• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Azzerae's Thread

Started by AZZERAE, May 30, 2019, 06:47:37 AM

Kidnostad3

Quote from: VC on August 20, 2019, 04:53:23 PM
Why would you be interested in any of this American BS, seriously, if you're from South Africa now living in Indonesia? This is not adding-up to a real identity from those parts of the world but from somewhere else. Likely, you're an American LARP'ing this forum.

I had the same thought.  Azzra seems too conversant in American culture and jargon to be non-U.S.  Of course he might have spent his life watching American TV and surfing our internet but I think he has adopted a South African identity to set himself apart as someone exotic.  (Not that there's anything wrong with that.)

VC

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on August 20, 2019, 06:18:32 PM
I had the same thought.  Azzra seems too conversant in American culture and jargon to be non-U.S.  Of course he might have spent his life watching American TV and surfing our internet but I think he has adopted a South African identity to set himself apart as someone exotic.  (Not that there's anything wrong with that.)

When would Art's radio shows have ever been made available in South Africa? Streaming or download or shortwave?

Hey Azzra, when did you come across AB's shows? How did you strike that AB gold and become such a huge fan? I'm guessing internet, but it could be an interesting tale how and when etc. that happened.

VC

Funny story considering you're such a Whitley and AB fan.

Quote from: AZRAA on August 17, 2016, 06:01:25 PM
I saw Art yesterday!

In Guam, decked out in a hybrid Sombrero-cork hat, a Hawaiin shirt, cargo shorts, leather sandals, socks and a dusty rucksack. He was riding a rickshaw flanked by four native women in hula skirts. He had what appeared to be one of those C. Crane Pocket AM FM / NOAA Weather Radios in his hand, and of course his vape. He kept barking orders at the poor women, who were drenched in sweat and almost ready to collapse of exhaustion. It was dusk, but for some reason he was trying to pick up Coast on his radio. I was in such shock at seeing Art Bell with my very own eyes that I spaced out for a minute.

When I came to, I began chasing after him. When he caught wind of the fact I knew who he was, he must've mistaken me for someone wanting to do him harm and pulled out what looked like a pistol, aiming it right at me! It stopped me dead in my tracks.

Just then, a disc shaped craft descended onto the sand dunes a few feet off of the promenade! He slowly stood up and hopped off the rickshaw, relieving the woman of his bodyweight. He kept the gun aimed at me, while the spacecraft doors slid open â€" a green mist escaping from the inside. Two shadowy figures then emerged from the craft.

Art pulled the trigger â€" my life flashed before my eyes! All those years of excellent guests, late nights and even better questions, never to be heard again...

But, no bullets came out of the gun! Only liquid, what I intially thought was water, but soon learned was urine. Cat urine. Art cackled maniacally, tearing open his dirty rucksack to reveal to me one of his cats â€" it happened so fast, I forget which!

He then bolted toward the spacecraft, quicker than I could say jack flash â€" and two beings awaited him at the doorway of the craft. They had big, black eyes, were short and gray. As Art entered the craft and disappeared into the green mist still coming from the inside, the beings looked at each other, then at me... It was THEN that their eyes started to glow bright red!!!

They quickly returned to the inside of the craft, as I began running to toward them hoping to get a glimpse of the interior. But I had no luck! Before I could get there, the doors were tightly shut and the craft was already approximately six feet in the air. But the craft didn't shoot skyward. No! It hovered above me and an opening appeared. I was transfixed on it.

Finally, something approached the hole. More mist shot out. And then â€" Art's pale, white ass mooned me! I don't remember what happened after that. There is a blank in my memory.

The next thing I knew, I was in my bed, it was 3:33 AM and my copy of Communion had fallen off my bookshelf and onto the floor. I got up and put it back in its place.

And I had a flashback of Art's ass!

AZZERAE

If you call me Jephthah, my lord, I have a daughter that I love passing well. Syllogism the Fourth: Six: probability is a factor which operates within natural forces. Nine, probability is not operating as a factor. Twelve, we are now within un-, sub-, or supernatural forces.

AZZERAE

Quote from: VC on August 20, 2019, 04:53:23 PM
Why would you be interested in any of this American BS, seriously, if you're from South Africa now living in Indonesia? This is not adding-up to a real identity from those parts of the world but from somewhere else. Likely, you're an American LARP'ing this forum.

