• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

bellNwhistle

Preaching to the choir, Catsmile. I don’t believe Airyn even liked Heather. I was politely suggesting to cowkiller that I didn’t necessarily agree with that theory.

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 19, 2018, 06:56:25 PM
NO HE DID NOT. HE VISITED JPL ONCE.
I sent my youngest child to Space Camp and we did stay in a Holiday Inn at the same time, does that make her an Astronaut in the RCH school of thought?

Father Jack

I never gave much thought about Art's qualities as a person. To me he was just good radio presenting subjects that interest me. But after hearing all this sordid crap about him it seems he was a real scumbag. You just never know.

sydtron

Good God. Michael T. Vara is following me on Twitter. And re-retweeting some of my stuff.

dsz

Quote from: PaulK on May 20, 2018, 05:35:06 PM
How about:

Heather the spreader 
Heather wide spreader
Heather bullshit spreader
Heather midnight spreader

no? OK. lol

That one.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Father Jack on May 20, 2018, 06:38:05 PM
I never gave much thought about Art's qualities as a person. To me he was just good radio presenting subjects that interest me. But after hearing all this sordid crap about him it seems he was a real scumbag. You just never know.

PBS said a lot of people have decided to stop listening to his old shows. Is that just cuz he’s (now discovered to be) a creep? Or out of solidarity to Vincent? Both?

Quote from: FlarpsWife on May 19, 2018, 08:38:44 PM
Plot twist...Vincent starts a podcast, becomes a huge success and is the REAL legacy. I mean he doesn't have a CUCKSHED but he does have the dna.
Wow, What a story, an abandoned son, forgotten by his rich millionaire talk show host father comes out of nowhere after his dead beat shit head of a father dies and reclaims the families legacy from the wicked witch and her legion of evil followers that coveted it for their own evil purposes.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Tommie Knocker on May 20, 2018, 06:44:57 PM
Wow, What a story, an abandoned son, forgotten by his rich millionaire talk show host father comes out of nowhere after his dead beat shit head of a father dies and reclaims the families legacy from the wicked witch and her legion of evil followers that coveted it for their own evil purposes.

Perhaps Vincent can show Alex how to do radio.. instead of Heather.  ::)

Sean92008

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 20, 2018, 05:31:13 PM
Nope. Recall I am a lesbian. Geez keep it up. Lol.
Innuendo added.

trostol

Quote from: Tommie Knocker on May 20, 2018, 06:44:57 PM

so now like...a handful of people is a legion? lol

dsz

If Art was having phone sex with Philippine women back in the day do you think that's where Heather got the idea for her other line of work... from Art?

Sean92008

Quote from: sydtron on May 20, 2018, 06:39:59 PM
Good God. Michael T. Vara is following me on Twitter. And re-retweeting some of my stuff.

He's stalking you.... 😁

bellNwhistle

Quote from: dsz on May 20, 2018, 06:49:06 PM
If Art was having phone sex with Philippine women back in the day do you think that's where Heather got the idea for her other line of work... from Art?

Like father like daughter  stalker ...

GrumpyOldMan

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 20, 2018, 06:42:52 PM
PBS said a lot of people have decided to stop listening to his old shows. Is that just cuz he’s (now discovered to be) a creep? Or out of solidarity to Vincent? Both?

I can't speak for anyone but myself.  Once I know that someone does horrible things, I can no longer separate the work from the person.  I try to not learn about entertainer's personal lives for that reason.  I can't hear an Art Bell show now without thinking about how little respect I have for men who abandon their children, and to make matters worse, don't do everything they can to make amends when they are older and supposedly wiser.  Bill Cosby used to be my favorite comedian.  Now I my brain goes to his rape convictions when hearing his name.  On a lesser note, I haven't gone to see a Tom Cruise movie since his crazy fell out. 

ponyboysunset

Speaking for me I am done because yes he is a creep and a liar. Also because hearing Vincent I felt my stomach turn about Art.

HumanBeing

Quote from: chefist on May 20, 2018, 11:40:23 AM

;D Solid find Chefist.

I'd love to see Heather's face once she seen this post.
Art  ;D what a freak.

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 19, 2018, 09:29:45 PM
So... I left Gabcast as Mr. Winnie called in and offered Vincent a regular movie review spot.

I had to get extra house keys for my teenagers...  I'm finally giving them copies.  I always have issues at WalMart and I always find a potential girlfriend who works there who's chatty and I think "yeah, I'd do her."

The dude cutting the keys was ADHD.  Couldn't listen, couldn't finish his statements (didn't finish the price "A dollar nine...  ($1.92, actually).

