• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: Element 115 on January 05, 2018, 07:54:22 PM
What, Senda alleges MV can infect a cat V cable now?

Yeah.  Here is the Reader's Digest Condensed version.  Senda did a little podcast show with MV as his Engineer and actually did a not horrific job at it.
To help him along with this MV kindly donated a lapper to George.  Cleaned it up, put new thermal CPU paste on the heat sink, installed a new drive with Windows
and a bunch of software to help George with podcasting.  I think George paid a nominal fee for the hard drive.   Not being familiar with Windows, George struggled
with the lapper.  MV offered to help him with it but George kept pestering him about it.  MV has a business to run, I think was taking some classes at the time
and of course is a Dad.   He caught MV at a bad time and MV told him to buzz off.  It just all spiraled down hill from there.  There were accusations of viruses,
spycams and mic's in ethernet cables, FBI Cyber crime reports were filed and the Falkenberg Forttress crumbled............

Element 115

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 05, 2018, 08:03:46 PM
I need to look that one up. I think people feel justified in giving him shit because at every opportunity he never fails to disappoint. He's not just some poor fat guy that is on welfare that people are making fun of. He is poor and fat for sure but he is also a con man, he just isn't very good at it so that is what makes it all funny in a fucked up way.

https://youtu.be/xRsAllXm1tI

I need to look that one up. I think people feel justified in giving him shit because at every opportunity he never fails to disappoint. He's not just some poor fat guy that is on welfare that people are making fun of. He is poor and fat for sure but he is also a con man, he just isn't very good at it so that is what makes it all funny in a fucked up way.

It gets freakin' hilarious from time to time.  Recently, he got pissed on video because he could hear people outside talking (he leaves his front door open).  So he gets up, shimmies sideways to get by all the clutter, slams the door, and causes an avalanche of God-Knows-What two room away...I was crying.   

Element 115

The full phone call audio is available too, let me try to find it. He talks directly to Senda in the audio. Senda believes it for a while then realizes he was trolled.

Element 115

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 05, 2018, 08:04:42 PM
Yeah.  Here is the Reader's Digest Condensed version.  Senda did a little podcast show with MV as his Engineer and actually did a not horrific job at it.
To help him along with this MV kindly donated a lapper to George.  Cleaned it up, put new thermal CPU paste on the heat sink, installed a new drive with Windows
and a bunch of software to help George with podcasting.  I think George paid a nominal fee for the hard drive.   Not being familiar with Windows, George struggled
with the lapper.  MV offered to help him with it but George kept pestering him about it.  MV has a business to run, I think was taking some classes at the time
and of course is a Dad.   He caught MV at a bad time and MV told him to buzz off.  It just all spiraled down hill from there.  There were accusations of viruses,
spycams and mic's in ethernet cables, FBI Cyber crime reports were filed and crumbled Falkenberg Forttresses..................

So MV helps him out with a laptop he fixed up, new thermal compound, hd, software etc and Senda couldn’t figure it out then accused MV of installing viruses on it. Ugh I guess MV thinks twice now before helping anyone out, especially George.

WhiteCrow

This is outrageous slander against our "The Guy from (insert any city Name) ®â,,¢ Brand

Please cease and desist.

Love ALL ®â,,¢

whoozit

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 05, 2018, 08:08:04 PM
The main component of Senda and Kathy's sex life...

Bring out the Hellman’s and bring out your sex!

Quote from: Element 115 on January 05, 2018, 08:19:50 PM
So MV helps him out with a laptop he fixed up, new thermal compound, hd, software etc and Senda couldn’t figure it out then accused MV of installing viruses on it. Ugh I guess MV thinks twice now before helping anyone out, especially George.

I hope that's generally not the case 115.   I suspect if I contacted MV and asked for advice on starting the WANcast he'd lend a hand.
As far as George goes. Well yeah - I don't think  MV would even give him a glass of water at this point.  Probably the FBI Cybercrime report
that supposedly was filed was the last bridge burned there.

