Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

GravitySucks

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on April 29, 2017, 01:49:03 PM
That looks like it was ghost written by Falkie

Every country has their Falkie.

Lilith

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on April 29, 2017, 01:49:03 PM
That looks like it was ghost written by Falkie

Falkie sure does seem to know all about hacking, so...

EarthAlien007

Quote from: RoseGirl on April 29, 2017, 02:37:07 AM
Actually, I did plan on staying away. I have no friends here, nor do I want any.

But I thought it would be fun to come back and...you know...get a little pay back in. And it makes it sooooo much easier to start in on someone new when the old victim isn't still laying there bleeding for all to see.

RoseGirl

Quote from: Dateline on April 29, 2017, 10:10:33 AM
RG don't taint the thread of the master with your chit chat and gossip about the telemarketer that took over Art's show.  If you must engage, take it to a thread about her.

Oh, it looks like that thread is DOA these days, doesn't it?

Thread of the master? What is that supposed to be....respect? They post pictures of Art with tits here. You're either deluded or stupid or both.

And neither Art nor Heather come here anymore...that is why those threads are dead. What are ya, nuts?

RoseGirl

Quote from: ItsOver on April 29, 2017, 10:59:13 AM
My, that's quite some........diapers you have there, MV.  Err, I mean Spartacus.

lol

see now...that's funny.
:)

RoseGirl

Quote from: brig on April 29, 2017, 11:34:24 AM
Did you forget about out discussion in this thread? Or maybe you were hacked, and I only thought I was having a discussion with you.  Anything is possible.

Whatever, brig. It's all just a clever joke, isn't it?

Except it's not clever and it's not a joke. I would be foolish to think you would be 'nice' to me for any other reason than to set me up as your next little project. And you know it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxytyRy-O1k

RoseGirl

Quote from: WOTR on April 29, 2017, 01:25:16 PM
Believe it or not- you, alone, are responsible for your reactions.  If you feel the need to war with everybody who has ever, in your eyes, slighted you it will be a very long life

Also, you are not the victim.  You may be hit with a baseball bat and "bruise", but you are out swinging a lead pipe hoping to draw blood. Please don't play the part of the poor, defenseless person innocently sitting in a corner while the bad people beat on you.

Right up until I read this quote, I was trying to be diplomatic.  Now I will say that you know full well that you are swinging that lead pipe while you pretend that you are surprised that you are getting hit, yourself. I say that as somebody who did not think poorly of you, but seriously?

Poor you, "laying around bleeding".  You give people advice on how to live their lives, right?

Serious question.  Does your horoscope and the tarot cards really tell you that this is the way to handle these situations?  What would you tell one of your clients?  Asking as somebody who has yet to pay attention to any of that stuff- but I am starting to think that asking advice of the homeless guy on the corner may yield better results in my life than consulting the spirits and the stars...

I asked for nothing, my friend(ish). I'm just an overweight lesbian astrologer that happens to be from Canada. And we all know how BellGab loves and tolerates that sort of thing, now don't we?

RoseGirl

Quote from: EarthAlien007 on April 29, 2017, 02:34:05 PM

Ha! I've always thought you played with dolls and thought of yourself as golden. So....not surprised.

RoseGirl

Quote from: Σ> on April 29, 2017, 03:00:49 PM

Liar.

Really? Really?

You want I should get into the lies you have told on and about this forum? I don't think so.

whoozit

Quote from: RoseGirl on April 29, 2017, 03:40:54 PM

I asked for nothing, my friend(ish). I'm just an overweight lesbian astrologer that happens to be from Canada. And we all know how BellGab loves and tolerates that sort of thing, now don't we?
It is not what you are or where you are from, It iis your actions that matter on BellGab.  The reactions you provoke from people should cause you to reflect how you present yourself here.  There is only one common denominator in all of your unpleasant interactions with others here.  Screaming victim here is the equivalent of wearing a meat suit to feed starving wolves.

Once again, BellGab does not seem to work for you.  Think again on why you stay here.

RoseGirl

Quote from: whoozit on April 29, 2017, 03:45:16 PM
It is not what you are or where you are from, It iis your actions that matter on BellGab.  The reactions you provoke from people should cause you to reflect how you present yourself here.  There is only one common denominator in all of your unpleasant interactions with others here.  Screaming victim here is the equivalent of wearing a meat suit to feed starving wolves.

Really? So....you think any number of trolls on this site are now 'reflecting' on how they treated me? You think they blame themselves for how they are treated by others?

That's messed up, hon.

whoozit

Quote from: RoseGirl on April 29, 2017, 03:51:30 PM
Really? So....you think any number of trolls on this site are now 'reflecting' on how they treated me? You think they blame themselves for how they are treated by others?

That's messed up, hon.
No, what is messed up is you coming back here knowing that many don't seem to like you.  Way back in Junior High School I learned to not hang out with people that don't like me.  There are many here that do give you a hard time.  There are many others that seem to try to interact with you normally but you always suspect their motives.  For the third time I ask why do you stay here?

Reported.  Using logic on BellGab.

