• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Big Announcement

Started by CoolTen10, June 05, 2017, 09:09:00 PM

Morgus

Quote from: s1alker on June 06, 2017, 01:25:02 AM
Are they even grooming anyone to eventually replace Noory? I remember when Art Bell years ago had Noory on as a fill in. I can't imagine any of the weekend hosts leaving their day job to run Coast full time. And I don't think the younger generation are interested in terrestrial long form radio anymore. Guys like Art who grew up when radio was still a hot medium are getting old and dying off.
Sometimes c2c guest host Jimmy Church may be one of the grooms...  8)

Dyna-X

Quote from: Morgus on June 08, 2017, 12:51:14 AM
Sometimes c2c guest host Jimmy Church may be one of the grooms...  8)
That was my reasoning behind my guess, Jimmy was pestering him to reveal the big news early. Actually, between both of them I am not sure who is worse, though in general Noory doesn't get on my nerves near as much.

Quote from: Dyna-X Ⓤ on June 08, 2017, 12:59:14 AM
That was my reasoning behind my guess, Jimmy was pestering him to reveal the big news early. Actually, between both of them I am not sure who is worse, though in general Noory doesn't get on my nerves near as much.
I am convinced Noory is behind employing Church at C2C, he is the one guy who makes Noory look better by comparison.

The logical successor in my opinion should be Schrader, but not sure how his deal at Podcast One would allow for it.

Isn't this like Noory's 4th or 5th "long term deal" in as many years? A 1 or 2 year deal isn't really long term.