• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

BellGabathon 2017

Started by heater, March 29, 2017, 08:59:59 PM

WhiteCrow

Quote from: themudking on March 30, 2017, 06:43:31 PM

For the How To Start A BellGab Related Podcast I nominate jaz to moderate and here is my wish-list

WhiteCrow
©StarrMountain® 2010
Art Bell - Alternate: Chefist

Two words. "Deli gate"

heater

Quote from: White Crow 🌔🌓🌒🌚 on March 31, 2017, 05:11:41 PM
Two words. "Deli gate"

Plan of action? Please diagram this for me. Or if malliard is taking notes please have him annotate and condense into a digestible form.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Radio⚡Activity on March 31, 2017, 07:54:40 PM

What do you mean I can't get sauteed wrist watches on this sandwich?! Tsssk... ::)

Try this place instead...

pate

Whoa!

Back 'ores...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ts4ZVpajims

EDIOT:  rite;  "...push-ups, twits/pop, moar beer..."  Not Sure I herd the bird rickity: 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVQfVtzFd4U

WhiteCrow

Quote from: themudking on March 31, 2017, 07:22:35 PM
Plan of action? Please diagram this for me. Or if malliard is taking notes please have him annotate and condense into a digestible form.

Before one can start a great podcast, you need to understand how to deli gate.  Nancy knew how. It starts with bacon.

Enter thru the Bacon gate ..Into the realm of Bacon

pate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTg0o2xeytQ

RIP,  whassi'shimnammen? (Rhymes with T"Nex" Thyme}, sorta...

ninjashoes

I have some good news,

Wolfman has replied to me and has agreed to join me during my half hour as well as his co-host Darrin who is also a paranormal enthusiast. So all three of my hosting slots are now filled.

It will be End of Days Radio meets Monster Castle Paranormal in a quest to raise funds to keep Bellgab alive and kicking.

At this point we are looking at schedules and planning out our segment.

ninjashoes

We can both do what should be last or close to the last slot at 11:30 EST if that works out. I'm on the West Coast and work Saturdays and he is in Canada.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Daniel End of Days Radio on March 31, 2017, 10:50:31 PM
We can both do what should be last or close to the last slot at 11:30 EST if that works out. I'm on the West Coast and work Saturdays and he is in Canada.

On a more basic level, did you work out your mic problems yet?

heater

Quote from: Daniel End of Days Radio on March 31, 2017, 10:50:31 PM

Great News! First in gets first choice so 11:30PM EST is yours.

pate

Quote from: Daniel End of Days Radio on March 31, 2017, 09:44:32 PM
I have some good news,

...Darrin...

At this point we are looking at schedules and planning out our segment.

York, Sargent or Farrell, I am bewilder'd!?

Just wow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYBbWFy3m4Q

(Eye canoe, macrophage!)

Quote from: themudking on March 30, 2017, 09:40:31 PM
Without objection the request has been approved and formal contact will be made to GNoory.

Find out if he's been practicing any new songs he'd like to debut.

ninjashoes

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 31, 2017, 10:52:36 PM
On a more basic level, did you work out your mic problems yet?

Yeah sounds great.

Took quite a bit of sound checking and experimentation but all issues have been fixed.

ninjashoes

Quote from: themudking on March 31, 2017, 11:00:45 PM
Great News! First in gets first choice so 11:30PM EST is yours.

cool,

Wolfman Mike and I are looking forward to our musical journey.

Radio legend Wolfman Jack may show up in spirit form as well. That would be a great addition to this eventful affair.

Jackstar

Quote from: zeebo on March 30, 2017, 11:21:35 PM
I guess in a way this is an unofficial bellgab motto.

I'm here to help.

Yorkshire pud

Has SV and Ibby been asked yet? Or has it all been sorted out now?

RoseGirl

Quote from: WOTR on March 30, 2017, 11:47:03 PM
I offer the following suggestion for two reasons.

1. I am a bastard.
2. It really was a good show, and I did enjoy it... Regardless of everything else- it did bring a smile to some faces in the build up to Art's triumphant (and short lived) somewhat disappointing return. ;)

Possibly you and Nancy could mend fences for a half hour and reprise your roles in "Bellahaven on the Bellgabathon"?

