• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Gunner65

Dietrich lies about "US DOLLARS" pledged for Notre Dame Cathedral!   (IT WAS IS IN EUROS!) All Pledged by French billionaires and the city of Paris among a few others.  The money IS NOT being pledged by the US Government and it has NOTHING to do with the church fires in Louisiana. WHAT AN ASSHOLE!

Pelayo

That's right ddd, the right is solidifying its resistance to supporting no-load, lazy, good for nothing losers like you who don't want to work for a living.

Pelayo

Isn't that what the progressives are doing? Likening white males to vermin? Using your logic ddd, I guess the quest of progressives is to exterminate white males.

Gunner65

Dietrich continues to claim - and certainly did in this shit-show, that this woman is his daughter.  And tonight he actually mentioned her by name for the first time!  Dietrich further claims that Bellgab.com and myself are stalking and attacking, (threatening) her. Once again Dietrich has taken one of his lies and mixed a few more into his cauldron of boiling bullshit. 

Zoraah Juin Fu Mock wants Facebook and others to remove any posts which associate her with Douglas Dietrich.  It is likely that Dietrich is aware of this and is now twisting his lies to save his own worthless ass!

POSTS DOUGLAS DIETRICH MADE ABOUT ME WHICH I WANT REMOVED FROM FACEBOOK IN PDF FORM
April 13, 2019

"It is beyond difficult to get posts removed from Facebook which mention me and create the appearance of current association with Douglas Dietrich, who I severed from when he became racist, violent, and seemingly increasingly delusional."

PUBLIC NOTICE LETTER TO DOUGLAS DUANE DIETRICH ON FB FEBRUARY 20 2019 â€" Zoraah Juin Fu Mock 27 September 2014 Douglas Dietrich â€" Posts 27 December 2014 Douglas Dietrich â€" Posts 26 December 2014 Douglas Dietrich â€" Posts 25 September 2014 Douglas Dietrich â€" Posts 25 November 2016 Douglas Dietrich â€" Posts 25 November 2015 Douglas Dietrich â€" Posts 22 May 2016 Douglas Dietrich â€" Posts 20.1 July 2016 Douglas Dietrich â€" Posts 20 July 2016 Douglas Dietrich â€" Posts 19 May 2016 Douglas Dietrich â€" Posts 14 February 2016 Douglas Dietrich â€" Posts 13 February 2015 Douglas Dietrich â€" Posts 12 October 2014 Douglas Dietrich â€" Posts 12 June 2016 Douglas Dietrich â€" Posts 12 December 2015 Douglas Dietrich â€" Posts 5 January 2017 Douglas Dietrich â€" Posts 4 December 2016 Douglas Dietrich â€" Posts TIMELINE OF Matthew Schwab 2019"

https://thespiritcanseeyou.com/blog/page/2/

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on April 17, 2019, 08:24:25 PM
Dietrich continues to claim - and certainly did in this shit-show, that this woman is his daughter.  And tonight he actually mentioned her by name for the first time!  Dietrich further claims that Bellgab.com and myself are stalking and attacking, (threatening) her. Once again Dietrich has taken one of his lies and mixed a few more into his cauldron of boiling bullshit. 

Zoraah Juin Fu Mock wants Facebook and others to remove any posts which associate her with Douglas Dietrich.  It is likely that Dietrich is aware of this and is now twisting his lies to save his own worthless ass!

POSTS DOUGLAS DIETRICH MADE ABOUT ME WHICH I WANT REMOVED FROM FACEBOOK IN PDF FORM
April 13, 2019

"It is beyond difficult to get posts removed from Facebook which mention me and create the appearance of current association with Douglas Dietrich, who I severed from when he became racist, violent, and seemingly increasingly delusional."

