• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Dave Schrader

Started by NowhereInTime, March 16, 2013, 06:20:57 PM

I generally like Darkness Radio. But lately guest have sucked, Schrader hasn't been taking things seriously, and in general feels like declining quality. I think a lot has to do with him biting off more than he can chew. Schrader is working 2 radio shows, a tv show, has a billion kids, and trying to promote all these side job conferences he makes money off of to feed the billion kids.

I am not saying I blame Schrader just that it's impossible to do a quality job with what he has taken on.

DaveSchrader

I disagree, although not all guests live up to the hopes we do our best with what we have.

My schedule has nothing to do with the quality of our guests on Darkness Radio. Some are great at sharing, some are not. 4 nights of paranormal guests, 2 guests a night, its bound to happen that there are a few duds. But when we get the gems they outshine the others and make it all worth while!

Keep on Believing and Listening.   ;)

Nebraska888

You do a great job, Dave!

JesusJuice

I was looking forward to tonight's show but the guest's "style of speaking" is putting me off.

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2016/06/04

Juan Cena

So Adam Walsh was killed and eaten by Jeffery Dahmer?

Now I'll admit that I'm always down for a good story involving cannibalism, but this may be one that even I can't stomach.

Quote from: Juan Cena on June 04, 2016, 11:35:48 PM
So Adam Walsh was killed and eaten by Jeffery Dahmer?

Now I'll admit that I'm always down for a good story involving cannibalism, but this is one that even I can't stomach.

No. Ottis Toole murdered and decapitated Adam Walsh. Then he left his decapitated body in a ditch.

Juan Cena

Quote from: rekcuf on June 04, 2016, 11:37:58 PM
No. Ottis Toole murdered and decapitated Adam Walsh. Then he left his decapitated body in a ditch.

That's not what Dave's guests are claiming.

JesusJuice

Quote from: JesusJuice on June 04, 2016, 11:30:01 PM
I was looking forward to tonight's show but the guest's "style of speaking" is putting me off.

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2016/06/04

Oh good. There's other guests. The main guest has an... "east coast accent". I couldn't listen if he was going to be speaking the whole time.

But yes. It was Jeffrey Dahmer that murdered and ate a little bit of Adam Walsh.

Quote from: Juan Cena on June 04, 2016, 11:42:01 PM
That's not what Dave's guests are claiming.

Meh. Well, it's easy to make a claim like that when both men have already been executed...

Juan Cena

Quote from: JesusJuice on June 04, 2016, 11:43:17 PM

Oh good. There's other guests. The main guest has an... "east coast accent". I couldn't listen if he was going to be speaking the whole time.

But yes. It was Jeffrey Dahmer that murdered and ate a little bit of Adam Walsh.

Apparently only Adam Walsh's severed has ever been found. Not his body.

Juan Cena

Quote from: rekcuf on June 04, 2016, 11:44:11 PM
Meh. Well, it's easy to make a claim like that when both men have already been executed...

But claiming Adam Walsh was killed by Jerry Sandusky just doesn't have quite the same ewwww! factor that Jeffery Dahmer does.

Juan Cena

Also, neither Dahmer or Toole were executed. Dahmer was killed by another convict, while Toole died of liver failure.

JesusJuice

Jeffrey Dahmer is in Heaven now. In prison he repented his sins and became Born Again. That's how it works.

Is this the first time that The VU have been played on C2C?

Juan Cena

Quote from: JesusJuice on June 04, 2016, 11:58:31 PM
Jeffrey Dahmer is in Heaven now. In prison he repented his sins and became Born Again. That's how it works.

Is this the first time that The VU have been played on C2C?

So is Michael Jackson

https://youtu.be/2JVtWQg5jf8

Quote from: Juan Cena on June 04, 2016, 11:53:05 PM
Also, neither Dahmer or Toole were executed. Dahmer was killed by another convict, while Toole died of liver failure.

Them being dead was my point. And yes, you are correct.

Juan Cena

Quote from: rekcuf on June 05, 2016, 12:05:35 AM
Them being dead was my point. And yes, you are correct.

That fact always does help when you have a batnuts conspiracy theory like this one.

I'm just waiting to try to connect Dahmer with the Atlanta Child Murders. The problem there, of course is that most of the victims were all found near the river in nothing but their underpants, with no signs of being made into longpig.

Quote from: Juan Cena on June 05, 2016, 12:14:16 AM
That fact always does help when you have a batnuts conspiracy theory like this one.

