• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

dsz

Quote from: teknoslag on May 19, 2018, 12:10:58 PM
Or they realized at the last minute how it would look telling listeners that Heather was going to call in to explain how she has no phone lines and quickly cancelled the appearance.  ;D

Excellent point. Jones has done half his show driving around on a cell phone before, and once from a pay phone at Luby's.

i lost my baby Joeyyyyyyyyy

God damn 30 pages since last night.

wew!

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 19, 2018, 11:10:43 AM
So I may have just posted Liberace’s parodies on an MITD fan page. Lol.  :P

Well done PBS! Once they get into your head they are hard to get out. Resistance is futile!

WOTR

Quote from: [sic] on May 19, 2018, 10:06:11 AM
Does anyone have a link?
I think this link should be it.  So far I have managed to make it around 5 minutes in- probably because I just don't care what consenting adults do behind closed doors.  Art can have a steampunk orgy swinging from the ceiling in a sling hung by the dining room chandler in a gimp mask and a steam powered vibrator shoved up his...  Whatever did it for him makes no difference in my life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=10&v=5gD8jZh9F8o

ItsTelly

Quote from: Bobs Your Uncle on May 19, 2018, 09:10:15 AM
Help! I'm lost, I'm lost! I'm so many pages behind  I'll never catch up! I tried using toothpicks to prop my eyelids open and taped down the page down key but no retention!

Me too!  All I can gather is HLW quit a second show: first, MITD, now LNITM....

Listen to tonight's GabCast and it should all make sense.  Big name guest too!  (Do you think Heather has the balls to come on?)

Telly

Friday

Quote from: ItsTelly on May 19, 2018, 12:59:24 PM

Listen to tonight's GabCast and it should all make sense.  Big name guest too!  (Do you think Heather has the balls to come on?)

Telly

No way.

dsz

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 19, 2018, 05:08:06 AM
Guys from Virginia aren’t that interesting.

:P :P :P >:( >:(🖕🖕

And what podunk state are you from?

Lilith

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 19, 2018, 11:10:43 AM
So I may have just posted Liberace’s parodies on an MITD fan page. Lol.  :P

What FUN!  ;D

BRILLIANT!!!

ItsTelly

Quote from: Bart Ell on May 19, 2018, 07:40:29 AM
Good morning Bartgabbers!

https://twitter.com/bart_ell/status/997834159535124480

Damn! Already sold out!  The pins look like a small UFO craft; what a wonderful legacy for BartEll!

You've got to be quick on the buy button these days: You snooze, you lose.

What a great idea though...any idea when they will be back in stock?

Telly

WOTR

Quote from: spookcat on May 19, 2018, 10:44:05 AM
I am clueless as to what this rant is on HWs facebook
[attachment=1,msg1224583]
[attachment=2,msg1224583]

I love that this fat tub of lard tells us how he would have probably tried to kill a hitman in prison.  It is difficult (for most people) to take a life- particularly without provocation.  One moments hesitation from the "tough radio host" and he would be sliced to shreds by a man with no regard for his life and no conscience. If MV is going to kill all murderers he does not need to "be in prison" with them- no time like the present.

What a useless lying fuck. He would have been cowering in the corner asking Mr. Cullotta not to disembowel him.

Juan

Telly
Heather doesn’t have any phone lines.

moosie

Telly
I maybe losing count but when she did that guest spot on UPRN wasn't she supposed to do her show there 5/14? If so quit count advances by +1.

One interesting thing if you listened to the two links posted of the start of LNM Dr Ira stated he spent 90 hours with Heather on the phone and now she has some things she has to do before she can broadcast. Sounds like Heather isn't helping herself at all. Simply playing victim. I hate Cluster B's.

Kolchak

Quote from: WOTR on May 19, 2018, 01:09:14 PM
I love that this fat tub of lard tells us how he would have probably tried to kill a hitman in prison.  It is difficult (for most people) to take a life- particularly without provocation.  One moments hesitation from the "tough radio host" and he would be sliced to shreds by a man with no regard for his life and no conscience. If MV is going to kill all murderers he does not need to "be in prison" with them- no time like the present.

What a useless lying fuck. He would have been cowering in the corner asking Mr. Cullotta not to disembowel him.

This is a post from someone named Michael Vierra, not Mike Vara.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Father Jack on May 19, 2018, 12:45:57 PM
It's a total mindfuck trying to keep up with this place. Is Heather still the queen of buttholia?

To any Brits on board: Kate Middleton is a goddess!

No shit. I've pretty much given up.  So I'm trying to help my 16 yr old do a basic resume so she can get her first job. This should be interesting. :P

Meanwhile, I've officially sent Dave money for True Crime Tuesdays.  Woot!

