• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Kolchak

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 19, 2018, 01:29:33 PM
Gab cast with a mystery guest that isn’t Heater, Noory, Keith or Vince (Art’s son).
Some of us are hoping it’s Marsha Boyd. Liberace interviewing her would be amazing.

Oh, that's right! Everything has moved so quickly, I completely forgot.

Of course, I'll be working.

bateman

Gab cast with a mystery guest that isn’t Heater, Noory, Keith or Vince (Art’s son), Lasha or DS.
Some of us are hoping it’s Marsha Boyd. Liberace interviewing her would be amazing.

What time?

ponyboysunset

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 19, 2018, 01:32:22 PM
LOL!  I'd have to ask how he scored that interview!

Mad pimpin'?

It’s Liberace so it’s  hard to say. Oooh I wonder if it is Saucy Rossy or Karen of KYNE fame. Btw whoever said Art might have thrown it to her too I ageee with that. Dude apparently was a stud.  :P

bellNwhistle

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 19, 2018, 01:34:29 PM
It’s MV it’s hard to say. Oooh I wonder if it is Saucy Rossy or Karen of KYNE fame. Btw whoever said Art might have thrown it to her too I ageee with that. Dude apparently was a stud.  :P

I mean, he's not Ron Jeremy.. but it's kinda like saying Ron Jeremy is a stud.  :o

Maybe he just had a killer personality?

Or, shudders, a massive..

ponyboysunset

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 19, 2018, 01:36:09 PM
I mean, he's not Ron Jeremy.. but it's kinda like saying Ron Jeremy is a stud.  :o

Maybe he just had a killer personality?

Or, shudders, a massive..
Yeah I wondered the size of his unit as well. Lol.

ItsTelly

Quote from: WOTR on May 19, 2018, 12:57:34 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=10&v=5gD8jZh9F8o

Wow!  How did these folks find her?  Art and his lover ran a swinger's video club (Video Encounters) in San Diego in the late 70's...they got busted and went public. Supposedly, many prominent local politicians were on the tapes which is how they got the charges dropped.

Art lived an interesting life...to say the least.

Telly

moosie

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 19, 2018, 01:28:26 PM
My nerves are shot. Caffeine is horribly bad for my nerve pain, so when I make my pot of coffee in the morning, I do 4 scoops of decaf, and 2 full caff. If I drink too much, my face hurts, I feel like shit the rest of the day, etc..   That said, I absolutely HATE not having a real cup of coffee. :P  I just have to chug a lot of water in between.

Not sure if you're aware of a podcast called True Crime Garage. They crack open a beer at the beginning of each episode, and they try a new beer from various craft breweries around the country.  People donate to the podcast and suggest beers for them to try. I think MV Liberace should do that for the GabCast. :P  Maybe with his own unique twist.  It might be a way to get more  $$ in, and would make it a bit more fun..

Not that your shows aren't already a hootenanny, Liberace.  ;D  (God, do I have to call you Liberace??)

I'm sorry you are in pain. Nerve pain can be some of the worst and it makes sense caffeine amplifies it for you. Good for you for finding a middle ground so you don't have to completely abandon your coffee. Life, it's all about compromises, sigh.

The craft beer is a great idea, could spin it with wines or singlemalt scotch. There are some amazing singlemalts out there right now. Although one drink tonight and I would wake up under my computer!

bellNwhistle

Quote from: moosie on May 19, 2018, 01:38:41 PM
I'm sorry you are in pain. Nerve pain can be some of the worst and it makes sense caffeine amplifies it for you. Good for you for finding a middle ground so you don't have to completely abandon your coffee. Life, it's all about compromises, sigh.

The craft beer is a great idea, could spin it with wines or singlemalt scotch. There are some amazing singlemalts out there right now. Although one drink tonight and I would wake up under my computer!

