• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)

Started by onan, October 22, 2013, 06:30:19 PM

Freyja

Quote from: IamNotPickleRick! on May 20, 2018, 06:15:14 PM
heard it here first.  I knew it!  Liberace is Art's son.  Explains why there have never been any MV + (Redacted) rumors.  Although with MV's regular mowing gig at the compound I do wonder why he didn't alert the board sooner to the cuckshed?

Great interview with a person that was pushed into a situation where an unfair amount of obstacles were placed in front of him by another man's inability to just be there for him yet Vincent pushed through to be the dad he never had.

I personally expect the next Gabcast exclusive to be SaucyRossy.  He has a story to tell I believe that will blow the average SewerGabber's mind.

LOL....the plot thickens ...I hope that Liberace is Art's son...or not. :-\

Freyja

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 20, 2018, 06:13:00 PM
Great post. I think it hit a lot of us on one emotional level or another.

Thanks PBS. I listened to the first part again tonight and it just made me sad.

Humans for the most part are such POS.  :'(

moosie

Quote from: popple on May 20, 2018, 02:31:04 PM
Suggested guests for an upcoming GabCast: Marsha & Tanya
+1
Quote from: Freyja on May 20, 2018, 06:01:18 PM
Excellent GabCast MV.

Honestly you are born for radio...keep that kicking as I see you have a bright future in it, provided opportunity.

I was sad to hear about the experience with your Dad, Vincent and all the other ignored Art children and all who have had to navigate abandonment, abuse and worse. I do understand from my perspective as I also belong to that "club".

Truth is truth and whether it's Art or any other father, they should be called out for the bastard, unfeeling narcissists that they are/were.

Kudos to you, Vincent and to ALL who have had to navigate the journey of rejection, indifference, abandonment, abuse ( emotional, physical, sexual)  etc., or whatever the individual circumstance was and come out the other side with strength, empathy, insight and healing....and to pay the positive forward.

Nicely said Freyja and I am sorry you experienced that.

Freyja

Quote from: moosie on May 20, 2018, 06:49:53 PM
+1Nicely said Freyja and I am sorry you experienced that.

Thanks moosie.
We all have our journey to navigate...as some of Art's guests in the past have alluded to, perhaps we make that choice to see if we can stand up, learn what we signed up to learn and what perhaps our "soul contracts" are/were...if there is such a thing.

Metron2267

Quote from: Freyja on May 20, 2018, 06:57:07 PM
Thanks moosie.
We all have our journey to navigate...as some of Art's guests in the past have alluded to, perhaps we make that choice to see if we can stand up, learn what we signed up to learn and what perhaps our "soul contracts" are/were...if there is such a thing.

Of course there is such a thing, past life regressions, near death experiencers, they all offer as much confirmation here in the solid reality as we can hope for.

Art made terrible choices in the first half of his life, narcissistic choices.

He seemed to have made an effort in the latter years to be less selfish.

But that can never erase the life path corruptions he by choice created for others.

Humans do suck, if this were my ant farm I'd pull the plug and start over with a tiered and sectored reality. This whole "one room schoolhouse" is a scarce resources sham that promotes and provokes a "musical chairs" brand of survivalist hoarding that impoverishes the entire soul school.

Hi all! Its been awhile since I last posted on the forum; been visting though. Great job on the Gabcast! MV, I mean Liberace did an excellent job as usual. Also, nice to hear from Vincent. Takes courage to talk about personal stuff. 👍

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Metron2267 on May 21, 2018, 09:59:44 AM
Art made terrible choices in the first half of his life, narcissistic choices.

He seemed to have made an effort in the latter years to be less selfish.

Bollocks. He spent his twilight years dicking around with some random woman he heard on a podcast. Not only that, he practically had her living with him. Fuck Art for being a manipulative prick, and fuck you for being a gullible cunt.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 21, 2018, 01:47:04 PM
He spent his twilight years dicking around with some random woman he heard on a little podcast.

fify, as the kids say.

Corona Kitty

Bollocks. He spent his twilight years dicking around with some random woman he heard on a podcast. Not only that, he practically had her living with him. Fuck Art for being a manipulative prick, and fuck you for being a gullible cunt.

