• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

chefist

Quote from: WOTR on May 21, 2018, 08:44:02 PM
At the risk of being attacked for offering my opinion, I would say no...  You can safely carry on from here safe in the knowledge that the only thing you have missed is more complaining about who Art was (or, at least, now "we" now speculate that he was.)

I'd agree with that...just wild speculations into the realm of the macabre, but some may appreciate that.

Tricky-D

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 21, 2018, 08:25:59 PM

Look at that predatory stare ol’ Artie has for 16 year old Marsha Brady.

Can’t say I blame him, she was hot.

and before you guys start that pedo shit I wasn’t even born yet...

Catsmile

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 21, 2018, 07:41:20 PM
Were you listening at the window or hiding in the closet?

# WhatIsVoicesInHisHead,Alex?

Spookcat

Quote from: HumanBeing on May 21, 2018, 06:12:21 PM
Art had to die shortly after the conception so he could reincarnate into their lovechild
;D

Is that what she meant by her whole "we are now one entity" BS?

Quote from: chefist on May 21, 2018, 08:46:39 PM
I'd agree with that...just wild speculations into the realm of the macabre, but some may appreciate that.

Didn’t live through it but according to the history channel everyone was a swinger in the 70s.

Mr Apnea

Quote from: Tricky-D on May 21, 2018, 08:48:02 PM
Look at that predatory stare ol’ Artie has for 16 year old Marsha Brady.

Can’t say I blame him, she was hot.

and before you guys start that pedo shit I wasn’t even born yet...

Her bio is wacked.  Assuming Wikipedia is correct....

chefist

Quote from: nooryisawesome on May 21, 2018, 08:49:50 PM
Didn’t live through it but according to the history channel everyone was a swinger in the 70s.

Ha...funny how many people can be swayed and influenced by media. A story of the fringe suddenly becomes the norm, simply because it is in a newspaper or on TV. That dynamic is changing with the internet, but it remains a powerful control technique.

dsz

Quote from: Morgus on May 21, 2018, 08:13:47 PM
Any odds on HW getting on the air live a week from tonight, on Memorial Day?

She will get all the travelers traveling on the road listening on all her terrestrial affiliates.

Mr Apnea

Before HIV/AIDS things were getting pretty crazy.  Amazing how HIV slowed things down for about 20 years.

AstroBuzz

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 21, 2018, 08:25:59 PM

Like he said of HLW, Art's thinking,  "Marsha gets it."

WOTR

Quote from: Kolchak on May 21, 2018, 08:45:18 PM
:'(
You won't be attacked, PG. I skimmed the last 20 pages and gained nothing meaningful. Press on.

Quote from: PaulK on May 21, 2018, 04:28:19 AM
Why would you manipulate others like that?
Don't you think that adults here can decide for themselves what to read? and what to skip, to scroll by.
Why would you want to deprive others from reading something that for you maybe was not pleasant and beneficial
but for others might be very beneficial and helpful.

Right now you are acting like one of those evil controlling mothers who is hiding letters that her son or daughter is waiting to receive from
the love of their life, and as seen in movies or in real life there is miscommunication between them.
They think that the other person dumped them and they marry somebody else they don't really love, just to find out 20-30 years later that their evil mother
kept them a'part.

Don't be that person.
Don't try to control people in such manipulative way.
Let people decide for themselves.

Sean92008

Christ...  I put on Vara.

Mispronunciation central.  It was the word "occult" ock ult and something Vara said that I can't remember. Stream stopped.  I feel dirty, she looked so good driving by her corner.

dsz

Quote from: PaulK on May 21, 2018, 07:52:41 PM
she is decomposing as we type

The fact you won't address the jealousy you have over Art's love for Heather reinforces this theory.

Catsmile

Quote from: Kolchak on May 21, 2018, 08:45:18 PM
:'(
You won't be attacked, PG. I skimmed the last 20 pages and gained nothing meaningful. Press on.

You could just as easily say that about the last 3000+ pages as well...

