• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Mystic Stars/The OUTSIDER: Messages from Beyond

Started by RoseGirl, August 24, 2015, 12:12:53 PM

Ciardelo

Hi RoseGirl, Thanks for the story from your Mom's service. It was beautiful.

RoseGirl

Bumper Music for The Outsider: October 27, 2015

Pre-show music:  Auf Weidersehen, Sweetheart, Vera Lynn, VERA LYNN, 2006
                          99 Shades of Crazy, JJ Grey & Mofro, Alligator Records, 2014

First Break: Blow The House Down, Darlingside, The Ancestor, 2015

Second Break: Hold On When You Get Love and Let Go When You Give It, Stars, You Guys Are Awesome, 2014

Third Break: Moonshine, The Likes Of Us, Time Traveler, 2014

Fourth Break: Shadow, SOJA, ATO Spring Sampler, 2015

Lilith

Quote from: RoseGirl on October 27, 2015, 11:50:31 PM
Bumper Music for The Outsider: October 27, 2015

Pre-show music:  Auf Weidersehen, Sweetheart, Vera Lynn, VERA LYNN, 2006
                          99 Shades of Crazy, JJ Grey & Mofro, Alligator Records, 2014

First Break: Blow The House Down, Darlingside, The Ancestor, 2015

Second Break: Hold On When You Get Love and Let Go When You Give It, Stars, You Guys Are Awesome, 2014

Third Break: Moonshine, The Likes Of Us, Time Traveler, 2014

Fourth Break: Shadow, SOJA, ATO Spring Sampler, 2015

Rosie, WhiteCrow said they heard us in the arc! I dont know if everyone knows or not, but people can hook up their cell phones to the radio speakers in their cars and arks now days, and WhiteCrow had said they would be listening to the Outsider in the arc, on the last stretch of their journey.  Mrs. Crow was all surprised and thrilled about it.  It may not have gone perfectly, but it is special that we had an opportunity to shout out to them when Mrs. Crow could be surprised and hear us shout out to them over the air like that! ..and it meant a LOT to our friend WhiteCrow!   Thank You Rosie and eagle!    :-* :-*

eagle

Quote from: brig on October 28, 2015, 06:14:23 AM
Rosie, WhiteCrow said they heard us in the arc! I dont know if everyone knows or not, but people can hook up their cell phones to the radio speakers in their cars and arks now days, and WhiteCrow had said they would be listening to the Outsider in the arc, on the last stretch of their journey.  Mrs. Crow was all surprised and thrilled about it.  It may not have gone perfectly, but it is special that we had an opportunity to shout out to them when Mrs. Crow could be surprised and hear us shout out to them over the air like that! ..and it meant a LOT to our friend WhiteCrow!   Thank You Rosie and eagle!    :-* :-*

That is great, glad they heard it.

Lilith

There is a BEAUTIFUL picture of the gift I received from my dear friends Rosie and eagle, posted in the Bella-Haven thread.....sorry Rosie.........me not gonna let you leave Bella-Haven that easy  :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

RoseGirl

Bumper Music for The Outsider: October 28, 2015

Pre-show music:  I'm The Last Of The Red Hot Mammas, Sophie Tucker, 1931
                          Wild You, My Bubba, Date Unknown

First Break: I Disown My Country, The Womb, 2009

Second Break: Let The Four Winds Blow, Mason Jar Music & Friends, 2012

Third Break: Boys Like You, Katrina Stone, The Happy Ones, 2012

Fourth Break: Here We Go Again, Johnny Stimson, Secret Road, 2014

Ciardelo

Quote from: RoseGirl on October 29, 2015, 11:30:41 AM
Bumper Music for The Outsider: October 28, 2015

Pre-show music:  I'm The Last Of The Red Hot Mammas, Sophie Tucker, 1931
                          Wild You, My Bubba, Date Unknown

First Break: I Disown My Country, The Womb, 2009

Second Break: Let The Four Winds Blow, Mason Jar Music & Friends, 2012

Third Break: Boys Like You, Katrina Stone, The Happy Ones, 2012

Fourth Break: Here We Go Again, Johnny Stimson, Secret Road, 2014
Thanks Rosie, I missed last night's live show because of a World Series watch party. If it's any consolation, it was awful. I was surrounded by KC Royals fans. Don't those people know that National League baseball is ALWAYS superior to American League baseball? sheesh. I don't really have a dog in this hunt anyway but go Mets! 

eagle

Quote from: brig on October 29, 2015, 10:48:32 AM
There is a BEAUTIFUL picture of the gift I received from my dear friends Rosie and eagle, posted in the Bella-Haven thread.....sorry Rosie.........me not gonna let you leave Bella-Haven that easy  :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

We both are happy you like it. We know it brought great comfort to us when we loss our grandson.

Lilith

Just finished listening to last nights show Rosie and eagle.  I enjoyed it VERY MUCH! Thank You!  :-*

eagle

Quote from: brig on October 29, 2015, 12:37:58 PM
Just finished listening to last nights show Rosie and eagle.  I enjoyed it VERY MUCH! Thank You!  :-*

Thanks

eagle

RoseGirl

Bumper Music for The Outsider: October 29, 2015

Pre-show music:  Mary Don't You Weep, Mason Jar Music, Decoration Day, Volume 1, 2012
                          Hallelujah, Marshall Cunningham, 13, 2015

First Break: All The Pennies, Mindy Gledhill, Anchor, 2010

Second Break: Monster's Lullaby, Boom Box Séance, 2013

Third Break: That Ain't Right, Sugar Bowl Hokum, Sugar Sings The Blues, 2015

Fourth Break: Ticket Home, The Bones of J.R. Jones, Reliable The Unreliable, 2014

gabrielle

Quote from: eagle on October 29, 2015, 09:31:20 PM
Nice, we missed you in the chat room though. :)

Please re post chat room link...I couldn't find it....sorry Eagle

Lilith

Quote from: gabrielle on October 29, 2015, 09:50:58 PM
Please re post chat room link...I couldn't find it....sorry Eagle

Missed You gabby.......the chat link is here:

http://minifang.no-ip.info:9090/

RoseGirl

Bumper Music for The Outsider: October 30, 2015

Pre-show music:  La Vie En Rosa, Edith Piaf, Date Unknown
                          Gal's Run Off, The Busted Hearts, 2002

First Break: Monster's Lullaby, Boom Box Séance, 2013

Second Break: Denial, Boom Box Séance, 2013

Third Break: Mr. Bone Man, Megan Jean and The KFB, 2013

Fourth Break: I Put A Spell On You, Credence Clearwater Revival, Chronicle, 1994

eagle

Lilith

Hey Rosie, just finished listening to last nights show.  Hope you are "Out Hosp" feeling and doing wonderfully by the time you read this post.  I will miss the night or two you will not be doing a show.  I was doing "neighborhood watch" in my little town today, and left a picture I hope you and eagle will check out down in the Bella-Haven thread.  TTYL  :-*

C3P0

Lasha please do a show about the death threats Art Bell and his family received that caused him to quit SiriusXM. You seems to be the only one who knows and willing to talk about it.