Possibly.

wr250

ive opened up the chat a bit more. now you can connect with an ssl enabled irc client.
the info is :
server: minifang.no-ip.info
port 6697
if you have any problems let me know.

stargazr1976

My props to ya on the gabcast MV. Thats a damned exclusive and you handled it well. Thanks. peace

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: stargazr1976 on May 21, 2018, 11:28:46 PM
My props to ya on the gabcast MV. Thats a damned exclusive and you handled it well. Thanks. peace

thx mang.

Friday

Just listened to the most recent GabCast and was pleased most by both Liberace's and Vincent's family values. Good parents are true hero's and shape a society more than anything else.

Liberace's offer to help Vincent with a podcast was refreshing in its genuine sincerity. Much respect, and praise Liberace! ;)

Metron2267

Bollocks. He spent his twilight years dicking around with some random woman he heard on a podcast.

You can't provide solid proof of sexual relations, just turgid innuendo.

QuoteNot only that, he practically had her living with him.

Just next door as she finally revealed, but how else might one successfully mentor a radio successor with zero broadcasting skills?

QuoteFuck Art for being a manipulative prick, and fuck you for being a gullible cunt.

And fuck you for being a gossipy washerwoman.

Metron2267

Quote from: username on May 21, 2018, 03:17:44 PM
Possibly.

Indeed so - "possibly"...unless or until someone here reports back on their time inside the compound and coughs up a Billy Bush grade video of it.

Metron2267

Quote from: Liberace on May 22, 2018, 01:19:56 AM
thx mang.

I have a guest suggestion for you Liberace in the realm of all things Art and his coterie of ham radio buddies.

How about Glenn Thurman, KN6Z of San Diego, Ca.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gsGikK0kXA

http://www.astrostop.com/Little%20People%20Log/littlepeoplelog.htm

He's professor of astronomy, uber ham radio geek, and was long time friend of Art's who penned a fascinating chapter on the road trip he and his girlfriend Becky Zed made to see Art and Romona back in the day.

Glenn ran the Little People log (not updated lately) which chronicled the nightly goings on in the 80 meter band where Art was known to deploy his massive loop and participate in "rag chews" into the wee hours.

It might be of interest to many to get a window on this portion of Art's colorful life.

Thanks.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Metron2267 on May 22, 2018, 08:02:52 AM
You can't provide solid proof of sexual relations, just turgid innuendo.

Just next door as she finally revealed, but how else might one successfully mentor a radio successor with zero broadcasting skills?

And fuck you for being a gossipy washerwoman.

You demonstrate the critical acuity of a dead moth. I don't need proof, circumstantial evidence is sufficient for everyone except a hapless tit like you. That old bastard couldn't chase pussy any more so he ordered in, and if the wife didn't like it she could fuck off back to the Philippines. Name one, just one, comparable example where there wasn't oompus-boompus going on? No woman who wasn't a fucking doormat would have stood for it. Ramona would have gone Lorena Bobbit on his wrinkled old arse, that's why he hooked up with a sex doll who wouldn't answer back.

How do you 'mentor' someone with no skills? If they weren't gifted in the first place why would you want to? And if they had talent they wouldn't need help. If she wanted a career in radio she should have started at the bottom and paid her dues like anyone else. She might have developed a persona of her own that way instead of the pathetic Art-with-a-snatch character she thinks she is.

And you don't need to have the bitch move in. Ever heard of Skype, you gibbering ape? And what is this, some family business that needs to be preserved?

I've rarely encountered such a simpering cheesedick. In closing, go fuck yourself with a fire hydrant.

Metron2267

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 22, 2018, 09:14:13 AM
You demonstrate the critical acuity of a dead moth. I don't need proof, circumstantial evidence is sufficient for everyone except a hapless tit like you.

And I'll wager you're going to indict a ham sammich next, yes????

QuoteThat old bastard couldn't chase pussy any more so he ordered in, and if the wife didn't like it she could fuck off back to the Philippines. Name one, just one, comparable example where there wasn't oompus-boompus going on? No woman who wasn't a fucking doormat would have stood for it. Ramona would have gone Lorena Bobbit on his wrinkled old arse, that's why he hooked up with a sex doll who wouldn't answer back.

Don't forget his brother in law Carl did the same thing by marrying Airyn's sister  - no mention of such crudities has emerged from their marriage, now has it?

