• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Dyna-X on May 19, 2018, 12:48:57 AM
Yikes. I can't speak for that area of Illinois, as I am from the Chicago area, but I didn't ever think of the state as being oppressed.

yikes.

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: chefist on May 18, 2018, 05:59:44 PM
Is the cult of personality and fame enough to make an old, unattractive rich guy appealing to a younger woman? I'm not talking about just a sugar daddy, but actually being "in love" and having a physical relationship.

It's just all so bizarre...
Well, if she pops out a baby in a few months with a mustache, glasses, and that missing smoke in his little mouth we'll have our answer.

You can almost hear him asking her in the cuckshed, " wanna take a ride baby on the big mic!?"

Doomed

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on May 19, 2018, 02:56:03 AM
Well, if she pops out a baby in a few months with a mustache, glasses, and that missing smoke in his little mouth we'll have our answer.

You can almost hear him asking her in the cuckshed, " wanna take a ride baby on the big mic!?"
Ha!  8)

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on May 19, 2018, 02:56:03 AM

https://youtu.be/6jJkdRaa04g

SredniVashtar

Quote from: chefist on May 18, 2018, 05:59:44 PM
Is the cult of personality and fame enough to make an old, unattractive rich guy appealing to a younger woman?

Asking for a friend?

Exile

I wouldn't mind Kieth bringing HLW back for a one or two hour show. I don't see it happening. The animosity over the last few weeks is, IMO, too much to get past. It's obvious she needs a lot of help. Professionally and mentally.

Once I learned to ignore HLW inserting herself into the experiences of every guest she had, I came to like her.  What she has done since Art died hasn't endeared her to me.

Get over it and move on. Quit acting like a spoiled child.

For Dave. I like how you host the show but if you keep making appointments to visit your guests, you'll never get your DMDN pension bennies.

DynamoHum

It would be fun to have her on as a guest host.

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: WinWinS on May 19, 2018, 12:39:47 AM
Nope just hangin with Tone Loc
Gotta go with real old school East coast baby, RUN DMC! 'CAUSE IT'S TRICKY!!!

Lilith

I enjoyed Daves discussion with Dr. Wand.

Quote from: bateman on May 18, 2018, 10:12:57 PM
Ever read Borderland Beat? That site alone has given me nightmares.

Did you watch any of the cartel execution videos on there? I did and I haven't been the same since

bellNwhistle

Quote from: El Chorro on May 18, 2018, 11:00:45 PM
Looks like somebody roughed up Chuck Todd, but good

I knew he looked familiar! 😂

ponyboysunset

Quote from: brig on May 19, 2018, 03:38:28 AM
I enjoyed Daves discussion with Dr. Wand.
Getting ready to listen! Good Morning Brig!
Oh one last comment on Keith taking her back if he ever does, IMO all this drama was for nothing and he looks just as stupid as she does. But again just my opinion.

Friday

If they figured out how to paywall this drama, I'd pay handsomely.

Lilith

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 19, 2018, 03:58:48 AM
Oh one last comment on Keith taking her back if he ever does, IMO all this drama was for nothing and he looks just as stupid as she does. But again just my opinion.

Good Morning  ;D

I was up listening to Senda, so I'm listening to Dave till I fall asleep.  I'm looking forward to the GabCast tonight!

Doomed

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 19, 2018, 03:58:48 AM
Noted. How about weekends? She could do sat and sun just like Art used to. It would keep all her little minions out from underfoot as well.

Friday

Quote from: Doomed on May 19, 2018, 04:20:22 AM
Noted. How about weekends? She could do sat and sun just like Art used to. It would keep all her little minions out from underfoot as well.

Yup, good idea. She can call it Dreamland. ;)

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Doomed on May 19, 2018, 04:20:22 AM
I don’t and won’t support Heater or any network she is ever on. Others can. I have never liked her as a host and as a person she is awful. I might be the only one who feels this way but since I work damn hard for my money I can make sure none of it goes in her pocket.  ;D I pay for things I like, currently 3 podcasts and I kick money to bellgab occasionally because I am here all the time.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 19, 2018, 02:49:48 AM
;D
DS will still get my True Crime money because I love that show. I don’t think Heater would make enough money for Keith for her to be worth the headache. Then again people are beyond dumb and knowing the way all this has gone it could totally happen.

Same!  :-*

Lilith

Well, I think Rick was fun to listen to as well, now on to Brian

Hells Mole

Quote from: Freyja on May 18, 2018, 06:15:53 PM
So yeah, IF what Marsha says is true in that interview, when she moved a friend from her new job into her and Art's house when she had no-where to stay, AND Art was in this person's bed the first night, do we really think it was any different than when HLW moved into Art's compound over 2 years ago?...not that there is anything wrong with that I guess, as long as all parties agree.

My bet is that Art and Heather had a "more intimate" relationship than just mentor and apprentice. After all she was a sex worker. From what Marsha alleged, that would be ripe pickings for Art...maybe that's why he loved her voice....just saying...

On the crying show with Joe a friend of Art's called in and said that Art had told him that he'd said something about Heather's voice that he couldn't repeat on-air.  Art's intentions with Heather were sexual from the beginning so just as Vicki he probably bedded Heather on her first night in the Guest Haus.

Art wasn't mentoring Heather in radio, he was mentoring her in the ways of the sociopath.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Exile on May 19, 2018, 02:14:52 AM
Very new person here. After reading a few hundred pages of comments, I think I am up to speed on most things, except one. Could someone explain just who this Lasha is?

Thanks. :)

I live in rural Marshall County, Illinois. After living in a suburb of Chicago for the last few years. World of difference. There are less people in this county than there were in North Lake.

Why I ever lived there is now a mystery suited for the HLW redacted show.

::)

WTF. Haven’t met anyone from Northlake since the AOL days. Where did you go to school?

Hells Mole

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 18, 2018, 06:28:55 PM
Art was peeping Tom. he used his drone to spy on women while they undressed. that is the real reason for his retirement from MITD.

It is interesting that on Airyn's YouTube there is an uncut, extended version of Art's drone video.  In the complete video we see that Art sends the drone up, waving at it, then sends it to the brothel, hovers over every inch of the brothel then brings it back home and picks it up.  So out of all the things he could have done with the drone, all the places he could have sent it (towards A51?) his motivation, the thing on his mind, the destination he was most inclined to seek out, was the brothel.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Hells Mole on May 19, 2018, 04:53:23 AM
It is interesting that on Airyn's YouTube there is an uncut, extended version of Art's drone video.  In the complete video we see that Art sends the drone up, waving at it, then sends it to the brothel, hovers over every inch of the brothel then brings it back home and picks it up.  So out of all the things he could have done with the drone, all the places he could have sent it (towards A51?) his motivation, the thing on his mind, the destination he was most inclined to seek out, was the brothel.
Makes Marsha more credible. Creepers are gonna creep.

GravitySucks

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 19, 2018, 12:19:16 AM
I'd love to do that.

Guys from Virginia aren’t that interesting.

Cowkiller

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 19, 2018, 04:56:52 AM
Makes Marsha more credible. Creepers are gonna creep.
Probably an inside joke, like "be good woman, don' leave me or you'll end up here.

Hells Mole

Quote from: aldousburbank on May 18, 2018, 10:22:30 PM
I'm in the Pacific Northwest for the weekend. I hope it can wait for a few days.

Are you hanging with Knapp & Davenport at the UFO Festival?