Started by MrHippie, February 16, 2018, 08:33:28 PM

Up All Night

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 17, 2018, 05:47:12 AM
I love Bonham's drumming

He's the consummate monster on the drums!! Use Headphones..  ;D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kG0fNoj6r-Y

Up All Night

1977 The Song Remains The Same

This re-mastered song from the May 30th concert in Maryland has been mixed to sound much like what it did at a Led Zeppelin concert. Many bootlegs don't sound good, but this song is an exception.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elv6uH_XWWg

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on February 17, 2018, 05:27:29 PM
To me it sounds like he's taking a breath

I've considered that but it really doesn't sound like a breath in (which is what he'd be doing at that point). If anything it sounds like a breath out but it doesn't even really sound like that to me. I hope Jimmy does a AMA before he dies and answers that.

ksm32

When will the Soundgarden thread happen?

Up All Night

Quote from: ksm32 on February 18, 2018, 04:25:54 AM
When will the Soundgarden thread happen?

When will the Wicked Garden thread begin ? ? ?

Up All Night

71F and a Light Rain

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VScVLMskM60

Misunderstood Lyrics "You are the sunlight in my groin..."  ;D

Up All Night

HTWWW 2018 Blu-Ray Headphone Review

My most favorite performance off of HTWWW is "BRING IT ON HOME."
The HOTH songs and the acoustic set are also my favorites.

The Blu-ray gives three listening choices, DTS-HD Master Audio in 5.1 and 2.0, and PCM 2.0. (96kHz/24 bit)

The Pop-up Menu gives you the all the songs and the track you're currently listening to.

The Display function gives you bit rates, and which audio track is playing.

I will say, that I listened in my office, through my Vizio E-Series E291-A1.
I turned OFF the "SRS Tru Volume" and set the SRS Surround Sound to "Standard", and I used the EQ "Flat Respose" Setting.

While listening to this with my Bose Around-Ear headphones on, I preferred the 2.0 signal, which both sounded the same, even though the display showed different bit rates for audio channel choices #2 and #3.

As each song begins, a still picture is displayed for the entirety of the song, and looks to be matched to each song that's playing.

Seeing the image while the song is playing, of course, makes you wish, why didn't they film the concerts, even if with just a single camera, just  capturing the stage, as you might have seen it, looking on from the audience...

I never owned the 2003 edition, so any 2003/2018 comparisons will have to come from someone else.

albrecht

Quote from: Up All Night on March 26, 2018, 11:22:06 PM
HTWWW 2018 Blu-Ray Headphone Review

My most favorite performance off of HTWWW is "BRING IT ON HOME."
The HOTH songs and the acoustic set are also my favorites.

The Blu-ray gives three listening choices, DTS-HD Master Audio in 5.1 and 2.0, and PCM 2.0. (96kHz/24 bit)

The Pop-up Menu gives you the all the songs and the track you're currently listening to.

The Display function gives you bit rates, and which audio track is playing.

I will say, that I listened in my office, through my Vizio E-Series E291-A1.
I turned OFF the "SRS Tru Volume" and set the SRS Surround Sound to "Standard", and I used the EQ "Flat Respose" Setting.

While listening to this with my Bose Around-Ear headphones on, I preferred the 2.0 signal, which both sounded the same, even though the display showed different bit rates for audio channel choices #2 and #3.

As each song begins, a still picture is displayed for the entirety of the song, and looks to be matched to each song that's playing.

Seeing the image while the song is playing, of course, makes you wish, why didn't they film the concerts, even if with just a single camera, just  capturing the stage, as you might have seen it, looking on from the audience...

I never owned the 2003 edition, so any 2003/2018 comparisons will have to come from someone else.
Not.Zep but Brit also. Decades ago I had brought some speakers out to deck. Anyway, one speaker wire got broken but Sgt Peppers was really good with one speaker. But weird.