More than 50% of South African TV is exported from Hollywood. I was also a huge fan of Rush Limbaugh for a few years, before I had my most severe mental breakdown (I believe he contributed to my psychosis, but don't place the blame fully on him, because I chose to indulge that material). America is considered the land of milk and honey, and I took that to heart for many years. Its since fallen from grace a little, but, other entertainers such as Marilyn Manson for instance, I'm still greatly inspired by - and he incorporates a lot of American history into his music and performances - so you could say I picked up this information as a by-product of that. I'm also an avid reader, and America is a focal point of a lot articles in magazines, books and online publications. I used to be Americana obsessed, and had the classic dream of wanting to make a life for myself there. That goal has since evaporated from my life.

I'm surprised that you'd refer to key moments in American culture as BS though. Are you not American yourself? Or are you one of those people that hate your own country, despite its many merits and status as a superpower in the world?

More dismissive remarks by you toward me, huh! And I'm always so nice and accommodating of your probing questions. I don't know what LARPING means, by the way. You seem to use lots of obscure abbreviations and forum lingo, while BellGab is the only forum I've ever used( aside from me attempting to "make do" with EllGab when it went down.

AZZERAE

Quote from: VC on August 20, 2019, 05:35:22 PM
Are you vegetarian or vegan?

Not currently. I was a vegetarian for a good few years at one time in my life though.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on August 20, 2019, 06:18:32 PM

While I don't endeavour to impede your opinions in any way, I haven't adopted a South African identity to "set myself apart" or make myself any more exotic than I am.

I did in fact grow up in South Africa - hence my British spelling, as that's what we were schooled with. As I wrote to VC, most of the stuff on TV is American there, and I admire America in many ways, and long held the opinion it was not only the greatest country on earth, but especially blessed by God.

Believe me, don't believe me: Your prerogative. As an aside, I guess I do owe you an apology for all the times I was so nasty to you on the board. I know its the spirit of BellGab to do so, but I went in on you many a time, undeservedly so. When you offered support around me toying with suicide, it touched me deeply. And also, the thread you made around the topic of me torturing pets was a riot. Of course I don't engage in such acts ... nonetheless, I found the thread amusing.

VC

Your tandem posting with Metron/Karo is suspect, because of my issues with M, but I'll continue to listen to you sincerely with the idea you may or may not be "playing me". I'll give you the benefit of doubt in case you really are deeply troubled with such a serious mental illness. I'm not trying to troll you, btw, but you have to understand that your believability can't be anywhere near 100% at this point.

You started some crazy shit with your Open Letter to GS and going after Little Sean, which I honestly don't know any of the details about what happened. That thread reads BSC, though. Is this why Liberace! gave you the best troll award? That seems quite the honor considering this is BG. So, how am I to know you're not trolling me now?

Plus, you're doing some weird shit with your blended gender posts. Do you want readers to not know whether or not you're a heterosexual male or female by posting in both genders the way you do? What's going on with that? See your psychosis thread where I'm asking about that too.

ItsOver

Quote from: AZRAA on August 24, 2019, 12:15:13 AM
...but, other entertainers such as Marilyn Manson for instance, I'm still greatly inspired by - and he incorporates a lot of American history into his music and performances
Marilyn Manson.  Come for the metal, stay for the American history.

VC

Quote from: AZRAA on August 24, 2019, 12:23:18 AM
Not currently. I was a vegetarian for a good few years at one time in my life though.

In your reply to my simple question, which is a reasonable question to ask considering the many gross and repulsive "shock value" animal/flesh/body parts you post indicating you are likely a Vegan pushing some radical animal rights agenda, you changed your thread subject to: Re: Message Boards Are Full of Losers. In contrast to that snarky remark you contend:
Quote from: AZRAA on August 24, 2019, 12:15:13 AMAnd I'm always so nice and accommodating of your probing questions.

So, on the one hand, you say you're not well with schizophrenia, but you're going to troll people this way too? Hmmm. There was/is a Tootsie Wootsie that trolled both boards pretending to be dying of cancer that was nothing but an act of lying to troll and play on people's sympathies. Maybe you're the same person, or, more likely, you got that same idea to copy TW and use schizophrenia as your sympathy play instead of cancer?