I'm just waiting to try to connect Dahmer with the Atlanta Child Murders. The problem there, of course is that most of the victims were all found near the river in nothing but their underpants, with no signs of being made into longpig.

Dahmer did ALL the murders that have ever happened!

Juan Cena

Quote from: rekcuf on June 05, 2016, 12:21:26 AM
Dahmer did ALL the murders that have ever happened!

Except for the five hookers that Craig James killed.

Quote from: Juan Cena on June 05, 2016, 12:23:04 AM
Except for the five hookers that Craig James killed.

There's always exceptions.

Juan Cena

Quote from: rekcuf on June 05, 2016, 12:25:08 AM
There's always exceptions.

Dahmer also didn't kill Ron and Nichole, as he was in prison at the time

JesusJuice

Quote from: Juan Cena on June 05, 2016, 12:33:29 AM
Dahmer also didn't kill Ron and Nichole, as he was in prison at the time

The killer or killers of Nicole Simpson and Ron Goldman have never been found.

JesusJuice

These off topic callers! The first lady went on a rant about how black and minorities get framed for crimes. Now this guy calling in saying he was raped by a bishop back in the 1940s and something about Putin.

Juan

Ottis Toole had an IQ of about 75, was a drifter, and probably a "disorganized serial killer."  He also lied about killing hundreds of people - though he may have killed my good friend's mother.  I've always thought the Adam Walsh case sounded too organized for Toole -Dahmer actually makes more sense.

Quote from: Juan on June 05, 2016, 04:37:48 AM
Ottis Toole had an IQ of about 75, was a drifter, and probably a "disorganized serial killer."  He also lied about killing hundreds of people - though he may have killed my good friend's mother.  I've always thought the Adam Walsh case sounded too organized for Toole -Dahmer actually makes more sense.

My God Juan, that's horrible. I'm glad that pos is dead.

Listening in to the show, I can't help thinking what an innocent time that was, when you could send your kid to the toy department while you shopped and not even think about the possibility of harm coming to him. Now we teach children as young as 5 how to recognize and get away from dangerous people because we have to. It's so sad hearing Adam yelled "You're not my Daddy", which is what we teach them to yell,  and the person hesitated. Again, innocent times. I saw a kid getting pulled into a van a couple of years ago, got the license and dialed 911. Cop came to my house to thank me. It was a family dispute but she said I could have saved someone's life if it wasn't and I did the right thing.

This is a pretty compelling story, right or wrong, particularly because Dahmer was in Florida at the time, and the eyewitness id of his mugshot.

CornyCrow

Quote from: Unscreened Caller on June 05, 2016, 10:40:13 AM
. . .

This is a pretty compelling story, right or wrong, particularly because Dahmer was in Florida at the time, and the eyewitness id of his mugshot.
Yes, and that he decapitated his victims.  I believe this guy.  I would be very interested in hearing the police side to this story, but just the fact that they are silent also speaks to us. 

Quote from: Juan on June 05, 2016, 04:37:48 AM
'Allo!
with you yet i am.
throwing in one obvious veto factor about the books alleged factoids said by the author in an retort,that o'toole ?
(poleitzei tool=serial confesser!!?)
Only killed one person by arson...
i recall o'toole actually said 7 proved in court that he raped and killed his 17-yr.old accomplice,his cousin/neice or kissing kousin in an remote car-camping incident back in his youth.
If the'author'denies knowing this,most of his other factoids probably errors of confirmation bias.
"B_B"
PS:Kudos to host for shutting down mr.Minesota Mouth.
PPS:No logo.
[7VF]

A lot of us are drawn to true crime stories; they are horrible, but they are human, and so they are possible in our lives, as opposed to stories of  Criptoids, Demons, and Aliens, which are remote and impossible, or at least less possible.

By chance I listened to Bryan Alvarez' After Dark Radio podcast tonight, where he  interviewed James Renner, the author of True Crime Addict: How I Lost Myself in the Mysterious Disappearance of Maura Murray. Although the interview was brief, the subject matter was intriguing, as the author "investigates" his own obsession with true crime, starting as an 11 year old kid trying to solve the disappearance of a neighbor girl. 

This would have been a great interview for Dave Schrader, or for Steve "Bateman" Warner, for that matter.

On darkness radio I hope Dave and Tim do an actual stupid crime show on Tuesday. They keep replacing their dumb crimes segment on Tuesdays with I know a murderer. It is getting old, I miss dumb crimes.

Quote from: JesusJuice on June 05, 2016, 01:47:58 AM
The killer or killers of Nicole Simpson and Ron Goldman have never been found.