• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Swishypants

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 05, 2018, 01:02:45 PM
As Ambassador to the Court of St. James, Joe Kennedy was an admirer of Hitler too.  His son Jack was not.  It’s ironic that Joe, Jr., Jack’s older brother and the one who was supposed to become President, was killed flying a covert mission against the Nazi’s.

Another dumbass that thinks figurehead positions are the true seat of power! This is why he has no sense of humor.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 05, 2018, 01:02:07 PM
The problem that Trump has is he's a pathological liar, possibly accelerated with dementia. No-one who knows him well says otherwise. Its why no bank in the US will lend him money, because he has cheated so many-from corporations down to workmen on his properties.

That aside, Wolff doesn't have the greatest reputation. But this book will fly off the shelves and fill USP vans all over because Wolff didn't write this from his living room, he was invited onto the Trump parade from the beginning and no-one bothered to ask him what he was writing about in any depth. Trump can say he had zero access authorised to get into the WH which is patently ridiculous, being one of the most secure properties in the world! If only half is absolutely true, the fact remains Bannon (who seems so far to be the main supplier) hasn't denied a single word, not one. So its true or he's lied to make sure he loses funding from the Mercers and make sure this book stays #1 best seller for months for reasons not clear.

Try to remember how those nasty pedophile rumors started, love.  ;)

Swishypants

The man who rules the world doesn't live in a Mansion. He's out in a shack in the woods.

albrecht

The problem that Trump has is he's a pathological liar, possibly accelerated with dementia. No-one who knows him well says otherwise. Its why no bank in the US will lend him money, because he has cheated so many-from corporations down to workmen on his properties.

That aside, Wolff doesn't have the greatest reputation. But this book will fly off the shelves and fill USP vans all over because Wolff didn't write this from his living room, he was invited onto the Trump parade from the beginning and no-one bothered to ask him what he was writing about in any depth. Trump can say he had zero access authorised to get into the WH which is patently ridiculous, being one of the most secure properties in the world! If only half is absolutely true, the fact remains Bannon (who seems so far to be the main supplier) hasn't denied a single word, not one. So its true or he's lied to make sure he loses funding from the Mercers and make sure this book stays #1 best seller for months for reasons not clear. I hope Wolff releases the tapes he made. Trump won't have anything to fear if he did.  ;)
Yeah, it is awesome. I wonder if Bannnon, or his new Chinesezillionaire backer, (whose story is interesting in its own regard) had interests in the publishing house or in Wolff? Or, even better, if the whole thing turned out to be a Trump-Bannon scheme! Either way, fun times!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Swishypants on January 05, 2018, 12:50:33 PM
The sitting British Royal Family is German. Gotha's. They are a minor, bullshit Royal line. Let that sink in.  It's not the money. It's the DNA that is valued. That's why I out-rank that low-rent Queen. :)

Not exactly. Brenda was born in England, her mother is Scottish, her husband Greek, her father English.

Swishypants

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 05, 2018, 01:05:33 PM
Not exactly. Brenda was born in England, her mother is Scottish, her husband Greek, her father English.

Scots are Assassin's Natural Born! :)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on January 05, 2018, 01:04:45 PM
The man who rules the world doesn't live in a Mansion. He's out in a shack in the woods.

Will the real Swishypants please stand up!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 05, 2018, 01:04:10 PM
Try to remember how those nasty pedophile rumors started, love.  ;)

Are you still here? I thought you'd run off when Swishy rogered you too hard without your blessing.  :)

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 05, 2018, 01:06:28 PM
Will the real Swishypants please stand up!

They had to move me to a secure location. Still running shit from here. :)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Gd5150 on January 05, 2018, 12:35:58 PM
Scrolled over the last few pages, nothing over 2 sentences. No Albrecht. Clearly there’s nothing happening today in politics.

Don't let us keep you, go back to your virtual trains..

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 05, 2018, 01:07:01 PM
Are you still here? I thought you'd run off when Swishy rogered you too hard without your blessing.  :)

That wasn't me. It must've been the corpse of your dearly departed father, that sick fuck!

ItsOver

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 05, 2018, 12:31:29 PM
... Where is Sardondi when you need him?
Maybe he really was Churchill and he was channeling through Noory to get to BellGab.  Jorch probably has him on hold.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 05, 2018, 01:02:45 PM
As Ambassador to the Court of St. James, Joe Kennedy was an admirer of Hitler too.  His son Jack was not.  It’s ironic that Joe, Jr., Jack’s older brother and the one who was supposed to become President, was killed flying a covert mission against the Nazi’s.