I'm not a Brit (though my DNA says I *mostly* am- I'd probably get spat on if I told you what else I was  ::) ), but I watched the wedding today. IDGAF how lame that makes me.  :P  It's history in the making, and it's a son of Diana's. I probably won't watch another wedding again til William and/or Harry's kids get married, because I honestly don't care about any of the other Royals.  :-[

Still catching up on the last three days of MITD guests. FFS.  I don't know how or why you're all doing it. LOL

SO now that I've added literally nothing of value to the conversation...  ::)

ponyboysunset

Quote from: moosie on May 19, 2018, 01:14:04 PM
I hate Cluster B's.
I just really wish they would get help and stop fucking with everyone around them.

moosie

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 19, 2018, 01:16:59 PM
No shit. I've pretty much given up.  So I'm trying to help my 16 yr old do a basic resume so she can get her first job. This should be interesting. :P

Meanwhile, I've officially sent Dave money for True Crime Tuesdays.  Woot!

I'm not a Brit (though my DNA says I *mostly* am- I'd probably get spat on if I told you what else I was  ::) ), but I watched the wedding today. IDGAF how lame that makes me.  :P  It's history in the making, and it's a son of Diana's. I probably won't watch another wedding again til William and/or Harry's kids get married, because I honestly don't care about any of the other Royals.  :-[

Still catching up on the last three days of MITD guests. FFS.  I don't know how or why you're all doing it. LOL

SO now that I've added literally nothing of value to the conversation...  ::)

I've begun to mainline coffee! I'm trying to postpone the inevitable crash until after Bellgab tonight. But who know I maybe hallucinating full on by then. Be ready to boot me if I lose it in chat tonight.

Praise Liberace

chefist

Can't wait for tonight.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: moosie on May 19, 2018, 01:21:43 PM
I've begun to mainline coffee! I'm trying to postpone the inevitable crash until after Bellgab tonight. But who know I maybe hallucinating full on by then. Be ready to boot me if I lose it in chat tonight.

Praise Liberace
I napped and will be brewing coffee!
Praise Liberace!

damon

Quote from: chefist on May 19, 2018, 01:22:06 PM
Can't wait for tonight.

I guess that Weather Hade is learning a lot from her teachers aka Art Bell and Falkie. The main lessons that she learn is creating drama and quitting.  :o :o

Doomed

Quote from: chefist on May 19, 2018, 11:47:00 AM
Sorry if this was posted already...but Myke got this response on FB...

Rumor has it both Vera and Wade were served.
Well...isn't that spayshull...

moosie

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 19, 2018, 01:20:33 PM
I just really wish they would get help and stop fucking with everyone around them.

Precisely, unfortunately I have a real ambivalent relationship with the drama they produce. It's fun to watch a train wreck and it's horrific to be related to it and I've been on both sides. So guilty pleasure, sigh.

ge30542

Heather, are you full yet, or would you like another serving?

moosie

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 19, 2018, 01:22:40 PM
I napped and will be brewing coffee!
Praise Liberace!
^^^^^^^ that's good mental health right there! I have some coding to finish up for a chairty then I'm going to listen to your good sense and try for a nap.

littlechris

Quote from: WOTR on May 19, 2018, 01:09:14 PM

Exactly. Who says shit like that?  Talking about killing people? Tha fuck does he know about the pen? Does this fat lop go to any of the woo woo conventions? I’d love to bitch slap this retard.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: moosie on May 19, 2018, 01:21:43 PM

Praise Liberace

My nerves are shot. Caffeine is horribly bad for my nerve pain, so when I make my pot of coffee in the morning, I do 4 scoops of decaf, and 2 full caff. If I drink too much, my face hurts, I feel like shit the rest of the day, etc..   That said, I absolutely HATE not having a real cup of coffee. :P  I just have to chug a lot of water in between.

Not sure if you're aware of a podcast called True Crime Garage. They crack open a beer at the beginning of each episode, and they try a new beer from various craft breweries around the country.  People donate to the podcast and suggest beers for them to try. I think MV Liberace should do that for the GabCast. :P  Maybe with his own unique twist.  It might be a way to get more  $$ in, and would make it a bit more fun..

Not that your shows aren't already a hootenanny, Liberace.  ;D  (God, do I have to call you Liberace??)

Doomed

Quote from: ge30542 on May 19, 2018, 12:08:31 PM
That must be why Lasha's not on Fakebook showin' her tits.
Hey! Im eatin' here! Sakes...put me off my eggsalad...

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Kolchak on May 19, 2018, 01:23:35 PM
What's on the agenda?
Gab cast with a mystery guest that isn’t Heater, Noory, Keith or Vince (Art’s son), Lasha or DS.
Some of us are hoping it’s Marsha Boyd. Liberace interviewing her would be amazing.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 19, 2018, 01:29:33 PM
Gab cast with a mystery guest that isn’t Heater, Noory, Keith or Vince (Art’s son).
Some of us are hoping it’s Marsha Boyd. Liberace interviewing her would be amazing.

LOL!  I'd have to ask how he scored that interview!

Mad pimpin'?