Hey, just saw your suggestions...so,here goes:

1. Yep, I always kinda figured that.
2. Thanks for the compliments. I did have fun, regardless of all the snark coming from the co-host.

'Bellahaven on the Bellgabathon'? I think not. But not to worry, if the Bellgabathon' ever happens there will no doubt be lots of other people, soundboards and bathroom humor to laugh at.

WildCard

Quote from: RoseGirl on April 01, 2017, 12:40:41 PM
2. Thanks for the compliments. I did have fun, regardless of all the snark coming from the co-host.

Quote from: RoseGirl on March 30, 2017, 05:27:12 PM
...that's wit.

:)

This is too easy.

RoseGirl

Quote from: WildCard on April 01, 2017, 01:10:25 PM

This is too easy.

Oh I know. Coming up with your own words can be very challenging, can't it?

WOTR

1. But I am a "good-hearted bastard." :)
2. It is interesting that you have had kind of an "uphill battle" being on this board while Nancy did kind of "coast."  Yet here you are posting while Nancy has not been seen in half a year.  (Good to see you around.)

Bellgab is a strange place.

ninjashoes

'Bellahaven on the Bellgabathon'? I think not. But not to worry, if the Bellgabathon' ever happens there will no doubt be lots of other people, soundboards and bathroom humor to laugh at.

I have a similar story.

Any interest in forming a support group for those who have experienced passive aggressive Co-Hosts?

heater

Things are happened! Time slots to host a mini gabcast of your own during the BellGabathon are going to start filling up fast so I recommend you claim your spot now.  The panel discussion may turn out to be a dud but the segment hosting is a winner.

So keeping that in mind here are some people I haven't heard that they want a segment but the show needs to have on:

bateman

brig

Damon

I'd like for you three to organize people to host with you and select a 30 minute segment of your own.

For anyone else that is interest in the idea of hosting a show / podcast in the future this is a great chance to test the waters as an organizer or co host with no technical requirements as I'll be running everything and you just show up and talk.  For BellGab!

RoseGirl

Quote from: WOTR on April 01, 2017, 01:24:57 PM
1. But I am a "good-hearted bastard." :)
2. It is interesting that you have had kind of an "uphill battle" being on this board while Nancy did kind of "coast."  Yet here you are posting while Nancy has not been seen in half a year.  (Good to see you around.)

Bellgab is a strange place.

Oh yes, uphill battle to say the least. It's pretty clear most folks don't want me here. And I am not here much, so I am sure that makes them happy.

Good to see you too, by the way. How's things?

And oh my, yes...BellGab is a strange place indeed. A bit like 'Free Crack Day' at Disneyland. Or perhaps a rousing game of 'Stakes and Bladders'.

RoseGirl

Quote from: Daniel End of Days Radio on April 01, 2017, 01:39:46 PM
I have a similar story.

Any interest in forming a support group for those who have experienced passive aggressive Co-Hosts?

lol

Mine was not so passive. But yes, I'd join.

ninjashoes

I've already got an audio recording shouting out to bellgab from one of the most popular paranormal radio hosts out there.

So that is one down and still many to go.

I highly encourage others to reach out. Remember it only takes about 15 seconds to do a recording.

RoseGirl

Quote from: Daniel End of Days Radio on April 01, 2017, 01:57:14 PM
I've already got an audio recording shouting out to bellgab from one of the most popular paranormal radio hosts out there.

So that is one down and still many to go.

I highly encourage others to reach out. Remember it only takes about 15 seconds to do a recording.

Ha! The only two times I ever called into a BellGab podcast they mangled me at the door. Don't think I will be 'reaching out' anytime soon.

heater

Quote from: RoseGirl on April 01, 2017, 02:02:50 PM
Ha! The only two times I ever called into a BellGab podcast they mangled me at the door. Don't think I will be 'reaching out' anytime soon.

Would you be willing to record a shoutout to everyone for us to play during the show?