• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Big Announcement

Started by CoolTen10, June 05, 2017, 09:09:00 PM

Lilith

I'm going to hope for Hoagie hosting C2C a couple nights a week.  Never thought I would say that, but there it is.  :o

sintaxi

Quote from: CoolTen10 on June 05, 2017, 09:09:00 PM
There is a big announcement on C2C coming soon.

Any guesses?

Did Noory get into the goddam Totino's again?

Zenman

Didn't the numbers lady allude to having something in the works the last time she was on? Maybe she'll be doing a numbers thing on the half hours like Amy used to do with the science thing on Art's show.

s1alker

Are they even grooming anyone to eventually replace Noory? I remember when Art Bell years ago had Noory on as a fill in. I can't imagine any of the weekend hosts leaving their day job to run Coast full time. And I don't think the younger generation are interested in terrestrial long form radio anymore. Guys like Art who grew up when radio was still a hot medium are getting old and dying off.

My favorite so far is this one from the George Noory Sucks thread:

Quote from: PaulAtreides on June 05, 2017, 11:27:56 AM
I believe Jorch is going to announce that Premiere is building him a studio in some far off tropical paradise...

s1alker

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 06, 2017, 01:41:49 AM
My favorite so far is this one from the George Noory Sucks thread:

Wouldn't that be the Hawaii studio?

Quote from: s1alker on June 06, 2017, 01:46:50 AM
Wouldn't that be the Hawaii studio?

Yep, that's why it's funny

PrairieGhost

Quote from: 初音ミク 追加する on June 05, 2017, 09:49:56 PM
I came close to buying a tub of Tangy Tangerine because i like Emergen-C If they offer a BOGO sale i would buy it. Has anyone tried it and is it as good as Alex Jones and makes it seem?

I use the stuff and I haven't had a cold or been sick since I started using it.

ItsOver

Quote from: zeebo on June 05, 2017, 11:30:34 PM
George will be hosting fewer shows so he can devote more time to his karaoke career.
Jorch should just hit the road full time on a concert tour, another Tommee/ Wagon Wheel production.  Think of all the old folks homes he could sell out.

ItsOver

Quote from: s1alker on June 06, 2017, 01:25:02 AM
Are they even grooming anyone to eventually replace Noory? ...
Sure.  At least Jorch is.  If you want to call having a butt buddy "grooming."

Dyna-X

My guess? Jorch is going to cut back to two or three nights a week and Jimmy Church is taking up most of the nights....cheer up, who else can push nu-Ufology for people in the shadows better?

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Dateline on June 05, 2017, 10:32:54 PM
A Prem-Rat told me it had something to do with Digital Doctors.

What's a digital doctor?  One who shoves a robot finger up your ass?

PaulAtreides

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 05, 2017, 11:03:16 PM
Unfortunately it will probably be a contract extension until 2025.

"In the year 2025 if radio is still alive, Noory will probably survive ....................

Like a cockroach.

PaulAtreides

Quote from: PrairieGhost on June 06, 2017, 04:20:44 AM
I use the stuff and I haven't had a cold or been sick since I started using it.

All it did was turn my dick orange.  Sort of like what happens when you eat Cheetos before going to bed.

Morgus

Noory's "big announcement" has been revealed today at the c2cam website: :o

Premiere Networks today announced an exclusive long-term agreement with George Noory to renew and extend his relationship with the company. Under the new agreement, George will continue his current role as host of Coast to Coast AM, the most-listened-to overnight radio program in North America, which reaches nearly three million weekly listeners on more than 600 radio stations across the U.S.

http://www.adweek.com/digital/george-noory-coast-to-coast-am-contract-renewal/

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Morgus on June 06, 2017, 04:08:04 PM

Premiere Networks today announced an exclusive long-term agreement with George Noory to renew and extend his relationship with the company. Under the new agreement, George will continue his current role as host of Coast to Coast AM, the most-listened-to overnight radio program in North America, which reaches nearly three million weekly listeners on more than 600 radio stations across the U.S.

:'(

albrecht

No mention at all about of Norry's side-deals with "Doc" and the gang and their supplement business?  >:(
No mention that iHate Media, Inc (Premier's parent company) is heavily in debt and hemorrhaging businesses and money.  :o 

:'( :'( :'(

"In the year 2025 if radio is still alive, Noory will probably survive and we may find......"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhNM2K8cmU8

albrecht

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 06, 2017, 04:24:38 PM
:'( :'( :'(

"In the year 2025 if radio is still alive, Noory will probably survive and we may find......"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhNM2K8cmU8
And in the future Norry will be a radio talk-show host by the name of Dexter Monterrey. But, I have to say, Norry knows how to milk management and make side deals and making some money without having to really work with job security (assuming IHate,Inc doesn't disappear in a hole of debt.) So I have to give him some credit and that makes me mad.  >:(

This is like his 3rd or 4th long term contract in as many years.

I have a feeling Noory took a pay cut due to Iheartradio's current financial situation.

cweb

Maybe this new deal has a "tapering off" clause that lets him gradually ride off into the sunset?

But probably not.

GravitySucks

Quote from: cweb on June 06, 2017, 06:51:25 PM
Maybe this new deal has a "tapering off" clause that lets him gradually ride off into the sunset?

But probably not.

I read something several years ago that he said he was going to cut back when he reached 65. That didn't happen, so maybe now is the time.

Morgus

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 06, 2017, 06:56:21 PM
I read something several years ago that he said he was going to cut back when he reached 65. That didn't happen, so maybe now is the time.
And before that he was supposed to retire in Dec 2012...

Zetaspeak

PB mentioned in the Noory thread that he seems to be making this sort of "extension" announcement every 6-8 months. It really does seem like it.

Noory is like that annoying politician who always want to make announcements for for a future announcement, that when he is going to announce that he will sign something. So he does the same announcement three different times on the same thing.

But it's so Jorch to hype a BIG announcement and the result of said announcement is that nothing actually changes. ::)

zeebo

Quote from: Morgus on June 06, 2017, 08:57:49 PM
And before that he was supposed to retire in Dec 2012...

Why can't George just throw a fit and quit impulsively like a real pro.

Morgus

The last time Noory announced he had a long term contract extension deal, he claimed it would go until men are on the planet Mars.
Does this new longer term contract extend until man lands on Pluto?

Gd5150

A new crank radio from Secrane?

Juan Cena

Quote from: s1alker on June 06, 2017, 01:25:02 AM
Are they even grooming anyone to eventually replace Noory?

That would involve spending money, and iHateRadio isn't gonna do that.

Juan Cena

Quote from: Gd5150 on June 06, 2017, 11:23:28 PM
A new crank radio from Secrane?

Dave has to turn Tommy's crank at least once every night.

wr250

Quote from: CoolTen10 on June 05, 2017, 09:09:00 PM
There is a big announcement on C2C coming soon.

Any guesses?

Is Art coming back for weekends?!
a free weekend of paranormal date and/or beeyund bleef.