PUBLIC NOTICE LETTER TO DOUGLAS DUANE DIETRICH ON FB FEBRUARY 20 2019 â€" Zoraah Juin Fu Mock 27 September 2014 Douglas Dietrich â€" Posts 27 December 2014 Douglas Dietrich â€" Posts 26 December 2014 Douglas Dietrich â€" Posts 25 September 2014 Douglas Dietrich â€" Posts 25 November 2016 Douglas Dietrich â€" Posts 25 November 2015 Douglas Dietrich â€" Posts 22 May 2016 Douglas Dietrich â€" Posts 20.1 July 2016 Douglas Dietrich â€" Posts 20 July 2016 Douglas Dietrich â€" Posts 19 May 2016 Douglas Dietrich â€" Posts 14 February 2016 Douglas Dietrich â€" Posts 13 February 2015 Douglas Dietrich â€" Posts 12 October 2014 Douglas Dietrich â€" Posts 12 June 2016 Douglas Dietrich â€" Posts 12 December 2015 Douglas Dietrich â€" Posts 5 January 2017 Douglas Dietrich â€" Posts 4 December 2016 Douglas Dietrich â€" Posts TIMELINE OF Matthew Schwab 2019"

https://thespiritcanseeyou.com/blog/page/2/
Talk about digging one's own grave. When willl ddd learn to just shut up? Du spichst scheisse.

Pelayo

uh guess what ddd, you suck and you're an ass                              https://youtu.be/swpUZ6D6rdw

I hope Mock has Dietrich banned from Facebook forever. All it takes is a letter from the FBI to order Facebook to stop Dietrich from claiming that she is his daughter which the FBI will find out it's false based on Mock's complaint to them. That should silence this vermin for good.

Dietrich better realize that using imagery of nuns in such a vile and despicable manner as in his sickening  transvestite depictions will bring him unimaginable suffering and misfortune. He has it coming.

Videodrome movie available on You Tube. Slight audio distortion and not full screen but hey it's free.
https://youtu.be/UsQD3-mVZsc

Quote from: Pelayo on April 17, 2019, 07:55:57 PM
Isn't that what the progressives are doing? Likening white males to vermin? Using your logic ddd, I guess the quest of progressives is to exterminate white males.
Hopefully the City and County of San Francisco welfare office will investigate Dietrich for obtaining benefits under false pretense and making no effort whatsoever in getting a job so that he can pay back the city with taxes. Why does Dietrich think the city owes him anything at all? Dietrich better go scrounging for a workman's bucket which he will use as a toilet in a shit and needle infested alleyway or in the bushes near the Presidio once his section 8 housing is revoked and he has to hit the bricks in homelessness. He may also need practical walking shoes since his high heeled boots were not made for walking other than trampling on the backs of his tranny sycophants. Now that Trump will have illegal aliens dumped into San Francisco, Dietrich will have competition for whatever benefits that remain but he should know that illegals comes first in sanctuary San Francisco and not fake U.S. citizens like him.

Gunner65

April 18, 2019

The Insanity Never Ends With Dietrich:  My Response to his raving lunacy about Bellgab.com and Zoraah Juin Fu Mock during his last shit-show.

I have previously posted this April 13 notice to Dietrich from her blog: https://thespiritcanseeyou.com/blog/page/7/

Note: All of these are dated links to posts on Dietrichs Facebook timeline dating from 2014-2016. It also includes a link to a 20 page PDF file which contains information on Matthew Schwab! (all you need to do is click on these links to view them).

After clicking on one of the Dietrich Facebook links, the page comes right up!  Which shows that Dietrich has NOT deleted these from his Facebook timeline as Ms. Mock requested! Dietrich said last night that he had "honored her wishes for my leaving her alone", but his 25 minute scree last night and his failure to comply with her request demonstrates otherwise.

Meanwhile I discovered that Mock had commented twice to one of my "blog posts" of Feb. 2019 which contained no written information and only a few screenshots which were used in my February 2019 postings to this thread on pages 302-304 (posts #9102, 9105, 9110). None of which attacked, slandered or threatened her in any way.  But I will post her comments of April 12 and April 14, 2019 here for the record:

There are immediate problems with her comments, the first of which is that I have communicated with Matthew Schwab.  This is false and in fact I blocked Schwab and did not reply to his request on Facebook over 3 months ago.  Mock contradicts herself by stating I was "dragging up" false information on the internet showing she was communicating with Dietrich for about 2 years - yet her own blog post provides links to numerous past interactions with Dietrich posted on Facebook (as I posted above).

Mock has never provided a means of contacting her - and still doesn't. She provided no private contact info and does not allow comments to postings on her blog.  In fact,  I discovered that Schwab had attempted to contact her using her "testimonials" tab, and shortly after she locked down her blog.  I have never attempted to contact her otherwise. 

