• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Swishypants

Quote from: SredniVashtar on January 04, 2018, 02:43:59 PM
It would be superfluous, you're all guilty of something. That's why you wander about armed to the teeth. It's your natural inclination towards criminality. Poor Yorkie, being forced to live there, but they're very strict about bestiality here so he had to leg it.

This is why we fought a war against these fuckers! We should have NEVER saved them in WWII.

Gd5150

Quote from: albrecht on January 04, 2018, 01:47:58 PM
Wouldn't be hilarious if the whole Bannon/Trump feud is a way to generate book sales for the "controversial" book? Here is the conspiracy: nothing makes a book sell like controversy, especially when the Clinton's media are chomping at the bit for anything anti-Trump, the book sales go up, Bannon and author make money, Hillary's press focuses on the claims, while doing so Trump and Congress focus on other issues and get people appointed, regs eliminated/changed, and some laws through, and if the claims are proven false (or unproveable) or even true, what was accomplished by the media? Bannon/Author made money, media took focus off what really was going on in DC, and Trump being a showman gets coverage and the more outlandish claims and media reports might even make the FBI investigation look even worse.

How dare you! That would never happen! Trump is orange! Collusion! Russians!

Meanwhile, lets go live to where the wall is being completed thanks to the Mexicans. "construir la pared! está terminado"

SredniVashtar

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 04, 2018, 02:42:11 PM
Why do you keep butting in every time I try the foreplay thingy with SV?

He's not known as 'gooseberry' for nothing. And you thought it just referred to his monster haemerrhoids.

GravitySucks

Quote from: albrecht on January 04, 2018, 01:47:58 PM
Wouldn't be hilarious if the whole Bannon/Trump feud is a way to generate book sales for the "controversial" book? Here is the conspiracy: nothing makes a book sell like controversy, especially when the Clinton's media are chomping at the bit for anything anti-Trump, the book sales go up, Bannon and author make money, Hillary's press focuses on the claims, while doing so Trump and Congress focus on other issues and get people appointed, regs eliminated/changed, and some laws through, and if the claims are proven false (or unproveable) or even true, what was accomplished by the media? Bannon/Author made money, media took focus off what really was going on in DC, and Trump being a showman gets coverage and the more outlandish claims and media reports might even make the FBI investigation look even worse.

I hope they buy into the book 100% and then try and explain why Trump would collude with the Russians to NOT get elected.

albrecht

CNN's scrolling headline just now "The Daughter Will Take Down The Father" reminds me of something a C2C guest might say in reference to some Biblical prediction or Nostradamus quatrain. Said in an ominous way, with great portend.

Gd5150

Quote from: Lemming016756 formerly known as SredniVashtar on January 04, 2018, 02:30:43 PM
I don't know about credit, I think he ought to have allowed an investigation and stayed put till then, but he was pressured by colleagues. They were such pissant infractions but he got caught up in the moment. At least he admitted to be in the wrong, which deserves to be acknowledged. Trump would deny it all, say the photo was faked etc.

Shocking, another brainless leftwinger defending sexual harassment and rape. The only time these idiots care about women is 5 minutes before an election.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 04, 2018, 02:48:16 PM
I hope they buy into the book 100% and then try and explain why Trump would collude with the Russians to NOT get elected.

This is a shrewd point. I may have to revise my previously low opinion of your intelligence.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: albrecht on January 04, 2018, 02:41:45 PM
So have I, Alzheimers which includes dementia. Horrible stuff but cancer worse for patient, I think because still aware at the ending. But that is, of course, a ridiculous choice since both are so bad.What did you think of that article and that Dutch experiment? I thought it was brilliant and interesting. An almost a ci-Fi type of thing but makes sense for patients in earlier stages. Odd phenomena sometimes where things in past are recallable and the idea of being self-sufficient, active, and in a community as long as possible even though they aren't, really, and there are "under-cover" staff ensuring they are doing ok, safe, etc.

Would it suffice for Trump to draw a clock live on air? Maybe ask some questions like  "who is President?"

In the years since Hogewey’s founding, dementia experts from the United States, United Kingdom, Ireland, Germany, Japan, Norway, Switzerland, and Australia have all flocked to the unassuming Dutch town in the hopes of finding a blueprint for handling the global problem. While dementia-only living facilities have been created outside the Netherlands, none of them have offered the amenities or level of care per patient that Hogeway provides. Last year, inspired by Hogewey, a nursing home in Fartown, England, built a 1950s village for its residents; a similar project is underway in Wiedlisbach, Switzerland. But because cost is one of the greatest barriers to making self-contained villages the standard in dementia care, it would be extremely difficult to implement in a non-socialized healthcare systemâ€"meaning that in the U.S., a facility like Hogewey might be impossible for the forseeable future.

I heard about the one done in England. The last sentence says it all.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Swishypants on January 04, 2018, 02:43:44 PM
Half-way house and a job at McDonald's is the best I can do Kiddo, but she'll find a black boyfriend to give her a pump on his handlebars.

