• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Catsmile

# Heater Sayin' da Brotha gotta Voice for Nightiem.
# Nao She Be Playin' Somebody's Watching Me - Rockwell
#DatzRacis

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YvAYIJSSZY

K_Dubb

Talkin' comfortable (adjective for adverb) with Dark Waters, yep we got (past participle for present here) recourse to a folksy idiom here.

I'll occasionally say I got instead of I have, probably for the same reason.

Catsmile

# Tales From The Ghetto

#MottaOilMonsta

Lilith

Lilith

Quote from: K_Dubb on July 25, 2019, 11:42:33 PM
Talkin' comfortable (adjective for adverb) with Dark Waters, yep we got (past participle for present here) recourse to a folksy idiom here.

I'll occasionally say I got instead of I have, probably for the same reason.

#sad

Catsmile

Quote from: brig on July 25, 2019, 11:46:58 PM
"anatha state" -Heather Wade

# Glad You Quoted Dat One, Not Me.
#HeaterHasNoSolidSelf

K_Dubb

Quote from: brig on July 25, 2019, 11:48:45 PM

#sad

Nah shifting into a folksy idiom to indicate mood, such as excitement, by less-careful speech is perfectly legit.  I think that's all she's doing.

Catsmile

# Gotta Stop The Guests Story For A Break.
# Runs Her Mouth And Music for 1+ Minute Before The Break.
#JustAShowAboutHeater

# Enough Spooky Dark Waters Voodoo Whodoo Ebonics Tales
#Heaterbonics

Lilith

Quote from: K_Dubb on July 25, 2019, 11:55:45 PM
Nah shifting into a folksy idiom to indicate mood, such as excitement, by less-careful speech is perfectly legit.  I think that's all she's doing.

I'm not sure she's "shifting".  It seems more like a forced unnatural speech pattern to me, that she only uses for certain combinations of words.

#ICouldBeWrong

Her "accent" also seems to change from time to time.

Lilith

These audio drops, I just don't know what to think.

I don't know how long even her longest listeners are going to keep listening, if she can't fix her audio issues.

Lilith

"anatha thing" - Heather Wade
"another body" - also Heather Wade.

Maybe it depends on what word follows "another". ?

Lilith

BS Heather.

It's not that complicated.  In fact, it's very simple.  Karma

K_Dubb

Quote from: brig on July 26, 2019, 12:15:33 AM
"anatha thing" - Heather Wade
"another body" - also Heather Wade.

Maybe it depends on what word follows "another". ?

That's probably just sloppy diction -- the r is easier to sound on the way to the close-lipped b than it is to the th in thing, especially when the tongue is already poised from sounding the th in another.

Lilith

MOAR BS Heather.

The war is internal.  The id vs the super ego.

The victim mentality puts the blame outside oneself, and creates "entities" and "imaginary forces" to blame, in order to do so.

Lilith

So, we have to suscribe, to listen to the archive, in order to hear the show without drops?

MOAR BS Heather.

Nobody is attacking your show stream

#EverybodyDinduNuffin

Lilith

Oh sure, if it's not external entities, or evil forces, then it's somebody elses fault.  ::)

Lilith

Was it my imagination, or did Heather just say "on the phone"?

Lilith

Thank God for working dump buttons to protect our innocent ears.

VC

Quote from: brig on July 26, 2019, 01:00:55 AM
#Pathetic

Truly, hopeless! Her voice is now being chopped and mutilated... plus long drops of silence ALL throughout the program tonight.

There are many not sane fans that just give her money no matter what... but they're being Ripped-Off by Idiots!

Go to YouTube you incompetent dumb Witch... code ninjas up your sorry ass...

Thanks for the figurative moonshots and the finger! You're the ultimate troll witch.

Lilith

As ErinnF would say "All the things".

Lilith

Quote from: VC on July 26, 2019, 01:15:17 AM
Truly, hopeless! Her voice is now being chopped and mutilated... plus long drops of silence ALL throughout the program tonight.

There are many not sane fans that just give her money no matter what... but they're being Ripped-Off by Idiots!

Go to YouTube you incompetent dumb Witch... code ninjas up your sorry ass...

Thanks for the figurative moonshots and the finger! You're the ultimate troll witch.

Tonight, while she was spinning tunes, her stream was dropping, all the while, her Heatherites must have been telling her that her stream was wonderful, because she was commenting on how wonderful it sounded.  I think the fans she listens to the most, are doing her the most harm, by being dishonest with her.  Well, they wouldn't want to be banished from the fold by bringing any so called "negativity" to the table.

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: brig on July 26, 2019, 12:35:50 AM
MOAR BS Heather.

The war is internal.  The id vs the super ego.

The victim mentality puts the blame outside oneself, and creates "entities" and "imaginary forces" to blame, in order to do so.

This thread is as anal as the EllGab thread . . .
Who cares about Heather's accent, her pauses, etc. ?
Get a life ffs . . .

Lilith

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on July 26, 2019, 01:28:20 AM
This thread is as  more anal as than the EllGab thread . . .
Who cares about Heather's accent, her pauses, etc. ?
Get a life ffs . . .

FIFY

#PraiseMV!

Lilith

Confirmed, Heather just said "on the phone"...

again!

Lilith

Honestly, I think if it wasn't for all the stream dropping, I think this would have been one of Heathers best, at least in terms of Heathers own commentary, and interaction with her guest.

#ICouldBeWrong

starrmtn001

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on July 26, 2019, 01:28:20 AM
This thread is almost as anal as the EllGab thread . . .
Who cares about brig's accent, and her menopause, etc. ?
Get a life ffs . . .

FIFY ;)  ;D ;D ;D

starrmtn001

Quote from: rratsmounting001 on July 26, 2019, 02:37:37 AM
Love!

OMG!   
When I was in eighth grade, my science teacher was looking for a good home for the albino rat that shared our class room all semester.  I claimed him, and named him Chopin, cause he was the peeinest rat I'd even seen (though he was the only rat I'd even seen).
I went to our local pet shop and bought a cage, cedar chips, and a black hooded rat
(which I named Cleopatra - hey.  I was a kid then) to keep him company.
Of course the two of them "hit it off", and within a few weeks I had seven rats.  Mom, dad, and five babies. 
One albino, one black hooded, one blonde hooded and two tan hooded rats.
When mamma weaned her litter there was one baby that kept trying to nurse, so momma stayed as far away as possible.  He began to suckle his toe (akin to thumb sucking).  By that time, I had purchased another cage so I could keep the genders separate.

Rats are personable and extremely intelligent.  They can be trained the same way a dog can be trained, but they learn faster. 
Another cool feature of a rat is, they love mice - to eat, or at least get rid of. 
Rats also make excellent companions for other household pets, such as Cats and Dogs.  Once a relationship is developed, under supervision, a bond is established.  It's pretty cool.

Anyway, I thought you might enjoy sharing my childhood experience with rats, since I see your avatar is that of an albino and a hooded rat. 
Are those two rats yours?

K_Dubb

Quote from: brig on July 26, 2019, 01:46:12 AM
Confirmed, Heather just said "on the phone"...

again!

Goodness, I hope she isn't reading our analysis during the show and changing accordingly!  Her idiosyncratic speech patterns need to be preserved and studied.