I have pulled my "blog post" as she requested but since I have no means of contacting her privately, I suggest she become a member here.  Otherwise I will continue to address Dietrich latest shit show.  And one more thing Ms. Mock - You may not have Freedom of Speech in Canada - but we in the United States of America have a 1st Amendment right to it.  And all posts here become the property of Bellgab.com after the 30 minute edit/removal period has expired.   So if you want to try and convince MV to delete my posts based on false allegations of slander or harassment - you go right ahead baby!

I find it ironic that while Mock is asking me to remove posts which are NOT attacking her in any way, that she would publicly post PDF files which show Matthew Schwab threatening and harassing her. The fact is, she WAS communicating with and being manipulated by Dietrich and she has posted Facebook links which prove it! 

And for many years Dietrich eluded to having sex with a young woman while being "experimented" with at age 14 at Letterman Army Medical Center - and only in the past year has he claimed to have a daughter (who his followers including Judith Eggart have tracked, located and now seek to defend).  This is all another elaborate lie by Dietrich who now, faced with Mock demanding he delete all previous posts from/about her and stop insinuating or claiming she is his daughter, is manipulating the facts in his own favor once again.

Well Bellgab:  Here are the fucking facts.

Dietrich claims that Richard K Cole and Bellgab.com are (once again) under investigation by the Canadian Police and the FBI for harassing and threatening Ms. Mock. - FALSE

According to Mock herself:  https://thespiritcanseeyou.files.wordpress.com/2019/02/timeline-of-matthew-schwab-2019.pdf

She contacted Facebook to report Schwab and on Feb 10, 2019 also contacted the Enid, OK Police Department and the Vancouver, BC Police Department on Feb 10, 2019  (Page 19 of PDF)  WOW! You would think I would have had a visit by the FBI by now!  It's freaking April 18th!

Meanwhile, Schwab is still posting to his Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/matthew.schwab.14

My impression of this latest bullshit  by Dietrich is that he uses this lie of having a daughter to continue to punish this Zoraah Fu Mock woman for rejecting him and then blaming Bellgab.com and myself for her attempts to protect herself from this idiot Matthew Schwab and from Dietrich continuing to use her in his ever evolving narrative.

For Mock to give Police a date of a Jan 13, 2010 Dietrich show as a reference of his claiming she is his daughter is a total red flag!  Of course they did not find a show!  They have only to listen to last night starting at about the 1:20:00 mark for that!  I'm sorry but I will not be threatened by a woman who has obvious mental issues telling me that I cannot mention her in any posts to defend myself or conduct research if it involves her!

FUCK THAT SHIT!  And if Dietrich wants to target Bellgab.com with his stupid fucking trolls, so be it!  But the truth is Bellgab.com and Richard K Cole have NOTHING to do with what is going on with this woman. It is Matthew Schwab.  And Dietrich never mentioned him at all in his 20 minute rant about this Mock woman.

Good luck Zoraah Juin Fu Mock.    You obviously need more assistance than I can provide.  But like I said, register here, be honest about who you are and then PM me.  Otherwise, I really don't give a shit.

Gunner65

Quote from: Gunner65 on February 03, 2019, 07:19:25 PM
More lies about Richard K Cole and physical threats to his imaginary gay son.  See where Dietrich goes with this?  His defamation of me has been continuous for over two years....and has changed to many times it now makes no sense!

Dietrich is simply confusing this even further  - By associated a "daughter" now with himself.  (The daughter born from his having sex with a woman in a Presidio hospital after his "Nano blood" transplant when he was 12-14.)  They are working up Schwab to be some violent person.
This is from page 302 of this thread dated February 3. 2019!

Gunner65

Quote from: Gunner65 on February 03, 2019, 07:34:54 PM
Pavel Eduard Privara is now suggesting listeners report Schwab and Cole to the FBI!  And they are using a woman who has NEVER claimed to be the daughter of Douglas Dietrich!

Gunner65

Quote from: Gunner65 on February 03, 2019, 07:45:11 PM
The woman they have referred to does NOT claim to be the daughter of Dietrich - in fact she was one of the first to challenge Dietrich years ago.
Schwab claimed to be the son of Dietrich and somehow the story has changed!

