• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Ground Zero with Clyde Lewis

Started by VictoriaPandora, April 30, 2011, 11:37:35 AM

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on June 19, 2019, 02:16:07 PM
And, worse, you are trapped on a ship with them.  A captive audience.
Well, there's always booze.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: ItsOver on June 19, 2019, 02:19:52 PM
Well, there's always booze.
Sober those people would be annoying, drunk they'd be insufferable.

albrecht

I wonder if any arrests will be happen on this cruise? Like when SDM and Melissa were disembarking from the ConspiraSEA cruise.

AZZERAE

While I no longer listen to Ground Zero, I remember Clyde discussing something along the lines of Tulpa's on the We Are Golem show he did.

A deeply disturbing subject.

albrecht

Clyde has been in a good mood recently and has a very positive outlook for our country.  ;)   I almost want to turn on Rense to be uplifted on the country's and humanity's future.  ;D

Quote from: albrecht on July 06, 2019, 03:24:12 PM
Clyde has been in a good mood recently and has a very positive outlook for our country.  ;)   I almost want to turn on Rense to be uplifted on the country's and humanity's future.  ;D

That would definitely keep the party going!

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 06, 2019, 03:25:41 PM
That would definitely keep the party going!
Rense is like one of those homicidal, serial killing nurses, lulling the victims into a "comfortable" with some smooth talking and a nice hotshot in the IV bag. This is praise for a host who for years has had controversial guests and still at it.  It is amazing and good radio, how someone who, at least apparently, believes 'all is lost' 'Western Civilization is doomed' can do it with such aplomb and mild-manner. There are rare outbreaks but, for the most part, he never gets into an Alex, JBW, Cylde meltdown/rant mode but slow and smooth to doom.....

Chine

Quote from: albrecht on July 06, 2019, 03:24:12 PM

He’s the only one I’ve listened to recently if I’m in the mood for any podcast/radio also depending on subject matter. Recently discussion the death of Tracy Twyman. Feel heartbroken for him, her family and colleagues.

albrecht

Quote from: Chine on July 22, 2019, 01:54:15 PM
He’s the only one I’ve listened to recently if I’m in the mood for any podcast/radio also depending on subject matter. Recently discussion the death of Tracy Twyman. Feel heartbroken for him, her family and colleagues.
Very sad. She was a great guest and always had interesting things to say. I'm a bit torn on the subject and Clyde's memorial show. There is a fine line that needs to be tread here due to her son and family but, then again, investigations should happen.   I don't know enough to form an opinion but it would appear Clyde is going with the "suicided" theory? In any event a sad event and too bad.

Chine

Quote from: albrecht on July 22, 2019, 07:14:32 PM
Very sad. She was a great guest and always had interesting things to say. I'm a bit torn on the subject and Clyde's memorial show. There is a fine line that needs to be tread here due to her son and family but, then again, investigations should happen.   I don't know enough to form an opinion but it would appear Clyde is going with the "suicided" theory? In any event a sad event and too bad.

I’m late seeing your reply here, sorry. She had the most provocative information and it’s all rather surreal. If you look through his archives, he later did a full show discussing it. As you mentioned, yes, they are being sensitive for her family and waiting for information with an investigation. It’s all spooky as you go down that rabbit hole but most is speculation too.

I always listened to his show if he had her as a guest. Honestly, at times I’d rather just listen to her for a full show. It’s all very sad.

albrecht

Quote from: Chine on August 02, 2019, 04:54:02 PM
I’m late seeing your reply here, sorry. She had the most provocative information and it’s all rather surreal. If you look through his archives, he later did a full show discussing it. As you mentioned, yes, they are being sensitive for her family and waiting for information with an investigation. It’s all spooky as you go down that rabbit hole but most is speculation too.

I always listened to his show if he had her as a guest. Honestly, at times I’d rather just listen to her for a full show. It’s all very sad.
Was sad.

I'm sure Clyde, and others, will have a conspiracy theory about this recent news.   ;)

https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/tech-news/local-fbi-field-office-warns-conspiracy-theory-driven-domestic-extremists-n1038441 

https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/fbi-keeps-eye-on-conspiracy-theories/ 

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/briannasacks/fbi-memo-conspiracy-theories-domestic-terrorism 

Seems like Clyde is kickin' it old school tonight with Linda Molten Cow.

albrecht

Apparently GZ has gone "independent" and they need funds. I'm not sure what that means. I know my local AM has dropped him some time ago, too bad, for the usual bland "right-wing," but not in the 'real' wing, talker. He can be a pain sometimes but he also can be good, even great, depending on subjects and how he feels. Lots of issues but still controls it, usually, and shows up. FYI. Not sure if a part of the general banning of certain people or what but he claims independent now?

pate

JaxTarr,

You may find Clyde's shoe intardasting today/tonight.