QuoteHow do you 'mentor' someone with no skills?

By teaching them, moving them up from producing to doing actual on-air work.

QuoteIf they weren't gifted in the first place why would you want to?

Perhaps he believed he recognized some aspect of HW that would translate into success eventually.

And perhaps he was very wrong too.

Perhaps he felt Keith wouldn't do more than mind the 1s and 0s on the network side.

Maybe he wanted to control the arc of MITD as a legacy need.

Perhaps he knew Hoaxie and Whitley were too old to carry on for him.

Maybe he was doing a favor for Bob Crain and HW is somehow related to him.

I mean really, who among us truly knows at this point?

QuoteAnd if they had talent they wouldn't need help. If she wanted a career in radio she should have started at the bottom and paid her dues like anyone else.

Reportedly she had tried to do just that, albeit with limited success until becoming Art's producer.

QuoteShe might have developed a persona of her own that way instead of the pathetic Art-with-a-snatch character she thinks she is.

But why does thatt trouble YOU so much?

QuoteAnd you don't need to have the bitch move in. Ever heard of Skype, you gibbering ape?

So you believe that using Skype alone Art could have taught her to run a board, fade in and out of bumpers, cut to spots, take calls, etc?

You know ZERO about broadcasting, demonstrably so.

QuoteAnd what is this, some family business that needs to be preserved?

In word yes, that's how Art seemed to see it.

Remember how he set Whitley up with the Sunday night Dreamland gig and mentored him along.

Whitley had no special radio resume to boast of either prior to becoming Art's associate and friend.

QuoteI've rarely encountered such a simpering cheesedick. In closing, go fuck yourself with a fire hydrant.

Your personal rage and enmity perplex and slightly bemuse me...very slightly...

Why are you so taken with all this, so very obviously internally torn and hateful?

Is it your general nature to be so?

Or is this hitting an internal dissonance you've yet to share with us?

Jackstar

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 22, 2018, 09:14:13 AM
Ever heard of Skype, you gibbering ape?

Preferable to two cans and a string--but only barely. You're an idiot.

Metron2267

Quote from: Jackstar on May 22, 2018, 09:47:02 AM
Preferable to two cans and a string--but only barely. You're an idiot.

This one seems run almost exclusively on high octane emotion.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Jackstar on May 22, 2018, 09:47:02 AM
Preferablle to two cans and a string--but only barely.

Are you quoting JackstarsEx when she first saw you naked?

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Metron2267 on May 22, 2018, 09:38:01 AM
And I'll wager you're going to indict a ham sammich next, yes????

Don't forget his brother in law Carl did the same thing by marrying Airyn's sister  - no mention of such crudities has emerged from their marriage, now has it?

By teaching them, moving them up from producing to doing actual on-air work.

Perhaps he believed he recognized some aspect of HW that would translate into success eventually.

And perhaps he was very wrong too.

Perhaps he felt Keith wouldn't do more than mind the 1s and 0s on the network side.

Maybe he wanted to control the arc of MITD as a legacy need.

Perhaps he knew Hoaxie and Whitley were too old to carry on for him.

Maybe he was doing a favor for Bob Crain and HW is somehow related to him.

I mean really, who among us truly knows at this point?

Reportedly she had tried to do just that, albeit with limited success until becoming Art's producer.

But why does thatt trouble YOU so much?

So you believe that using Skype alone Art could have taught her to run a board, fade in and out of bumpers, cut to spots, take calls, etc?

You know ZERO about broadcasting, demonstrably so.

In word yes, that's how Art seemed to see it.

Remember how he set Whitley up with the Sunday night Dreamland gig and mentored him along.

Whitley had no special radio resume to boast of either prior to becoming Art's associate and friend.

Your personal rage and enmity perplex and slightly bemuse me...very slightly...

Why are you so taken with all this, so very obviously internally torn and hateful?

Is it your general nature to be so?

Or is this hitting an internal dissonance you've yet to share with us?

What a load of balls.

That's a lot of perhapses and maybes. MITD wasn't around long enough to merit a legacy. It was a half-arsed attempt at a show by an elderly man with a short attention span.