RoseGirl

Quote from: coaster on April 29, 2017, 12:12:26 AM
I've heard some of the craziest, dumbest, funniest stories from this fabled MV fella. I still remember two different stories where he was talking about having violent shits from morrocan food.  He's alright. I don't think he even ever would have took the job, but that is the fucking person who should have taken over for Art.
Imagine...a clever witty person with radio experience taking over a job. A guy who for years hosted a forum for art.
But MV don't have tits..denied.

Is that it? Is that what all this crap has been about? MV actually thinks he should be sitting in Heather's seat? Oh dear...it's like that is it?

Look...MV couldn't hold Heather's briefcase. I mean, come on. Art was smart and chose a 'non-idiot, not-at-all interested in bad politics, bad radio or bathroom humor' type person to fill his shoes. And he chose well.

Geez...MV can't even pull off a train wreck on time, avoid using silly voices or stay sober on the air.

(oh and he does not nor ever did have Art's private cell phone number. I checked.)

mikuthing01

Quote from: RoseGirl on April 29, 2017, 03:30:39 PM
Thread of the master? What is that supposed to be....respect? They post pictures of Art with tits here. You're either deluded or stupid or both.

And neither Art nor Heather come here anymore...that is why those threads are dead. What are ya, nuts?

Do you have a problem with Art having a set of luscious tits? It's 2017 a man can have tit's if he wants, if you cant praise his tits then please find a different forum to post on.

RoseGirl

Quote from: whoozit on April 29, 2017, 03:55:16 PM
No, what is messed up is you coming back here knowing that many don't seem to like you.  Way back in Junior High School I learned to not hang out with people that don't like me.  There are many here that do give you a hard time.  There are many others that seem to try to interact with you normally but you always suspect their motives.  For the third time I ask why do you stay here?

Reported.  Using logic on BellGab.

Because it's kind of fun sometimes to pull the legs off spiders?

Look....these people treated me like I was nothing and made me feel like I was nothing. So, you know what? Until otherwise proven, they are nothing to me....just squiggles on a screen. Not real, not human...no need to worry about how they feel. Isn't that how it works here?

Am I wrong?

ponyboysunset

Quote from: mikuthing01🇯🇵🗾🗼🎋🌸🐙🐲🐼 on April 29, 2017, 04:02:16 PM
Do you have a problem with Art having a set of luscious tits? It's 2017 a man can have tit's if he wants, if you cant praise his tits then please find a different forum to post on.

Wait aren't we supposed to now have limitless gender identity or something? I seriously want to know where he gets his bra, being a large breasted woman I would love a good bra recommendation.  ;D

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 29, 2017, 04:06:18 PM
Wait aren't we supposed to now have limitless gender identity or something? I seriously want to know where he gets his bra, being a large breasted woman I would love a good bra recommendation.  ;D

Ah c'mon.   The question that needs answering is are they natural or  urm.......  Well.  Augmented?

coaster

Never thought I'd want to motorboat an old man, but here we are.... You down, Art?

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 29, 2017, 04:10:45 PM
Ah c'mon.   The question that needs answering is are they natural or  urm.......  Well.  Augmented?
I think Art's are clearly natural.  ;)

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 29, 2017, 04:16:46 PM
I think Art's are clearly natural.  ;)

Maybe yes.  Maybe no.   Are there any bounce test video's out there?  Or perhaps any poolside Bikini Pix?   I'm not aware of any.

We may need confirmation from Coaster............

MAX

Quote from: EarthAlien007 on April 29, 2017, 12:01:09 PM
Of course she was hacked.

She's attacked for her political views? LMFOA! I don't recall any political posts before this was posted to her Heather Wade Lasha Seniuk Fan Forum, with the exception of one post, re: Women's March Washington DC.

No Lasha, you're attacked because you beg for it.

shit close my eyes I hear Falkie

coaster

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 29, 2017, 04:19:27 PM
Maybe yes.  Maybe no.   Are there any bounce test video's out there?  Or perhaps any poolside Bikini Pix?   I'm not aware of any.

They're real, and they're spectacular.

RoseGirl

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 29, 2017, 04:19:27 PM

Okay...that's just a bit funny.

*quietly suppresses a giggle*

Now stop...geez.
:)

RoseGirl

Quote from: coaster on April 29, 2017, 04:21:12 PM
They're real, and they're spectacular.

LOL

...couldn't hold it back.

SredniVashtar

We know Art still comes on here sometimes. Oh, how I'd love to see his face as he scrolls down his thread to see post after post going on about his luscious moobs. As he has some spare time these days he ought to get on and write the sequel to The Quickening: The Jiggling.

RoseGirl

Quote from: MAX on April 29, 2017, 04:20:21 PM
shit close my eyes I hear Falkie

Max, they already tried to turn me into Falkie. Didn't work.

So....you're late. And droning on about it doesn't make it so.

whoozit

One last thing.  Falkie doesn't post here anymore.

EarthAlien007

Quote from: RoseGirl on April 29, 2017, 03:51:30 PM

That's messed up, hon.

It's always about you... what about how you've treated others?
Paybacks are a bitch.

RoseGirl

Quote from: EarthAlien007 on April 29, 2017, 04:35:35 PM
It's always about you... what about how you've treated others?
Paybacks are a bitch.

Is that why you're bitching?