And Preston Bush (H Bush's dad) financed the Nazi party. The much vaunted Daily Mail's former proprieter (But same family) met Hitler and ran glowing features about him before war was declared. Naturally, they forgot all that in later 1939.

albrecht

Quote from: Swishypants on January 05, 2018, 01:04:45 PM
I think not in the woods but in the BIS in Basel and Reinsurance behemoths in Germany, and elsewhere, maybe.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Swishypants on January 05, 2018, 01:06:17 PM

I've worn a kilt, have you? Fooookin ball meltingly hot.

Kidnostad3

That aside, Wolff doesn't have the greatest reputation. But this book will fly off the shelves and fill USP vans all over because Wolff didn't write this from his living room, he was invited onto the Trump parade from the beginning and no-one bothered to ask him what he was writing about in any depth. Trump can say he had zero access authorised to get into the WH which is patently ridiculous, being one of the most secure properties in the world! If only half is absolutely true, the fact remains Bannon (who seems so far to be the main supplier) hasn't denied a single word, not one. So its true or he's lied to make sure he loses funding from the Mercers and make sure this book stays #1 best seller for months for reasons not clear.

That is pure bovine excretia and you know fucking well it is.  Repetition dos not make something true.
Or maybe in your case it’s a case of Pavlov’s dog.  I just can’t avoid dog references where you’re concerned.  Nothing personal though.  Licking one’s own balls is a personal choice and a rare talent.

Swishypants

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 05, 2018, 01:13:54 PM

I'm a German Pud! I only seconded with them! :) Prussian Royal line.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 05, 2018, 01:14:23 PM
That is pure bovine excretia and you know fucking well it is.  Repetition dos not make something true.
Or maybe in your case it’s a case of Pavlov’s dog.  I just can’t avoid dog references where you’re concerned.  Nothing personal though.  Licking one’s own balls is a personal choice and a rare talent.

I can't help what you think. But if the two people in the room were Trump and a Border collie, I'd expect the collie to be more intelligent.  ;)

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: Swishypants on January 05, 2018, 01:06:17 PM

Pssssstttt ......... want to know a secret?  The Queen is a man .....

albrecht

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 05, 2018, 01:18:17 PM
I can't help what you think. But if the two people in the room were Trump and a Border collie, I'd expect the collie to be more intelligent.  ;)
Lassie could help solve the N.Korean situation, unfortunately they would eat him. They are starving and also like to eat dogs.  :'(

ItsOver

Swishy, this dude looks like your type.  Do we have a match?  ;) ;)   ;D

"Michael Wolff is an American author, essayist, and journalist, and a regular columnist and contributor to USA Today, The Hollywood Reporter, and the UK edition of GQ."

Swishypants

Quote from: ItsOver on January 05, 2018, 01:20:37 PM
Swishy, this dude looks like your type.  Do we have a match?  ;) ;)   ;D

"Michael Wolff is an American author, essayist, and journalist, and a regular columnist and contributor to USA Today, The Hollywood Reporter, and the UK edition of GQ."

lips are thinner and more cruel, but yeah. ;)

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 05, 2018, 01:13:54 PM

No, Sissypants prefers a little black dress.  (Does it bother you at all to be in an exchange with someone who posts with one hand on his dick and the other on a mouse and who often confuses the two.)

Swishypants

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on January 05, 2018, 01:19:28 PM
Pssssstttt ......... want to know a secret?  The Queen is a man .....

Just more of a man than you! Fok off Bot!

ItsOver

Quote from: Swishypants on January 05, 2018, 01:21:40 PM
lips are thinner and more cruel, but yeah. ;)
Columbia AND Vassar!

;)   ;D

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 05, 2018, 01:21:41 PM
No, Sissypants prefers a little black dress.  (Does it bother you at all to be in an exchange with someone who posts with one hand on his dick and the other on a mouse and who often confuses the two.)

As long as the mouse consents, and is of age, I find it all rather exciting.

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: Swishypants on January 05, 2018, 01:23:03 PM
Just more of a man than you! Fok off Bot!

Michael Wolff / Michael Horn .... ?
Same guy ?