All the rest of this stuff is just flim-flam. You don't need to go and fucking move in with someone to work a bloody board. You only need a couple of days, it's not the space shuttle.

Heather comes across as someone with a lowish mental age and Art used his dubious skills to manipulate her. It's the oldest trick in the book for some man to tell a younger woman he is going to make her a star. Not that Heather is that good-looking, unless you are another horse. But I guess his options were limited by then so he had to settle for vaguely fuckable.

You're all that's wrong with the world. I reiterate my request for you to go fuck yourself.

Jackstar

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 22, 2018, 12:10:02 PM
Are you quoting JackstarsEx when she first saw you naked?

Do you ever use any clever rhetoric?

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Jackstar on May 22, 2018, 02:11:52 PM

Yes, but I don't waste it on the rabble. Caviar to the general. Anyway, that one was pretty good but you refuse to admit it because you are a churlish little bitch tits.

Metron2267

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 22, 2018, 12:22:21 PM
What a load of balls.

That's a lot of perhapses and maybes.

So, we yet have a paucity of factual data points to work from.

QuoteMITD wasn't around long enough to merit a legacy. It was a half-arsed attempt at a show by an elderly man with a short attention span.

But MITD was his last viable effort, so like an aging athlete who gets a final shot at ending his career on an up note Art was entitled to think of it as HIS legacy, because in fact it was!

You can't just erase his entire career as a talker because his last gig was abbreviated.

Try again, hater.

QuoteAll the rest of this stuff is just flim-flam. You don't need to go and fucking move in with someone to work a bloody board. You only need a couple of days, it's not the space shuttle.

Check how long it takes if you get a communications degree or go to broadcasting school, it's quit a bit more training than "just a couple of days".

You ever work in radio, or is this all just idle speculation?

Moot question of course.

QuoteHeather comes across as someone with a lowish mental age and Art used his dubious skills to manipulate her. It's the oldest trick in the book for some man to tell a younger woman he is going to make her a star.

It is an old casting couch "trick" if that's how it was played.

But neither you nor I nor even someone close to Art like Karen Jackson can or will confirm that, yes?

QuoteNot that Heather is that good-looking, unless you are another horse. But I guess his options were limited by then so he had to settle for vaguely fuckable.

And what pray tell do YOU look like? I have a feeling your avatar is a major head shot upgrade...

QuoteYou're all that's wrong with the world. I reiterate my request for you to go fuck yourself.

I see.

So by suspending gossipy judgment, measuring all sides based upon the known facts, and questioning your obvious high emotional attachment to Art and Heather I am somehow "all that's wrong  with the world"...

Is that your final answer?

Will you recant if I just savage Art as a "sociopath" and serial adulterer?

And if I do does the aching hatred inside of you slowly burn itself out?

Yeah...right...luck with that.... :(

Metron2267

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 22, 2018, 02:47:51 PM
Yes, but I don't waste it on the rabble. Caviar to the general. Anyway, that one was pretty good but you refuse to admit it because you are a churlish little bitch tits.

The innate ugliness that is your "soul" just pooled up on the floor agin...

Metron2267

Quote from: Jackstar on May 22, 2018, 02:11:52 PM

"Clever" requires both planning and a balanced perspective - ergo...no...not from that one...

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Metron2267 on May 22, 2018, 02:48:17 PM
So, we yet have a paucity of factual data points to work from.

But MITD was his last viable effort, so like an aging athlete who gets a final shot at ending his career on an up note Art was entitled to think of it as HIS legacy, because in fact it was!

You can't just erase his entire career as a talker because his last gig was abbreviated.

Try again, hater.

Check how long it takes if you get a communications degree or go to broadcasting school, it's quit a bit more training than "just a couple of days".

You ever work in radio, or is this all just idle speculation?

Moot question of course.

It is an old casting couch "trick" if that's how it was played.

But neither you nor I nor even someone close to Art like Karen Jackson can or will confirm that, yes?

And what pray tell do YOU look like? I have a feeling your avatar is a major head shot upgrade...

I see.

So by suspending gossipy judgment, measuring all sides based upon the known facts, and questioning your obvious high emotional attachment to Art and Heather I am somehow "all that's wrong  with the world"...

Is that your final answer?

Will you recant if I just savage Art as a "sociopath" and serial adulterer?

