• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Dateline

Along those lines, Bellgab are the critique people and Coast during the week are the suck people.

Quote from: ItsOver on February 16, 2018, 08:00:56 AM
...eat'n rats in our Mom's basement.  Right, Jorch?

Is that Tommy's fatter brother?

ItsOver

Quote from: 21st Century Man on February 16, 2018, 08:37:41 AM

Is that Tommy's fatter brother?
Don't tell him, but he's about ready for Tommy's smoker.

Kidnostad3

What I find particularly annoying is when Jorch interrupts a guest to interject an unimportant data point relating to something that had been under discussion 5+ minutes before.  (It’s obvious that Tommy feeds him these gems of knowledge on a Post-it Note after having Googled it.)  The guests usually respond politely but I recall one saying something like “yeah, I knew that but I’m talking about something else now.”  Of course Jorch went into his spiel about having mentioned it for the benefit of the listening audience at which time the guest said something like “Yeah, Tommy really covers your number doesn’t he”.  Jorch then said in a half miffed, half joking tone “You don’t have to tell all my secrets you know.”

zeebo

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on February 16, 2018, 10:32:58 AM
What I find particularly annoying is when Jorch interrupts a guest to interject an unimportant data point relating to something that had been under discussion 5+ minutes before....

Recently, was he was trying to remember "The dad on Leave it to Beaver, you know, Hugh, um, er, whats-his-name".   Then awhile later, after the guest was onto another topic, he just blurts out "Hugh Beaumont!  That was the guy!" 

ItsOver

Quote from: zeebo on February 16, 2018, 12:09:44 PM
Recently, was he was trying to remember "The dad on Leave it to Beaver, you know, Hugh, um, er, whats-his-name".   Then awhile later, after the guest was onto another topic, he just blurts out "Hugh Beaumont!  That was the guy!"
Elvis and Black JFK need to be welcoming Jorch to their retirement home.

Mish Shedlock discussed the "Bush tax cuts" and George is worried that Bill the AAA hasn't called

albrecht

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on February 16, 2018, 01:32:10 PM
Mish Shedlock discussed the "Bush tax cuts" and George is worried that Bill the AAA hasn't called
Maybe the missing Bill the AAA is good news? Maybe he finally met that "special lady," possibly on atheisticamateurastronomerdate.com, and has better things to do than call in to Norry?

ItsOver

... George is worried that Bill the AAA hasn't called
Yeah, right.  PremRat probably knocked him off their paid regular callers list.  I haven't heard him call Clyde recently, either.

zeebo

Another highlight was a giddy Barry from S. Carolina, who repeatedly ignored Ian's presence so he and George could discuss Cornelius and his political aspirations.

ItsOver

Quote from: zeebo on February 16, 2018, 03:08:11 PM
Another highlight was a giddy Barry from S. Carolina, who repeatedly ignored Ian's presence so he and George could discuss Cornelius and his political aspirations.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ItsOver on February 16, 2018, 03:11:17 PM

His first meeting with Putin:

Putin: We're thinking of going back to communism because we think it would be best if the whole world was communist.

Noory: Yes, that's so true!

::) ;D

Quote from: zeebo on February 16, 2018, 12:09:44 PM

hahahahaha

Quote from: zeebo on February 16, 2018, 03:08:11 PM

LOL, could you hear the steam coming out of Ian's ears?

Uncle Duke

Quote from: albrecht on February 16, 2018, 01:35:16 PM
Maybe the missing Bill the AAA is good news? Maybe he finally met that "special lady," possibly on atheisticamateurastronomerdate.com, and has better things to do than call in to Norry?

Bill generally only calls during shows dealing with space exploration and the space program, so maybe he just hasn't had a guest in the past couple months who's peaked his interest enough to even listen.  Somebody posted Bill's particulars sometime back, I think maybe from his Facebook profile or something similar.  If we know his name, it's easy enough to check to see if he's still with us, at least.  Also, remember he (or someone claiming to be him) posted a couple times here a year or two ago.  Whoever is was, the poster seemed to have Bill's bizarre stream of consciousness style down quite well.  That's difficult to do in writing.

Jojo

George was spotted degrading Valentine's Day with breakup songs, and selling his wares...

Oopsie, should've stuck with water...

albrecht

Quote from: Uncle Duke on February 16, 2018, 10:03:53 PM
Bill generally only calls during shows dealing with space exploration and the space program, so maybe he just hasn't had a guest in the past couple months who's peaked his interest enough to even listen.  Somebody posted Bill's particulars sometime back, I think maybe from his Facebook profile or something similar.  If we know his name, it's easy enough to check to see if he's still with us, at least.  Also, remember he (or someone claiming to be him) posted a couple times here a year or two ago.  Whoever is was, the poster seemed to have Bill's bizarre stream of consciousness style down quite well.  That's difficult to do in writing.
Personally I'm worried about Bill from Madison (and, I think also maybe also aka Will from some area around there) and his Finnish theories. Who will carry the mantle of relating Finno-Ugric culture and language to ancient Egypt, New World discoveries, cultural migration, and etc?  :'(

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jojo on February 16, 2018, 10:19:59 PM
George was spotted degrading Valentine's Day with breakup songs, and selling his wares...

Wares? Like what? George Noory hair dye (For that "shoe polish" look. ;)); or George Noory mustache cream (For the days he doesn't feel like washing it)? :D

Uncle Duke

Quote from: albrecht on February 16, 2018, 10:26:49 PM
Personally I'm worried about Bill from Madison (and, I think also maybe also aka Will from some area around there) and his Finnish theories. Who will carry the mantle of relating Finno-Ugric culture and language to ancient Egypt, New World discoveries, cultural migration, and etc?  :'(

I think I've heard Bill from Madison since I last heard Bill the AAA, but yes it's been a while for either.  Wasn't Finnboy a professor?  And yeah, him calling in under another name was a hoot, even George realized who he was. 

