly shit!

No but you did because you're Canadian too.  :D

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 08, 2017, 07:00:55 PM
No but you did because you're Canadian too.  :D

I knew because my last name is not Dumass, like you!

Swishypants

I saw you post and delete MD! You're sweating! :)

Dr. MD MD

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on November 08, 2017, 07:05:18 PM
I saw you post and delete MD! You're sweating! :)

I had a great Canadian meme but the stupid fuckers couldn't even do that right.  ;D

Swishypants

You worked hard for that one MD. But I saw you naked! :)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on November 08, 2017, 07:06:43 PM
You worked hard for that one MD. But I saw you naked! :)

You're so Canadian!  ;D

Quote from: Nobody on November 08, 2017, 04:49:12 PM
I see AB interviewed Howard Storm in 2001.  Has he appeared on any other radio programmes?

Yes EFFed up stories on youtube. Go check it out.

Quote from: 21st Century Man on November 08, 2017, 01:33:49 AM
I think I heard Schrader say that he was the one who parted with his Ihateradio station after they bitched about him having a weekly podcast on podcastone.  He had started Beyond the Darkness before the other show stopped broadcasting.  They Ihateradio station still wanted Dave but he wanted to make more money but they said the new show was a nogo.  So Schrader left.  He no longer has his Ghost Adventures gig either.  I'm not sure why they parted though.  He has some new paranormul ghosthunting group that he is a part of called The Dark Zone but it sounds lame.  They want to do a show taken from a millenial/hipster's perspective.  No thanks.

I'm not listening to Beyond The Darkness much.  I liked his show better when callers were involved and well, like you said, the guests are kind of lame.

I listened to Schrader pretty much every night during that time. I'm pretty certain he started doing the show on podcastone because he knew that he was going to have to transition to it as the radio station was going to all politics.

pate

On a scale of moral relativity this is only Harv

paladin1991

Quote from: username on November 08, 2017, 06:11:44 PM
so... is art coming back? asking for a friend.

shut up asshole, your dad wants to dance with you.

paladin1991

Quote from: Swishypants on November 08, 2017, 06:19:58 PM
Sniperz is real...bitch-nigga!

* spotter breaks squelch twice *

Corona Kitty

Quote from: paladin1991 on November 08, 2017, 11:43:50 PM
shut up asshole, your dad wants to dance with you.

Shut me up you old faggot

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: username on November 08, 2017, 11:59:33 PM
Shut me up you old faggot

Yes, someone PLEASE stifle that awful NPR voice.  ::) ;D

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 08, 2017, 07:06:33 PM
I had a great Canadian meme but the stupid fuckers couldn't even do that right.  ;D

Court ordered 'anger management' ...... how's that working out for ya' ... ?

Corona Kitty

Quote from: paladin1991 on November 09, 2017, 12:53:58 AM
It says in a shrill voice.

Obsessing about a mans voice a true sign of a homosexual

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on November 09, 2017, 12:17:23 AM
Court ordered 'anger management' ...... how's that working out for ya' ... ?

Better than your sense of humor is for you...obviously.  :D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: username on November 09, 2017, 01:07:05 AM

Must be why you strive so hard to achieve that perfect NPR voice.  ;D

paladin1991

Quote from: username on November 09, 2017, 01:07:05 AM
Your dad wants his lap dance.  You up for it little lady? 

Corona Kitty

Fun fact, I'll actually get to enjoy the day a number of you actually pass away, I'll be here to celebrate.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: username on November 09, 2017, 01:12:14 AM
Fun fact, I'll actually get to enjoy the day a number of you actually pass away, I'll be here to celebrate.

There's always accidental death. I'd say that's highly likely in your case.  :D

Corona Kitty

I can't wait till I read one of you dies.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: username on November 09, 2017, 01:16:05 AM
I can't wait till I read one of you dies.

You're delusional...and obviously triggered and traumatized. Take your ADD meds!  ;D

Corona Kitty

https://youtu.be/xFrGuyw1V8s

This will be played on repeat, it will be delicious.