# Really

PaulK

Quote from: donpiff on May 21, 2018, 08:41:03 PM
Well thanks we just enjoy what we do and don't have any outside pressure to do it a certain way.

That's some pretty good supposin' there, I wish I could tell you more but I really just have to keep my mouth shut for now. I will say that I have absolutely no reason to disbelieve her stories both public and private.
I talked to her over skype twice before the interview. Once for 3 hours and another for 4. What I can say is that there is definitely more to the story that she is not comfortable with discussing publicly yet. I don't know if that will change or not but I am sure if it does she will be back on to talk about it or even on a different show.  Glad you enjoyed it.

Wow! wow wow !
You saying.."for now", is there a possible chance that you will be allowed to talk about it in the future.
You know this could be HUUGE if true.

I don't know how many posts you read in this particular thread but many of us think that Art was doing young underaged boys.
It's upsetting to many to think so but those are realities of life.

Rix Gins

Quote from: Dyna-X on May 21, 2018, 08:36:17 PM
The photo was circa 1994, give or take a year - and most of his signings were at the peak of popularity in the late 90s. So about a 20-25 year difference between this and the letter no matter how you figure it. The 'r' is a little more stylized in the 90s sample, a stylized compromise between his 1978 sample and copybook. Our writing does vary with age by the decade in that we stray from how we were taught often with simplicity and ultimately and usually organic degeneration from loss of coordination, arthritis, medications, bad close-up eyesight, etc. It seems Art by the time he was 70, had threw in the towel on writing versus just printing, probably just using cursive to sign his name.

My suggestion the other day on arthritis was based on he was using coarse motor movements to compensate for the loss of fine motor control in the hands, even when printing.

Hi Dyna.  I've got two of Art's books that were supposedly signed by him.  Both signatures are similar in that Art and Bell are joined together, no space between like the photo signature.  Also the first l in Bell is smaller than the one to the right.  The t in Art and the e in Bell are spot on with the one shown in the photo.  Bear in mind, they probably gave Art like a hundred books to sign and if he was doing them rapid fire the letters would probably look somewhat bunched together.   

Catsmile

# WhenWasSwinging&OrgiesEverOutOfStyle?
# ReadUrBiblesKids.

dsz

Quote from: Mr Apnea on May 21, 2018, 08:51:36 PM
Her bio is wacked.  Assuming Wikipedia is correct....

Wikipedia is not correct on much and this from the great one: Clyde Lewis (who recently was able to get his Wikipedia page redacted)...

"Oh this is so good -- the organized exposure of Wikipedia as a Psy-op is trending and I believe I had a hand in this!"

https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2018/05/the-philip-cross-affair/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Catsmile

Quote from: chefist on May 21, 2018, 08:52:59 PM
Ha...funny how many people can be swayed and influenced by media. A story of the fringe suddenly becomes the norm, simply because it is in a newspaper or on TV. That dynamic is changing with the internet, but it remains a powerful control technique.

# PeopleHavingAllKindsOfSex.
# 7.6 Billion People And Climbing Like a Rocket Disagree.
# DangEvilMediaz

dsz

Well thanks we just enjoy what we do and don't have any outside pressure to do it a certain way.

That's some pretty good supposin' there, I wish I could tell you more but I really just have to keep my mouth shut for now. I will say that I have absolutely no reason to disbelieve her stories both public and private.
I talked to her over skype twice before the interview. Once for 3 hours and another for 4. What I can say is that there is definitely more to the story that she is not comfortable with discussing publicly yet. I don't know if that will change or not but I am sure if it does she will be back on to talk about it or even on a different show.  Glad you enjoyed it.

And of course there is no chance she is spinning an elaborate yarn for whatever motive she has. One or two people's word against a dead man is not substantive. That much "proof" hasn't even been good enough in the MeToo movement, and they have a very low threshold. Enjoy the 15 minutes and I look forward to her getting sued by Art's estate, and rightfully so.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: DaveSchrader on May 21, 2018, 06:20:39 PM
REGARDING PHONE LINES

I'm having some compatibility issues but hope to resolve them by showtime tonight or tomorrow. We're working on it.

