• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Tricky-D

Quote from: Mr Apnea on May 21, 2018, 08:51:36 PM
Her bio is wacked.  Assuming Wikipedia is correct....
Her sex for drugs stories?

Belles

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on May 21, 2018, 05:38:52 PM
Teddy Roosevelt had I believe 2 son's fight in WWI. One Kermit was a fighter pilot and was killed. Hell, TR was a vet and Medal of Honor winner as a Rough Rider, Spanish and American war. He wanted to re-enlist and fight in WWI, but was denied by Wilson. Geo. W Bush was a fighter pilot of F-106 and served as an interceptor pilot in the Cold War yrs in the Texas Air National Guard. Daddy Bush was the youngest Naval Aviator in WW2. Shot down twice as a dive bomber pilot. Some of these entire units were 100% or close to it in that war...very dangerous job. Vice President Pence has a son I believe in combat as a Marine right now.
There has been a long tradion of Presidents and family fighting in the US Armed Forces. From George Washington who was a officer in the Virginia Militia/British Army and fought against the French in the French and Indian war. Of course the 2 Kennedy's Joe jr. USAAC died testing the "bunker buster" bomb as a Pilot in WW2 as well as JFK PT boat co in the Pacific, also almost killed and sustained life long back injury. Daddy Joe sr was Amb to the UK and very rich and powerful. So he could have protected either or both. Joe jr was the son he was grooming and hoped would be President. Andrew Jasckson, war of 1812. Lincoln also was active in fights against the Indians as a Militia member, Truman was an Artillery Capt in combat ww1. FDR had polio and needed heavy braces and wheel chair so he was out. Lincoln had I think two sons in the Civil war, one lived one died. TR's brother or youngest son was a Brig. Gen and fought in the US Army. He was a very sick man but made Ike give him permission to fight and landed in D-Day to liberate Europe. He was attached to Patton's Army and died from the strain of his weak heart. Of course we know about Ike, he fought as MacArthur's chief of staff and co allied forces in WW2. The USA has a very long and storied History of future President's in the Military, Nixon, Reagan, Ford & Carter just in modern times. Tyler, Mexican/American war and many others in post and even pre antebellum times. Even CSA president Jefferson Davis, (US Civil War) was a soldier and West Point Grad. As have many of their children and family. Could they have ducked it sure, did they, no! Many fought and died on forigen soil...not to conquer but liberate. Some Presidents didn't have Sons or they were either to old or too young or no wars. I believe Ike's son was in the Navy and was married to Nixon's daughter. I'm doing this from memory so I am leaving some out.

As for William and Harry they were in combat. William as a rescue chopper pilot. Harry I believe flew Apache attack helios and served over 10 yrs. Many British royals have fought in combat for as long as the empire was around. A decision was made that in Afghanistan Harry was too exposed and recalled. Imagine if he was shot down and captured? But those two are not pussy's at all.

Trivia??
What is the last name on their uniforms and dog tags etc as they do not have real last names as royals?...............…..........Windsor!

I'm sure someone has already answered your trivia question. Their last names in the military and school were Wales.

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 21, 2018, 08:00:56 PM
Small world???  NO COINCIDENCES:

Art worked at KUDE out of Oceanside (a couple of miles north of me...)
https://www.radiodiscussions.com/showthread.php?496572-If-I-was-your-newsman-see-your-doctor

Karen Jackson...  WENT TO HIGH SCHOOL AT OCEANSIDE HIGH. 

She claims she didn't meet Art until Ramona's funeral in Pahrump.

(Additionally:  Bill Balance was a perv.  Balance was on KFMB in San Diego and my sister got into a phone (possibly more) relationship with her.  He used the term "dear" when talking to his women minions.  Big radio voice, not unlike Art's as I remember (just a kid then).

Possible Art Bell influence??? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yvP4FYcEaA

Thanks for the info!  I agree that Balance looks a lot like Art and definitely sounds a lot like Art.  Maybe he was an influence.  Good find on the Balance recording.

Bluejay

Quote from: Morgus on May 21, 2018, 08:13:47 PM
Any odds on HW getting on the air live a week from tonight, on Memorial Day?

Cowkiller

Wow, where'd everyone go?  Some ones done a good job driving everyone away.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: PaulK on May 21, 2018, 09:20:39 PM
If you are referring to the story of Heather not driving Airyn to the funeral we don't know if Airyn was upset by it
or if Airyn understood Heather's reason for not driving for not going to the funeral.
So maybe that was not really a fight.