Sources indicate Epstein is subject...

-p

Corona Kitty

https://youtu.be/wmrsHCXr_Co

Tears from heroes... I guess we all have Heather Wade moments eh?

Lol.

Quote from: username on October 01, 2019, 04:22:56 PM

Lol.

Martinez, CA eh?  I imagine ole Clyde got a glimpse of George and Kathy leering at him through the studio window.

Bound to shake anyone up.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on October 01, 2019, 04:55:35 PM
Martinez, CA eh?  I imagine ole Clyde got a glimpse of George and Kathy leering at him through the studio window.

Bound to shake anyone up.

It all makes sense now.

albrecht

Is it over? No show the past fews days (I know normally no weekend show) but he was already complaining about funding, going "independent," and etc? I know my local AM just got bought out and some of the decades-old hosts are out. He was a Trump criticizers (he like free trade etc) so when Sinclair buys 20+ years guy-  out. Even though he frequently criticized the People's Republic of Austin political policies. Was Clyde caught like this also?

https://radioinsight.com/headlines/180852/klbj-revises-lineup-with-jeff-wards-exit/ 

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on October 07, 2019, 03:49:57 PM
Is it over? No show the past fews days (I know normally no weekend show) but he was already complaining about funding, going "independent," and etc? I know my local AM just got bought out and some of the decades-old hosts are out. He was a Trump criticizers (he like free trade etc) so when Sinclair buys 20+ years guy-  out. Even though he frequently criticized the People's Republic of Austin political policies. Was Clyde caught like this also?

https://radioinsight.com/headlines/180852/klbj-revises-lineup-with-jeff-wards-exit/
I checked several radio sites that carry Clyde and they still have him on the schedule.

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on October 07, 2019, 06:07:17 PM
I checked several radio sites that carry Clyde and they still have him on the schedule.
We will see. Hope so because he can be good when a good subject and he is the proper mood.

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on October 07, 2019, 07:06:19 PM
We will see. Hope so because he can be good when a good subject and he is the proper mood.
Agree.  He seems to work his rear off, especially in light of his health issues.  He ain't no Heater Wade. ;)

ItsOver

Clyde's on, talking about the Joker movie.  One thing I love is he plays The Oh of Pleasure as a bumper, the old Dreamland opening song.  Definitely a nostaligic Art reminder.

Lilith

Quote from: ItsOver on October 07, 2019, 08:28:18 PM
Clyde's on, talking about the Joker movie.  One thing I love is he plays The Oh of Pleasure as a bumper, the old Dreamland opening song.  Definitely a nostaligic Art reminder.

I'm listening.

ItsOver

I only caught the first hour but it was interesting.  Certainly light years better than Noory.

https://www.groundzeromedia.org/10-7-19-we-are-all-clowns-on-the-bus/

Clyde was in NYC, the reason for no shows at the end of last week.  I guess he didn't need to take the rest of the month off to prepare for October. ;)

Lilith

Quote from: ItsOver on October 08, 2019, 04:29:13 AM
I only caught the first hour but it was interesting.  Certainly light years better than Noory.

Clyde was in NYC, the reason for no shows at the end of last week.  I guess he didn't need to take the rest of the month off to prepare for October. ;)

It was a good show.  I kept expecting to hear him mention EllGab, or one of the other wannabe Gabs.

ItsOver

Quote from: brig on October 08, 2019, 07:09:52 AM

It was a good show.  I kept expecting to hear him mention EllGab, or one of the other wannabe Gabs.
I don't believe I've ever heard Clyde mention BG or FartGab.  Unlike asshat Noory, Clyde doesn't seem to feel the need for his guests or callers to kiss his posterior, either.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ItsOver on October 08, 2019, 04:29:13 AM

Yeah, Clyde may be dangerously fat but he’s still on his game intellectually.

DanTSX

Quote from: username on October 01, 2019, 04:22:56 PM
https://youtu.be/wmrsHCXr_Co

Lol.

Holy fuck what a fat slob.

Hey Clyde.  Buy a bra.

DanTSX

Quote from: ItsOver on October 08, 2019, 08:31:50 AM
I don't believe I've ever heard Clyde mention BG or FartGab.  Unlike asshat Noory, Clyde doesn't seem to feel the need for his guests or callers to kiss his posterior, either.

I’m pretty sure I have heard him mention bellchan

Back on/around whatever eugoloogy he did for Parent of the Year Art Bell.