We WILL have them soon. Sorry for the delay, but either way, I WILL be live and presenting new episodes and not deterred from broadcasting by technical issues regarding phones.

DS

WWIII update:
"Take no prisoners this is war" Generalissimo Keith Rowland recently Twittered out from his bunker to the Scorpion Army.

Update, Dueling MITD Podcasts:
Heather staged a successful counter attacked.
All phones lined are down on both sides.
A negotiated settlement has stalled until communications lines are restored.

Next week, will Heather be a guest on Dave's MITD or Dave on Heather's MITD?

Recent developments on another front:
MV and MV2 have joined forces and are planning a rescue flight to a remote island near Okinawa to investigate and hopefully interview a lost tribe that Art fathered. A GoFundMe site has been set up to collect donations for their expenses and bribe the near starvation natives with cases of a recently uncovered stash of Pizza Punch.

#ArtsLegacy:
Karen and Marsha along with Heather are exploring the possibilities of a Partnership or LLC to develop a Dollywood type Art Bell Legacy theme park in Phyrump Nevada.

Dyna-X

Quote from: Rix Gins on May 21, 2018, 09:03:44 PM
Hi Dyna.  I've got two of Art's books that were supposedly signed by him.  Both signatures are similar in that Art and Bell are joined together, no space between like the photo signature.  Also the first l in Bell is smaller than the one to the right.  The t in Art and the e in Bell are spot on with the one shown in the photo.  Bear in mind, they probably gave Art like a hundred books to sign and if he was doing them rapid fire the letters would probably look somewhat bunched together.
Makes sense. That is one thing that happens when someone becomes famous is they oven modify their signature to a stylized form that can be hurriedly signed a dozen times in a minute. The joining was his short-cut, but the 't' remained consistent as his mark. Good to know. Thanks.

SnapT

Quote from: WhiteCrow on May 21, 2018, 09:16:14 PM
#ArtsLegacy:
Karen and Marsha along with Heather are exploring the possibilities of a Partnership or LLC to develop a Dollywood type Art Bell Legacy theme park in Phyrump Nevada.

They should actually do that.  You could have sex with hookers wearing bigfoot and alien costumes in Mel's Hole.

Hells Mole

Did she provide you any proof of the secrets or was it her word only?

PaulK

Quote from: Kolchak on May 21, 2018, 08:43:02 PM
Heather barely talks at all and Airyn is radio silent, so we'll never know. There was speculation about Airyn and Heather fighting a while back after the death, but we've only heard from Heather.

If you are referring to the story of Heather not driving Airyn to the funeral we don't know if Airyn was upset by it
or if Airyn understood Heather's reason for not driving for not going to the funeral.
So maybe that was not really a fight.

I'm having hard time believing that Airyn is not friendly with Heather, I'm basing that on the fact that Heather talked about it,
of course it's possible Heather was making stuff up to look good, but could be very true that they are very good friends.
Of course now Heather might be sucking Airyn's ass hoping to get some $$$ from her, and of course diesel Ass Lasha is too.
I wouldn't be surprised if lard Lasha wasn't there already with Heather and working their magic on Airyn, helping Airyn grief
and planing on building Art's Legacy togheter.

PaulK

#ArtsLegacy:

LOL,
yes yes, let them build and make it into a tourist attraction, and if/when Art Bell's pedo accusations get proven it will be really great World Wide News Story.
it will be HUUUGE for sure

Slowely more and more pieces folding into a place that Art was doing young boys and very likely young underaged girls.
He liked them fresh young and tight.

Bluejay

Quote from: HumanBeing on May 21, 2018, 07:58:50 PM
Who is using her facebook account then?

Currently there is a green dot below her name, from my understanding, indicates she is online currently.
That green dot is not always there.

Just reloaded her page and now she's offline.

Maybe Doug Henning made her disappear...