And if I do does the aching hatred inside of you slowly burn itself out?

Yeah...right...luck with that.... :(

No, a legacy is something of value left behind after someone's death. Art left a loose turd behind him and too many people spent too long ignoring the stench. Radio is ephemeral but he does leave something behind in the form of old broadcasts. That's all it will ever be and trying to ponce off his memory smacks of necrophilia.

Yeah, broadcast school. Big deal. You can pick up the rudiments and learn on the job, like so many did, you don't need all that malarkey. HW isn't interested in being a broadcaster anyway, she wants to be the reincarnation of Art.

I'm remarkably handsome, thank you for asking, but I'm afraid you won't get a picture. The spontaneous erection it will almost certainly induce will probably give you a stroke. Even though jackstar gives me 50% off I still don't want to spend the money sending flowers to your funeral.

My burning hatreds are what give my skin its rosy glow. You ought to try it sometime, you credulous old fossil.

Metron2267

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 22, 2018, 03:11:32 PM
No, a legacy is something of value left behind after someone's death.

That would be (for the moment,)Keith's Dark Matter Digital Network, designed to feature Art, duh.

It could have been both the network and the show had Heather not flaked out, oh well...

QuoteArt left a loose turd behind him and too many people spent too long ignoring the stench. Radio is ephemeral but he does leave something behind in the form of old broadcasts. That's all it will ever be and trying to ponce off his memory smacks of necrophilia.

Given Art planned it that way, uh...no, you misuse the term completely.

But his old show streams are a non-living legacy so you get partial credit.

QuoteYeah, broadcast school. Big deal. You can pick up the rudiments and learn on the job, like so many did,

Who specifically, since you have "so many" to share with us?

Quoteyou don't need all that malarkey.

So why are there so many  broadcasting degree programs and votech schools?

I'm willing to bet you couldn't master running a board and taking calls and watching the hot clock and balancing the whole thing with just on the job training any more expeditiously than Heather did.

QuoteHW isn't interested in being a broadcaster anyway, she wants to be the reincarnation of Art.

Iow, a paranormal broadcaster...as he groomed her to be...

QuoteI'm remarkably handsome, thank you for asking, but I'm afraid you won't get a picture. The spontaneous erection it will almost certainly induce will probably give you a stroke. Even though jackstar gives me 50% off I still don't want to spend the money sending flowers to your funeral.

He's so right about your lack of clever rhetoric.

In many ways you're the Cliff Claven of Bellgab, with anger management issues...

QuoteMy burning hatreds are what give my skin its rosy glow. You ought to try it sometime, you credulous old fossil.

Anger causes cellular disruption and decay.

As you are demonstrating for us daily.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Metron2267 on May 22, 2018, 03:24:09 PM
That would be (for the moment,)Keith's Dark Matter Digital Network, designed to feature Art, duh.

It could have been both the network and the show had Heather not flaked out, oh well...

Given Art planned it that way, uh...no, you misuse the term completely.

But his old show streams are a non-living legacy so you get partial credit.

Who specifically, since you have "so many" to share with us?

So why are there so many  broadcasting degree programs and votech schools?

I'm willing to bet you couldn't master running a board and taking calls and watching the hot clock and balancing the whole thing with just on the job training any more expeditiously than Heather did.

Iow, a paranormal broadcaster...as he groomed her to be...

He's so right about your lack of clever rhetoric.

In many ways you're the Cliff Claven of Bellgab, with anger management issues...

Anger causes cellular disruption and decay.

As you are demonstrating for us daily.

The network was, and is, Keith's. Not Art's. Art couldn't run a whelk stall. Art's contribution was a few humdrum shows before fucking off for the dozenth time. And there is no evidence he planned anything because he was a serial flake.

Broadcasting schools are there to give degrees to dummies who are too thick to study anything else. Next! Your sensitivity on this subject is all too obvious.

You can bet what you like, but don't lose too much because you'll need some money for the hostel tonight. I couldn't run a board? How frightful but I will file it under 'things I couldn't give a shit about'.

I have no idea who Carl Clifton is, but it's probably some tedious pop culture reference and I am far too erudite and sophisticated to concern myself with such juvenilia. Ditto your other weary gibes. Insults from some random arse are not very wounding but it must be all you have.