Thanks. :)

I think that could be cool.. change it up for the hard liquor peeps, the wine drinkers, etc..  maybe do a Ladie's Choice.  ;D

ponyboysunset

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 19, 2018, 01:41:18 PM

Thanks. :)

I think that could be cool.. change it up for the hard liquor peeps, the wine drinkers, etc..  maybe do a Ladie's Choice.  ;D
So can us sober folks suggest like a dessert? Except pies.
#fuckpies

Juan

I seem to remember that Art, shortly after his wedding to Airyn, was asked about marrying such a young woman.  He said a man has his needs.

DeadDogsEye

Quote from: Aquarius on May 18, 2018, 09:58:12 PM
Well it was from the admin of one of her FB sites... so I think they thought it was a go... till it wasn't. Business as usual?
Yes, supposedly he got the info from Katie, her producer.  How is it no one knows whats going on?

Freyja

Gab cast with a mystery guest that isn’t Heater, Noory, Keith or Vince (Art’s son), Lasha or DS.

^Yes, this.

Did anyone ever find out how Reality brief found Marsha? Who are the guys who host that podcast? 

Sean92008

I would like to publicly announce, at this moment in time with Heather's entire future on the line, that I absolutely love women in prairie dresses.

Put Heather in one and, well, all would be forgiven and forgotten...  ::)

ge30542

Quote from: Juan on May 19, 2018, 01:43:25 PM
I seem to remember that Art, shortly after his wedding to Airyn, was asked about marrying such a young woman.  He said a man has his needs.
Yea, I still and did wonder about a man who loses his "soulmate", hooking up with a 20yo even before Ramona's body was cold.
I know, i know, none of my business, but geez Art.

chefist

Quote from: Kolchak on May 19, 2018, 01:23:35 PM
What's on the agenda?

I might kick some tunes before...with Discord chat...then switch over to ufoship for the show

Metron2267

Quote from: ge30542 on May 19, 2018, 01:46:51 PM
Yea, I still and did wonder about a man who loses his "soulmate", hooking up with a 20yo even before Ramona's body was cold.
I know, i know, none of my business, but geez Art.

Consider the results - Asia (a smart well adjusted young lady) and Alex.

If you grade it on souls generated he is revenue positive.

Juan

I’m hoping Liberace’s guest is Tanya. We haven’t heard from her.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Juan on May 19, 2018, 01:50:35 PM

It's so nice having Liberace back from the grave. He was sorely missed.

ge30542

Quote from: Metron2267 on May 19, 2018, 01:49:51 PM

Yea, that's true.

ItsTelly

Quote from: Juan on May 19, 2018, 01:50:35 PM

Both Tanya and Marsha Boyd would be killer for GabCast.  If you heard the story, Marsha's husband got Tanya preggers from one of the swing parties. Marsha then left her husband for Art...

Kind of like One Night Stand Reunions on Dick Dietrick's Night Stand:

https://youtu.be/a_pehX8YFbU

Telly

Kolchak

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 19, 2018, 02:00:26 PM
https://twitter.com/BellGabDotCom/status/997917589698424832

Looks like Vara leaving Twitter and publicly proclaiming it has opened him up for people now actually creating fake accounts to parody him that didn't exist before. Brilliant chess move, Mike.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Kolchak on May 19, 2018, 02:03:31 PM
Looks like Vara leaving Twitter and publicly proclaiming it has opened him up for people now actually creating fake accounts to parody him that didn't exist before. Brilliant chess move, Mike.

😂😂

Catsmile

Quote from: Metron2267 on May 19, 2018, 01:49:51 PM

How do you know Asia is well adjusted, with that circus going on around her? What about all the rest of Arts wives and children? Tell us how well adjusted they are...

TigerLily

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 19, 2018, 01:36:52 PM
Yeah I wondered the size of his unit as well. Lol.

Check out those hands and feet

The mystery guest is gonna be Dietrich.   Liberace pulled DD out of his 'Frisco lair with this ping

Bellgab is going to be rocked to it's very core...............