VC

The Doors of Perception are Opening. Decode this BellGabers:

Quote from: VC on August 24, 2019, 05:35:05 AM
There was/is a Tootsie Wootsy that trolled both boards pretending to be dying of cancer that was nothing but an act of lying to troll and play on people's sympathies. Maybe you're the same person, or, more likely, you got that same idea to copy TW and use schizophrenia as your sympathy play instead of cancer?

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 24, 2018, 02:29:36 PM
It’s hilarious that she thinks she’s getting to us. Adorable even! ;D

Quote from: Tootsie Wootsy on December 05, 2018, 06:44:12 PM

Quote from: Tootsie Wootsy on November 24, 2018, 02:49:35 PM
get sober, my friend  :-*

Quote from: AZRAA on November 24, 2018, 02:51:53 PM
Sober me up  :P

Quote from: Tootsie Wootsy on November 24, 2018, 02:54:11 PM

how can i do that?

Quote from: AZRAA on November 24, 2018, 02:58:34 PM
Up to you...

Quote from: Tootsie Wootsy on November 24, 2018, 02:59:27 PM
we;ll think of something, honey  :-*

Quote from: ZaZa on November 26, 2018, 06:30:46 PM
SHE IS YOUR CANCER
you know the one you told us that you have (in your brain) to trigger us and to gain our sympathy.
So now stop whining and start dying slowly from it with some reasonable measure of dignity.

Quote from: AZRAA on December 04, 2018, 02:20:52 PM

Oh my beautiful liar

Oh my precious whore

My disease my infection

I am so impure

Quote from: Enard P Farkwark on December 04, 2018, 06:36:39 PM
Guess the crackpot is gonna talk to herself on both her accounts now.

I tire of this.

Bellgab is a skid mark of its former self I’m afraid these days.

Quote from: Tootsie Wootsy on December 05, 2018, 05:34:59 AM

Quote from: AZRAA on December 05, 2018, 01:44:48 PM
And you are an artist.

Quote from: Tootsie Wootsy on December 05, 2018, 01:45:20 PM

8) :)

Quote from: AZRAA on August 24, 2019, 12:33:46 AM
I did in fact grow up in South Africa ...

QuoteDo you do artwork too?

Quote from: AZRAA on August 19, 2019, 04:55:50 AM
Yes.

I used to be extraordinarily prolific. Drawing used to feel like it helped, a lot.

VC

Quote from: artbell_ghost on August 12, 2019, 05:40:50 PM

Why don't you get Metron to sponsor you from Indonesia with a fiancee/marriage green card? Just come over on a tourist visa, get married, then apply for green card. You two nutcases are made into/for each other.

You can use this ritual prayer for your marriage ceremony, but don't show this to your INS interviewer:

Quote from: AZRAA on August 13, 2019, 10:08:19 AM
The hate furnaces have been ignited once again, and it's good to see the world still despises us. We are censored and stopped at every turn. We are sabotaged, we are smeared with false accusations. This right here, you and I is the only thing that is real. We will see the inauguration of a new worm.

In the name of
JEHOVAH
LUCIFER
SATAN
and THEIR UNION
THROUGH THE MAGICIAN, JESUS CHRIST

Bwahahahahaha! :D

VC

Quote from: AZRAA on November 20, 2018, 02:02:32 AM
I'm emigrating. My inclination is to the United States, but I don't know if I 'll be able to take the racial strife. I often think to myself: where in the world can I go for a humble but decent life without the violence and anti-white sentiment from blacks or Muslim extremists?

Oooops... Did something not work-out according to plan?

Is this what happened:

VC

Azzerae, why do you assert you've been banned "here" at BG, when you obviously have been logging into your BG account, without posting, multiple times per week?

Weird.

Also, where and what happened to your other "Azzerae" female person/persona that posted "here" at BG? You speak with an obvious male gender voice IRL, so why did you post here often acting as a female too? You said two people shared your account here. Is this person a heterosexual female, or just some "weird" female persona you created for your amusement?

How can anyone distinguish between "the two" or "the one" of you here?

Confused.