She won't like that. She's got one hell of a 401K coming up when she retires, and is damn good at her job.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Gd5150 on January 04, 2018, 02:50:23 PM
Shocking, another brainless leftwinger defending sexual harassment and rape. The only time these idiots care about women is 5 minutes before an election.

No, love. That should read '5 minutes before an erection'. I can understand your confusion, it sounds like you haven't managed a decent stiffy in years.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Gd5150 on January 04, 2018, 02:45:27 PM
How dare you! That would never happen! Trump is orange! Collusion! Russians!

Meanwhile, lets go live to where the wall is being completed thanks to the Mexicans. "construir la pared! está terminado"

What are you rattling on about lad? Go and fucking play with your trains.. FFS!

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 04, 2018, 02:53:07 PM
She's got one hell of a 401K coming up when she retires.

Oh, you romantic fool.

albrecht

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 04, 2018, 02:51:06 PM
I heard about the one done in England. The last sentence says it all.
I'm going to look that one up.; I like the concept.
I don't see why not. You should see some of the Nursing Homes and Assisted Living facilities we have here. $$ and pretty nice. It would be a matter of design and different staffing. The hardest thing might be finding equipment, appliances,  and furniture from that era. Of course if you could afford it. But it might be cheaper actually than the stuff now or hiring in home staff 24/7.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Gd5150 on January 04, 2018, 02:50:23 PM

No, what's shocking is you posting scam links on your twatter feed and proclaiming yourself a poet and ladies man. I had to hold onto the wall when I read that as I hyperventilated.

Swishypants

Quote from: SredniVashtar on January 04, 2018, 02:56:19 PM
Oh, you romantic fool.

Just wait until we dump her portfolio the week she cashes out!

albrecht

Thinking about it. Can we make some CITIES like those dementia villages. Back into the 40's or 50's or even later? More polite society, real cars, less crimes, less undesirables, people didn't dress like bums, etc.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: SredniVashtar on January 04, 2018, 02:56:19 PM
Oh, you romantic fool.

Hey, that's what she says when the lights go out and I whisper..."You awake love?"

Swishypants

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 04, 2018, 02:55:18 PM

What are you rattling on about lad? Go and fucking play with your trains.. FFS!

That is EXACTLY the kind of train I would expect you to buy him! It looks like a butthole! All you even think about are buttholes!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: albrecht on January 04, 2018, 03:00:12 PM
Thinking about it. Can we make some CITIES like those dementia villages. Back into the 40's or 50's? Polite society, real cars, less crimes, less undesirables, people didn't dress like bums, etc.

Jeans waistlines down mid thigh showing off underwear with a hand down the front trying to stop them falling down not do it for you then?  ;D

Gd5150

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 04, 2018, 02:59:08 PM
MAGA
Indeed!
Stock market 25,000!
Economic growth approaching a 30 year high!
80% of Americans getting a tax cut!
Corporate tax cuts to create millions of jobs!
Obamacare dismantled!
Zero evidence of collusion!
Mueller witch hunt collapsing!
Al Franken resigning as a public disgrace!

Its nice your skank let you out to play. Better get going, only a few hours till she's off work, and the junior high schools are about to get out. Got some kids to molest. Run along Pudofile.

Swishypants

Pud called them Jeans and not Trousers. It's Laura!

albrecht

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 04, 2018, 03:01:54 PM
Jeans waistlines down mid thigh showing off underwear with a hand down the front trying to stop them falling down not do it for you then?  ;D
Only if she is in shape and hot. And it is a she, not an 'urban youth,' though it does help police solve crime and catch criminals because running becomes an issue.

Gd5150

Quote from: Swishypants on January 04, 2018, 03:03:37 PM
Duh, its just after 1 in CA, the schools are about to let out. Pudofile is casing them as we speak. Hi Laurel!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Gd5150 on January 04, 2018, 03:03:24 PM
Indeed!
Stock market 25,000!
Economic growth approaching a 30 year high!
80% of Americans getting a tax cut!
Corporate tax cuts to create millions of jobs!
Obamacare dismantled!
Zero evidence of collusion!
Mueller witch hunt collapsing!
Al Franken resigning as a public disgrace!

Its nice your skank let you out to play. Better get going, only a few hours till she's off work, and the junior high schools are about to get out. Got some kids to molest. Run along Pudofile.

I won't repeat what SV said, but suffice to say, you're deluded. But its good you're mad...

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Swishypants on January 04, 2018, 03:03:37 PM

Busted! I forgot we call Levis 'trousers' in the UK.. Damn!

Swishypants

Quote from: Gd5150 on January 04, 2018, 03:05:16 PM
Duh, its just after 1 in CA, the schools are about to let out. Pudofile is casing them as we speak. Hi Laurel!

Yeah, he's probably tinkling around the playground on his fingers and toes at an incredible speed.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Gd5150 on January 04, 2018, 03:05:16 PM