• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

True Capitalist Radio - The Ghost Show | Monday - Friday 4 - 7 PM CST

Started by GuerrillaUnReal, July 08, 2016, 08:20:04 PM

akwilly

zeebo

Ok I gave in and listened to an old show and you guys were right, I haven't laughed like this in awhile.  I actually agree with a few points he makes haha but not telling you which ones lol! 

norland2424

Quote from: zeebo on July 21, 2016, 11:18:12 PM
Ok I gave in and listened to an old show and you guys were right, I haven't laughed like this in awhile.  I actually agree with a few points he makes haha but not telling you which ones lol!

Im surprised Robin didn't marry this dude lol

zeebo

Quote from: norland2424 on July 21, 2016, 11:51:33 PM
Im surprised Robin didn't marry this dude lol

Hoagie needs a 'Taco Tuesday'. 

Edit:  I assumed that was a weekly thing, but maybe it was only on the one I listened to.  In any case, I stand behind my statement.

bateman

Quote from: akwilly on July 21, 2016, 09:54:41 PM
https://youtu.be/RuXlMC6Cet0
Oh man Ghost gets stalked by a buttstalker and completely looses his mind.

Lost it at "you're suuuuuper hot when you're mad"  ;D ;D ;D

Two days ago, the world was going to end in nuclear catastrophe.

Today, Donald Trump has it in the bag.

chefist

Does he have a chat? The only one I see was on the Brony Network on YouTube.

http://tinychat.com/ogcapitalistarmy

This one is the unofficial official one I think. It's the best place to hear the third hour. But I don't Ghost is in that chat but I'm not sure.

chefist

Quote from: VoteQuimby on July 22, 2016, 03:33:27 PM

This one is the unofficial official one I think. It's the best place to hear the third hour. But I don't Ghost is in that chat but I'm not sure.

Thanks...hilarious user names there...

starrmtn001

Quote from: chefist on July 22, 2016, 03:31:15 PM
Does he have a chat? The only one I see was on the Brony Network on YouTube.
He's live on YouTube right now.  There's a chat room on the right of the screen.

True Capitalist Radio #316 W/ Post Show Live!~ {7/22/16}

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40ba1RrjALE

Quote from: PrairieGhost on July 22, 2016, 04:47:02 PM
Thanks for getting me addicted to this show...

It's addicting isn't it?

Holy shit, this monkey music on Radio Graffiti is the hardest I've laughed in I don't know how long.  ;D

PrairieGhost

Quote from: VoteQuimby on July 22, 2016, 04:52:37 PM
It's addicting isn't it?

Holy shit, this monkey music on Radio Graffiti is the hardest I've laughed in I don't know how long.  ;D

I'm cracking up over here!  ;D

Best Radio Graffiti I've ever heard. I'm literally crying with laughter.  ;D

He is funny as hell but I could do without the constant "Jesus Christs" and "God damns".  Call me old-fashioned in that sense.  70's films used those words a lot and were turnoffs to me.  My granddad also said God damn alot.

PrairieGhost

Quote from: 21st Century Man on July 22, 2016, 05:05:22 PM
He is funny as hell but I could do without the constant "Jesus Christs" and "God damns".  Call me old-fashioned in that sense.  70's films used those words a lot and were turnoffs to me.  My granddad also said God damn alot.

That part I would agree with....

akwilly

Damn internet was sketchy in my phone. I tried to call in so I could listen but it said lunes were full. The number I dialed was different from what he gave out. I dialed 4253906146

Quote from: akwilly on July 22, 2016, 05:10:46 PM
Damn internet was sketchy in my phone. I tried to call in so I could listen but it said lunes were full. The number I dialed was different from what he gave out. I dialed 4253906146

You can catch the third hour here.

chefist

"you've harshed my mellow... you're living under your mother's 2 foot long clit!" Lol...I'm crying...

Quote from: chefist on July 22, 2016, 06:55:29 PM
"you've harshed my mellow... you're living under your mother's 2 foot long clit!" Lol...I'm crying...

The Hentai Anime assholes rant got me.........

"Look in the mirror and you are an ugly, disgusting prick"   

The guy is a treasure

chefist

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 22, 2016, 08:43:20 PM
The Hentai Anime assholes rant got me.........

"Look in the mirror and if you are an ugly, disgusting prick"   

The guy is a treasure

I just got done with that part...it was genius! The trolls in the chat actually were put in their place! LOL

i've been listening to the podcasts off and on for awhile. a friend of mine caught a bit of it and asked as to what i was listening to...... myself thinking out loud, i replied.  ;)

Just listened to Baller Friday.  I'd never heard his Bernie Sanders impression.  His long rant about Bern victims and his whole "sit on Uncle Bernie's lap" bit, I've not heard radio that funny since the peak years of Phil Hendrie.

I'M SERIOUS MAN!

akwilly

Quote from: Humilia Lepus Foramen on July 23, 2016, 03:12:14 AM
Just listened to Baller Friday.  I'd never heard his Bernie Sanders impression.  His long rant about Bern victims and his whole "sit on Uncle Bernie's lap" bit, I've not heard radio that funny since the peak years of Phil Hendrie.

I'M SERIOUS MAN!
ya I'm going to join the capital army and spread it around like wild fire