Gunner65

Previous posts from pages 302-304 from Feb 2019 show a pattern by Dietrich to use Zoraah Juin Fu Mock:

Quote from: Gunner65 on February 05, 2019, 06:15:43 PM
This is the  message from Schwabb to Zoraah Juin Fu Mock :
https://thespiritcanseeyou.com/testimonials/

MATTHEW SCHWAB February 4, 2019 at 10:11 pm

"heads up zoraah a radio host been lying called douglas dietrich and tried to use false claims for his new lies using you as daughter narrative, when you are not, he slandering folks who expose him as fraus my mother was at real night circle and knew real librarian who im kin to.. radio dd wanting to use you to cover up his growing lies, and has brought dishonor by using your name to yourself. i sent you facebook friend request we have mutual acquaintance mona. he even tried use knew manager to dox i and attack children on air and truth. you can delete post later please we must talk privately. radio man creating bigger lies and going to far even using a canadian citizin to lie on his behalf."

Dietrich and Eduard mention drawings and/or photos of machete wielding killers sent by Schwabb: The drawing is likely associated with this blog post by Zoraah Juin Fu Mock - https://thespiritcanseeyou.com/2018/07/08/icaro-from-maestra-rosa/

The original source of the drawing is from a National Geographic article:

"AN ISLAND OF HOPE IN A SEA OF SOYA" June 28, 2018
Survival International’s Sarah Shenker visits Guaviry; a Guarani community under siege in Mato Grosso do Sul, Brazil.

https://blog.nationalgeographic.org/2018/06/28/gunshots-in-the-dark-an-island-of-hope-in-a-sea-of-soya/

I do not find any threatening language in Schwabbs' desperate post to Zoraah Juin Fu Mock.  Schwabb may have seen the picture on her blog and re-posted it but it is most certainly not his own.

Gunner65

So all this latest crap is being regurgitated by Dietrich and his trolls about his imaginary daughter.  All from 3 months ago.  The only change is that Mock "herself" posted comment to me on April 12, and 14 2019.  LOL  You don't have to be a genius to see what is going on here.  Or to anticipate what is next. 

Amateur Dietrich. Using others to achieve your goals.  And all you little "guests" are coming to see the response. 

Gunner65

The Dietrich  "reconnaissance" trolls LOL  90 days behind and lost up Dietrichs' ass! LOL  "REPORT BACK TO ME! get screen caps and attack them!"- Douglas Dietrich 

Gunner65

Hey you Dietrich troll pussies, I am going to publish portions of his insane rant.  As transcripted text. From his last shit show. - What do you think of that!? 

Gunner65

"VER FUCKING BATUM"  "Et CETERA"  "END OF STORY"

Gunner65

And all you 7-12 guests who keep lurking here -  without enough perception or basic knowledge to recognize that Dietrich is an insane liar and a fraud or even register to comment are considered/ perceived as being lurking Dietrich trolls. 

Gunner65

Take screen shots and report back to your master! 

The only thing that will really stop Dietrich is a higher power. Not the justice system or the civil courts since Dietrich is a nobody without even 2 nickels to rub together and he doesn't care about getting arrested since that will give him three hots and a cot and plenty of butt banging in prison since he likes being the bottom bitch. . Have faith that Dietrich will get the punishment he deserves.

Hey Gunner,
Mock and Dietrich deserve each other. Why concern yourself about their conflict which is hilarious?

Gunner65

Quote from: sneaksie-taffer on April 19, 2019, 02:36:06 AM
Hey Gunner,
Mock and Dietrich deserve each other. Why concern yourself about their conflict which is hilarious?
Is it really a conflict? Why has Dietrich not deleted his Facebook posts involving Mock while lying and saying he did? It was Mock who posted comments to me demanding I remove any content pertaining to her.  That is why it involves me.  She also did the same to Steve Outtrim.  Is that also a coincidence? 

And the fact that Dietrich attacks me. and not Matthew Schwab 3 months after making the same allegations and threats - only this time it involves Mock who suddenly presents a load of information documenting her reporting of Schwab in February? And if Mock really wanted my advice or have a discussion, why didn't she provide any contact information to me?

It does not look like a conflict to me - It looks like a poorly constructed effort by Dietrich, Pavel Eduard and other members of the cult-like "team Dietrich"(using Mock) to attack Steve Outtrim, Bellgab.com and myself.  Just another effort by Dietrich to intimidate, slander and harass those who have exposed him as being a liar and a fraud.. 

Hey Gunner,
Dietrich is a vampire feeding off your anger. If you ignore him he will wither away and perhaps die.