• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151211 - Brendon Tarpley - Time Traveler

Started by FLLFlash, December 11, 2015, 11:07:20 PM

aldousburbank

Quote from: Zetaspeak on December 11, 2015, 11:52:13 PM
haha I like Heather busting Art's balls and tell him to "get close to the mic" lol
Meta

Didn't know if daddy was alive or dead?

You'd think Puhrump was in Syria.

zeebo

What an F'ed up world.  Unfortunately Art's show is/was one of the little bright lights that help us get through it.  And now even that's been dimmed again. 

Morgus

Interesting, Art said years ago when hosting c2c he had security guards out there, but he didn't want to go thru that again due to the instrusiveness.

Art getting texts from the Mrs saying "hang up the phone"

ShayP

ponyboysunset

Ok did Aldous slip us all LSD? Because that is what I am feeling like right now.

Catops

Quote from: ponyboysunset on December 11, 2015, 11:52:33 PM
What the actual fuck?!! So I'll quit, then unquit, then talk about it on air. So let me get this straight this makes his family safer how? Isn't this, right now putting his family in danger? I really don't understand.

He's on his period.

Dateline

Quote from: zeebo on December 11, 2015, 11:54:42 PM
What an F'ed up world.  Unfortunately Art's show is/was one of the little bright lights that help us get through it.  And now even that's been dimmed again.

Zeebo, your avatar is so telling.  Those are my emotions tonight.  I feel like I have been through nine kinds of hell.

ShayP

Quote from: ponyboysunset on December 11, 2015, 11:55:19 PM
Ok did Aldous slip us all LSD? Because that is what I am feeling like right now.

I never did LSD so I would say yes.

Dr. MD MD

Now it's us who'll be huddling in the dark without you, Art.  :'(

zeebo

Quote from: Dateline on December 11, 2015, 11:56:21 PM
Zeebo, your avatar is so telling.  Those are my emotions tonight.  I feel like I have been through nine kinds of hell.

I just ... thought we'd have more time, this time.   :-\

Quote from: malachi.martini on December 11, 2015, 11:56:28 PM
CMON she's nine, like she's got PTSD.

Right, kids rebound a lot faster than one would think.