Somebody should send George an email suggesting he open a special "callers I miss on this awesome program" line during an upcoming open lines segment.  I think he might go for it.

Dateline

Speaking and reading of Valentine's Day and Norry, along with reading various post's of Jo Jo's who says that Norry lushes over bikini women and pantie models, it makes me question.  Why is Norry not with one of those women and instead is alone?

I take Norry to be a be a person where in the relationship it would be all about him and the women would have to cater to all of his whims and wants unquestionably.  That is the women would cook, and clean, and Norry would just shrug his wig and underwear in the corner for her or it to pick up.  Everything else, he would be to be immaculate in the home or Norry would pick the women or thing apart.

Norry would not be honest, he would be deceptive, never telling the truth, but it would be alright because he is Norry, and Mama said it was okay.  The women would have to surround herself and bow before  him and his lifestyle, there would be no give and take. 

Norry would not talk to the person, or be a conversationalist. He would be involved with Netflix or on the treadmill.  What about the dog, well the dog would be gone after the women went to the grocery because the dog shed on Norry's suit. 

You would have separate bedrooms because of Norry's work hours.  You would not be allowed to fly with Norry, because the seat is already taken.  These are just some impressions of what all of the women missed on Valentine's Day by not being with Norry. 

It breaks my heart that there may be reality to these thoughts, but praise the Lord, I am a free mouse, and running in the fields.

zeebo

Quote from: albrecht on February 16, 2018, 10:26:49 PM

Ha that dude's classic.  I think in recent years he's had to disguise his voice and/or fib to the screener to get on air.  Haven't heard him in quite awhile though.  Regardless, we must never forget Finno-Ugric contribution to world culture.

Dateline

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 16, 2018, 10:51:15 PM
Wares? Like what? George Noory hair dye (For that "shoe polish" look. ;)); or George Noory mustache cream (For the days he doesn't feel like washing it)? :D

Wares, is that like pots and pans?

zeebo

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on February 16, 2018, 07:53:40 PM
LOL, could you hear the steam coming out of Ian's ears?

He seemed to take it in good humor, but maybe he's gotten used to side-conversations in his classes?   :D

albrecht

Quote from: Uncle Duke on February 16, 2018, 10:54:05 PM
I think I've heard Bill from Madison since I last heard Bill the AAA, but yes it's been a while for either.  Wasn't Finnboy a professor?  And yeah, him calling in under another name was a hoot, even George realized who he was. 

Somebody should send George an email suggesting he open a special "callers I miss on this awesome program" line during an upcoming open lines segment.  I think he might go for it.
Not sure but he had knowledge, though some of his theories are a bit out of mainstream. I enjoy them though and think he should be a guest with a good George. JBW wouldve been better because he more into 'racial' theories, methinks. One night I scribbled down some of Bill's mentions. Took deep digging but found some of the references and old very academic stuff. But also done at a time of lots of politics. Like asking a Serb to find historical documents about Kosovo. Or a Macedonian professor about Ol' Alex. Might be true but contentious with status-quo from history by current powers.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Dateline on February 16, 2018, 11:15:49 PM
Wares, is that like pots and pans?

I'll just take the pot and you can keep the pans, thanks. :D

albrecht

Quote from: zeebo on February 16, 2018, 11:15:06 PM
Ha that dude's classic.  I think in recent years he's had to disguise his voice and/or fib to the screener to get on air.  Haven't heard him in quite awhile though.  Regardless, we must never forget Finno-Ugric contribution to world culture.
Indeed. A few times he mentions communism and his early travel to USSR (pre-Glasnost etc). (Which would lend creedence to Uncle's posit that he was/is a professor.)

Im trying to recall name but there used to be some caller into shows like Savage back when with an encyclopedic knowledge of communism and assc domestic red conspiracy and skullduggery. He had odd accent and manner also. Forgot his name.

Jojo

Quote from: Dateline on February 16, 2018, 11:05:21 PM
Speaking and reading of Valentine's Day and Norry, along with reading various post's of Jo Jo's who says that Norry lushes over bikini women and pantie models, it makes me question.  Why is Norry not with one of those women and instead is alone?

I take Norry to be a be a person where in the relationship it would be all about him and the women would have to cater to all of his whims and wants unquestionably.  That is the women would cook, and clean, and Norry would just shrug his wig and underwear in the corner for her or it to pick up.  Everything else, he would be to be immaculate in the home or Norry would pick the women or thing apart.

Norry would not be honest, he would be deceptive, never telling the truth, but it would be alright because he is Norry, and Mama said it was okay.  The women would have to surround herself and bow before  him and his lifestyle, there would be no give and take. 

Norry would not talk to the person, or be a conversationalist. He would be involved with Netflix or on the treadmill.  What about the dog, well the dog would be gone after the women went to the grocery because the dog shed on Norry's suit. 

You would have separate bedrooms because of Norry's work hours.  You would not be allowed to fly with Norry, because the seat is already taken.  These are just some impressions of what all of the women missed on Valentine's Day by not being with Norry. 

It breaks my heart that there may be reality to these thoughts, but praise the Lord, I am a free mouse, and running in the fields.
I can't find the video.  But not too long ago, a gay man asked George if he is gay.  George responded he is not gay, but said he dates a lot of women.  Guess there's some churn...lol.

PhantasticSanShiSan said George patronized the bunny ranch, as a "demon in the sack", a phrase about George allegedly found in a bunny diary.

I think he said he cooks, but then we know who cleans...

zeebo

JP Warren still having electrical probs in his Puerto Rico condo.  But no worries, wishing machine still checks out fine.