So, ADHD guy while helping me starts helping another guy looking for a car key fob battery. A CR2025.  ADHD guy couldn't find it.  (They were really out of stock.)  I told the guy there's a dollar store with them at 2 for $0.999.  ADHD guy shot off like Michael Tod Vara having a paranoia attack. He threatened to have me kicked out of the store.  My answer, "Dude, you're out of stock, the guy has a car he needs this thing to work. So, are you telling me you don't want him to be able to activate his alarm???" 

ADHD employee had a co-worker walk up to him.

Wal Mart is in the fucking Heathersphere.

Every fucking time...
I had almost the same thing happen to me at the PX on Ft. Dix, I needed s spare key for my truck and went to the key shop at the PX that was run my a Korean lady who spoke very broken English, the sign said .99 a key so I got 2 keys made and when I went to pay for the she 1 dolla, 2 dolla, 3 dolla, 4 dolla,,4 dolla, I pointed out the sign and she said no 1 dolla a side,, she got mad and kept saying 4 dolla, 4 dolla, you pay 4 dolla now!  I just walked out and I coulkd still hear her saying u bad GI, you bad GI, u give 4 dolla now.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: GrumpyOldMan on May 20, 2018, 06:54:13 PM
I can't speak for anyone but myself.  Once I know that someone does horrible things, I can no longer separate the work from the person.  I try to not learn about entertainer's personal lives for that reason.  I can't hear an Art Bell show now without thinking about how little respect I have for men who abandon their children, and to make matters worse, don't do everything they can to make amends when they are older and supposedly wiser.  Bill Cosby used to be my favorite comedian.  Now I my brain goes to his rape convictions when hearing his name.  On a lesser note, I haven't gone to see a Tom Cruise movie since his crazy fell out.

Hear you totally.

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 20, 2018, 06:54:37 PM
Speaking for me I am done because yes he is a creep and a liar. Also because hearing Vincent I felt my stomach turn about Art.

I have yet to hear the GabCast..  :-[
Yikes..

Oh, Art... :-X

chefist

Quote from: HumanBeing on May 20, 2018, 06:55:12 PM
;D Solid find Chefist.

I'd love to see Heather's face once she seen this post.
Art  ;D what a freak.

Can't take credit...PaulK found it...I just cropped it out for easier BG reading...

8)

ponyboysunset

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 20, 2018, 06:59:11 PM
Hear you totally.

I have yet to hear the GabCast..  :-[
Yikes..

Oh, Art... :-X
I don’t judge anyone who still listens to him. Their choice. I am just done. Going to delete my archives tomorrow.

trostol

so...HW hasn't said anything in weeks on her FB page..yet her creeps still follow her unquestioningly...

HumanBeing

Quote from: chefist on May 20, 2018, 07:00:02 PM
Can't take credit...PaulK found it...I just cropped it out for easier BG reading...

8)

I might be wrong but I thought Vincent mentioned someone named Paul.
Forget now if this Paul was his friend or someone who contacted him on facebook.

I wonder if this the same Paul on BellGab  ??? I may have already missed this info in previous posts.

Juan

If Heather had just come back to work on the Friday after the funeral, none of this would have come out. Some legacy.

dsz

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 20, 2018, 06:54:37 PM

What if a lot the stuff turned out not to be true? We know about the dating service. We know he abandoned Vincent. We don't have Art's rationale there, or for anything else he did or was alleged to have done. The man is no longer here to defend himself and I see completely abandoning him and his memory as no better than how his relationship was with his earlier children.
And deleting Art is also an affront to all the guests he had on and all the time and effort they put into the shows. Are you going to blame all the ills of the world on them too?

#Legacy
#RestInPeace
#Don'tSpeakIllOfTheDead

Freyja

Both and more.

I turned away from Art when he dismissed what may or may not have happened with 911, when he spooled David Icke and when he became more grumpy and judgemental/impatient on his shows...the point where he was no longer the host he was in the early to mid '90's.

After Ramona passed and what transpired afterward...well don't think I have to go any further.

Then, not knowing his history, even having bought and read "The Art of Talk|, where his children were pretty much excluded, including Vincent, I had a difficult time divorcing the voice in the night that I seemed to so respect and revere...look forward to...and what I was beginning to find out and feel.

Seems that Art at some point lost his manipulative and all encompassing draw in the night for me...he wasn't the same as he was from 1993 to I guess probably the late 90's

That said, he always will be the best late night talk radio host in this genre that we will ever see or hear.

I will remember those memorizing times, when I couldn't wait to take that "ride".

I do thank Art for that....regardless of whatever he was outside of radio...and sadly not anything that most of us ever deemed to be true.