• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

I can't find a certain C2C episode and it's driving me crazy. Help!

Started by BellHop, June 14, 2018, 09:45:29 PM

BellHop

The episode I'm referring to is one from August 2003, hosted by Jorch. The topic of the night was "Paul McCartney - Dead or Alive" and it reran on New Year's Day 2004. No one seems to have it anywhere - the Final Torrent has a .txt but no episode. I'm too broke for Coast Insider, does anyone happen to have it?

EDIT: Sorry if this is posted in the wrong place.

Jojo

Quote from: BellHop on June 14, 2018, 09:45:29 PM
The episode I'm referring to is one from August 2003, hosted by Jorch. The topic of the night was "Paul McCartney - Dead or Alive" and it reran on New Year's Day 2004. No one seems to have it anywhere - the Final Torrent has a .txt but no episode. I'm too broke for Coast Insider, does anyone happen to have it?

EDIT: Sorry if this is posted in the wrong place.
I would like November 8, 2007 please.  And, not just the last half hour or the short Coast edited version.

Fourteen

BellHop

Quote from: 14 on June 15, 2018, 03:43:38 AM
I would like November 8, 2007 please.  And, not just the last half hour or the short Coast edited version.

Fourteen
https://the-eye.eu/public/Radio/Coast%20to%20Coast%20AM/Coast%20to%20Coast%20-%202007%20-%20All%20Live%20Shows/  you'll have to scroll a bit, but all four hours are here.

Jojo

Noory is still raving about how "neat" Hewitt is, as recently as Winkowski's latest appearance this year, the same way he raved about Hewitt in 2007.

Other than Hewitt's figure, and the way the top of it looks like it blossomed after 2008, what is so "neat" about her?  Is quirky ("bedazzling her vajay-jay", giving on-screen "happy endings", and seeing ghosts) all it takes in his book to be "neat"?

The only philanthropy I've ever read is that Hewitt lectured young girls to love the bodies God gave them.  In 2010, well after her top seemed to have grown supernaturally around 2008.  Oh, right.
https://people.com/bodies/jennifer-love-hewitt-advises-girls-to-love-the-way-you-look/

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 14 on June 17, 2018, 03:49:04 PM
Noory is still raving about how "neat" Hewitt is, as recently as Winkowski's latest appearance this year, the same way he raved about Hewitt in 2007.

Other than Hewitt's figure, and the way the top of it looks like it blossomed after 2008, what is so "neat" about her?  Is quirky ("bedazzling her vajay-jay", giving on-screen "happy endings", and seeing ghosts) all it takes in his book to be "neat"?

The only philanthropy I've ever read is that Hewitt lectured young girls to love the bodies God gave them.  In 2010, well after her top seemed to have grown supernaturally around 2008.  Oh, right.
https://people.com/bodies/jennifer-love-hewitt-advises-girls-to-love-the-way-you-look/

My first wife used to have a recurring dream that I was cheating on her with JLH. I took it as a complement. :)

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 17, 2018, 05:34:34 PM
My first wife used to have a recurring dream that I was cheating on her with JLH. I took it as a complement. :)
Some dream experts say it could mean she felt cheated out of your time, as if you were growing apart.  What do you think of that?

Fourteen

Sean92008

Quote from: 14 on June 17, 2018, 03:49:04 PM
... ("bedazzling her vajay-jay", giving on-screen "happy endings"....

Pictures or links or this is fake news 🙄

Jojo

Quote from: Sean92008 on June 18, 2018, 11:13:08 AM
Pictures or links or this is fake news 🙄
Fake news or fake boobs!  And they have to be surgically maintained a couple of times a decade, ugh.  Do doctors tell women that???

Okay but seriously, I had a link to each image separately yesterday before my system crazed me with glitches - let me see if I can find them.  I'll be back later, though, can't do it now.  And to her credit, she is civil and pleasant, and is serving her children.

Fourteen

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 14 on June 18, 2018, 03:36:29 AM
Some dream experts say it could mean she felt cheated out of your time, as if you were growing apart.  What do you think of that?

Fourteen

No. She was a sweet, demure woman who I literally picked out of a crowd of people but she just never felt worthy of being with me for some reason, despite my reassurances. We were both pretty young.

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 18, 2018, 11:28:10 AM
No. She was a sweet, demure woman who I literally picked out of a crowd of people but she just never felt worthy of being with me for some reason, despite my reassurances. We were both pretty young.
Well, you were good to reassure her  :).  Women can never hear enough of that stuff, as long as it doesn't sound patronizing of course!

Fourteen

Jojo

Alleged before and after links are below  ;).

Fourteen