• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Cowkiller

Heather must be a witch. Apparently she's
1-getting ready for her show
2- decomposing
3-pregnant with arts love child which is why he died now so that he can reincarnate in said baby.

Have i missed anything?

El Chorro

Quote from: WinWinS on May 21, 2018, 10:03:21 PM
HELLO EVERYONE!!!

Hi Winnie. Surely you're jumping on with Dave tonight. He can't be talking to a reincarnation ding-a-ling for three hours.

SciFiAuthor

Clearly fake Hitler teeth were planted by operatives from the moon base that the astronauts never saw because they never went there.

dsz

HELLO EVERYONE!!!

Hey. Welcome back to this mess. If there's a few people on here who need a smackdown can you handle that, or are you and Dave pacifists?

El Chorro

English accent good for an additional ten minutes' goodwill

TigerLily

Hi everyone
This isn't my favorite topic but I wouldn't be surprised if Dave makes it interesting

Spookcat

HELLO EVERYONE!!!

Hi! You've kind of came in on a mess. ^^;

I've had buttered scones and tea with the Queen Mother... In a past life

dsz

Quote from: El Chorro on May 21, 2018, 10:06:48 PM
Hi Winnie. Surely you're jumping on with Dave tonight. He can't be talking to a reincarnation ding-a-ling for three hours.

So you aren't a believer? What could convince you?

PaulK

Quote from: dsz on May 21, 2018, 10:03:08 PM
Now's when I listen to another poster and start ignoring someone so they go away. It's a sad day. I'll vaguely miss you.

#StandByForTheLawsuitAgainstYouFromArtBell'sEstate

Pedophile Investigative Team welcomes the challenge. LOL
Nothing better than Free Publicity.
Can you envision WORLD WIDE headlines,

"Famous Paranormal Talk Show Host Investigated on Pedophilia Charges"

yes yes help us withe the Free advertising

El Chorro

Quote from: dsz on May 21, 2018, 10:09:45 PM
So you aren't a believer? What could convince you?

Two hours instead of three hours for a start

It's called a migraine with aura look it up

Belles

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 21, 2018, 09:52:50 PM
Will his kids be named Sussex?

William's children will be Cambridge (maybe Wales if William  becomes Prince of Wales?). Harry's kids will have Sussex as their last name.

PaulK

Quote from: spookcat on May 21, 2018, 10:04:30 PM
Adultery is one thing, accusations of pedophilia are quite another. How did this come up?

in this interview.

This Wednesday 5/16 8PM EST on Reality Brief.
We're joined by long time ex-lover of Art Bell, Marsha Boyd to discuss her time living with him and a side of Art that most people are not privy to.
Who really is the man behind the legend?

HERE:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=5gD8jZh9F8o

WOTR

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 21, 2018, 09:52:50 PM
Will his kids be named Sussex?
I had misread that as Sioux.  Which, of course made me realize that the best name to give your kid if you leave home when they are three is... Sue- not Vincent.  ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pex_ASYQPM

They are all lizards.

Quote from: Belles on May 21, 2018, 10:13:23 PM
William's children will be Cambridge (maybe Wales if William  becomes Prince of Wales?). Harry's kids will have Sussex as their last name.

trostol

Quote from: dsz on May 21, 2018, 10:05:46 PM
We don't know yet if she's lousy, but yeah...

If Keith and Heather could get along for two fucking seconds he could work out a way to send her booked guests over to her and bring on new ones for Dave. Not really possible since she can't do a show or have guests right now.

#That'sThinkingAheadKeith

no..we know she is lousy

El Chorro

dsz

Quote from: spookcat on May 21, 2018, 10:04:30 PM
Adultery is one thing, accusations of pedophilia are quite another. How did this come up?

GravitySucks

Quote from: Belles on May 21, 2018, 10:13:23 PM

Did you learn this in East Texas Charm and Grooming School ?

dsz

Quote from: El Chorro on May 21, 2018, 10:14:44 PM
Winnie, meet PaulK...

She's way too smart to fall for that.

WinWinS

Quote from: dsz on May 21, 2018, 10:07:55 PM
Hey. Welcome back to this mess. If there's a few people on here who need a smackdown can you handle that, or are you and Dave pacifists?

We aren't pacifists....we just choose to not engage for obvious reasons. Plus the best way to get under a trolls skin.......ignore  ;D

Bluejay

Quote from: Cowkiller on May 21, 2018, 10:06:17 PM
Heather must be a witch. Apparently she's
1-getting ready for her show
2- decomposing
3-pregnant with arts love child which is why he died now so that he can reincarnate in said baby.

Have i missed anything?

Oh tish tosh and pish posh
Much ado about nothing.

Mr Apnea

Quote from: Tricky-D on May 21, 2018, 09:40:55 PM
Her sex for drugs stories?

Those were the ones I heard before.  But this in Wiki was wacked: McCormick wrote that her grandmother died from syphilis in a mental institution, infected by her husband, who caught it in Europe during World War I (and who committed suicide a week after his wife's death). McCormick's mother contracted syphilis in utero, and McCormick dealt with a lifelong but unfounded fear that she would also get the disease, and stated that her favorite scenes in The Brady Bunch were those that called for her to cry, since this allowed her to release feelings that she drew upon from those fears.