I'm having hard time believing that Airyn is not friendly with Heather, I'm basing that on the fact that Heather talked about it,
of course it's possible Heather was making stuff up to look good, but could be very true that they are very good friends.
Of course now Heather might be sucking Airyn's ass hoping to get some $$$ from her, and of course diesel Ass Lasha is too.
I wouldn't be surprised if lard Lasha wasn't there already with Heather and working their magic on Airyn, helping Airyn grief
and planing on building Art's Legacy togheter.

Word is; Bateman and Falkie were both in negotiations with Airyn's attorneys for a tell-all exclusive interview.

Unfortunately neither Bateman or Falkie could raise enough investor cash for the high six figure fee. Airyn's attorneys are now exploring a Pay For View interview on HBO with rumored  legendary William J. "Bill" Birnes as the interviewer.

PaulK

Quote from: Cowkiller on May 21, 2018, 09:44:18 PM

Quote from: chefist on May 21, 2018, 06:45:21 PM
Discord for Vara if anyone is interested...

https://discord.gg/uBxEDAG

PaulK

she is in a state of advanced decomposition, highly impossible

Quote from: Bluejay on May 21, 2018, 09:38:01 PM

GravitySucks

Quote from: Belles on May 21, 2018, 09:41:24 PM
I'm sure someone has already answered your trivia question. Their last names in the military and school were Wales.

Will his kids be named Sussex?

Brrumarr LNM radio nedwork humrraarr Mital Barer good night evarbardy

dsz

Quote from: Cowkiller on May 21, 2018, 09:44:18 PM

Yep, PaulK and KA from Japan. Play nice then assault Art's legacy. People can turn just like gremlins.

Look... It's Gremlin Bart Ell...

GravitySucks

Quote from: dsz on May 21, 2018, 09:53:22 PM
Yep, PaulK and KA theOne and theOther from Japan. Play nice then assault Art's legacy. People can turn just like gremlins.

FIFY

dsz

Quote from: Hells Mole on May 21, 2018, 09:19:26 PM
Did she provide you any proof of the secrets or was it her word only?

Then answer should be obvious.

#15MinutesOfFame
#30DaysLate

El Chorro

Not excited about the guest on Dave tonight  :-\ Her photo is annoying.

Hoping to feel otherwise. George has a health show.

Toomeric flavoured beets. Now with more corrodeal silver.
Quote from: El Chorro on May 21, 2018, 09:56:29 PM
Not excited about the guest on Dave tonight :/ Hoping to feel otherwise. George has a health show.

trostol

not Dave's fault..has to get through the lousy HW left over guests first

PaulK

Quote from: dsz on May 21, 2018, 09:53:22 PM
Yep, PaulK and KA from Japan. Play nice then assault Art's legacy. People can turn just like gremlins.

There are very good chances that Art's legacy might be that he was just plain pedophile.
Team of people working as we type gathering informations, DNA samples, pictures, videos and so on.
Stand by for new news

Thank you District Attorney Hamilton Burger. Prove it.

dsz

It's time for the anti-DRAMA, with disco Dave.

El Chorro

Looks like somebody else's hands. Maybe hers from another life  ::)

That expression screams, "yes, I know it's bullshit."

El Chorro

Shame it's taking favors by hobbyists to get these shows in gear. Guess that's how it is.

dsz

Quote from: PaulK on May 21, 2018, 09:59:12 PM
There are very good chances that Art's legacy might be that he was just plain pedophile.
Team of people working as we type gathering informations, DNA samples, pictures, videos and so on.
Stand by for new news

Now's when I listen to another poster and start ignoring someone so they go away. It's a sad day. I'll vaguely miss you.

#StandByForTheLawsuitAgainstYouFromArtBell'sEstate

chefist

Why not at least take Skype calls? That's not difficult to do.

Spookcat

Adultery is one thing, accusations of pedophilia are quite another. How did this come up?

Obvious fake news, plus everyone knows Hitler is in Hollow Earth.

dsz

Quote from: trostol on May 21, 2018, 09:58:30 PM
not Dave's fault..has to get through the lousy HW left over guests first

We don't know yet if she's lousy, but yeah...

If Keith and Heather could get along for two fucking seconds he could work out a way to send her booked guests over to her and bring on new ones for Dave. Not really possible since she can't do a show or have guests right now.

#That'sThinkingAheadKeith