It's too bad really, it would have been interesting to see where Senda's show would have went with MV's guidance.  Instead, we were treated to a few
5 hour live stream ramblefest's on Youtube before he got banned from doing them. 

Getting close to 2920 pages!    3,000 is just over the horizon folks!!!!!!!!

Element 115

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 05, 2018, 08:29:42 PM
I hope that's generally not the case 115.   I suspect if I contacted MV and asked for advice on starting the WANcast he'd lend a hand.
As far as George goes. Well yeah - I don't think  MV would even give him a glass of water at this point.  Probably the FBI Cybercrime report
that supposedly was filed was the last bridge burned there.

It's too bad really, it would have been interesting to see where Senda's show would have went with MV's guidance.  Instead, we were treated to a few
5 hour live stream ramblefest's on Youtube before he got banned from doing them.

Yes people who’ve been on here for a while like yourself would be different as far as MV helping out. So George did ok in the beginning of the live streams? What was the show originally called?

Quote from: SergeantMajor on January 05, 2018, 06:16:21 PM
Who knew they built low-income housing so strudily?

Looking at most ghetto rats, I'd say here in the US weighing 500 lbs and subsisting on chips, fries, and cokes is a requirement to be handout eligible.  The only reason Falkie wants a car is for the free handicapped plates.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Element 115 on January 05, 2018, 08:33:20 PM
Yes people who’ve been on here for a while like yourself would be different as far as MV helping out. So George did ok in the beginning of the live streams? What was the show originally called?

Senda is a fat cunt.

The live streams on youtube were always a nightmare.  Prior to that he did a gabcast type of deal on ufoship.com. 
I don't know if its up there or not - MV may have purged it.  I'll take a quick peek for you.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 05, 2018, 08:38:21 PM
I believe this is it 115:

http://ufoship.com/archive/gabcast_20151218.mp3

There were 3 or 4 gabcasts at least and several attempts at live youtube videos.

Check in Dec 2015 and April 2016 for the gabcasts.

pate

I love the banner ad placement in this screenshot I took just a few moments ago...

[attachment=1]

Quote from: pate on January 05, 2018, 08:42:29 PM
I love the banner ad placement in this screenshot I took just a few moments ago...

[attachment=1,msg1141865]

Oh baby.  You are in for it now Pate.   I literally had bed bug ads for weeks and weeks when Senda went through that.

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 05, 2018, 08:41:57 PM
There were 3 or 4 gabcasts at least and several attempts at live youtube videos.

Check in Dec 2015 and April 2016 for the gabcasts.

Grav comes thru 115.  Also check out http://www.ufoship.com/?m=201604  for a couple of more

OK is relative. He did better than expected but just slightly better. But he did shit.

On one of them I sent a birthday pizza. I joked on here that if he got a pizza delivered durring a show would he eat the whole thing on the air?
Well Ibby and a few others dared me to do it so I sent a cheap ass crappy Dominoes pie.
For the rest of the show he had his mouth full when he talked. It was a fantastic show but he failed as a broadcaster.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on January 05, 2018, 08:49:21 PM
OK is relative. He did better than expected but just slightly better. But he did shit.

On one of them I sent a birthday pizza. I joked on here that if he got a pizza delivered durring a show would he eat the whole thing on the air?
Well Ibby and a few others dared me to do it so I sent a cheap ass crappy Dominoes pie.
For the rest of the show he had his mouth full when he talked. It was a fantastic show but he failed as a broadcaster.

That was when he said he'd take the tip to the woman who delivered it...But needless to say, he didn't.

Element 115

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 05, 2018, 08:46:03 PM
Grav comes thru 115.  Also check out http://www.ufoship.com/?m=201604  for a couple of more

Ok thanks Grav and Walks At Night. I’ll check them out. Listening to that first Gabcast link now.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 05, 2018, 08:51:34 PM
That was when he said he'd take the tip to the woman who delivered it...But needless to say, he didn't.

Are you still droning on about tips?  STFU.  That woman has gone on to earn her Bachelors and Masters, is now more gainfully employed, married, and has six kids by now...all no thanks to that grifting deadbeat from Martinez.