• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Rendlesham/Bentwaters: More important than Roswell?

Started by Bradsmith313, August 26, 2015, 06:19:14 PM

Bradsmith313

On the 25 August 2015 broadcast of Midnight in the Desert, guest Peter Robbins -- before drama and a meltdown ensued -- stated that the Rendlesham/Bentwaters UFO incident might be more important than the alleged Roswell Incident.

I wish that Robbins would have expanded upon this rather than focusing on a row between ufologists.

That said, he does have a valid point.

It's been 68 years after the Roswell Incident . . . and, we still don't really know what happened. In my opinion, there was only one, solid reliable eyewitness and that was Jesse Marcel, Jr. He's no longer with us, sadly. Other eyewitness accounts? I wouldn't rely upon them. Physical evidence? Other than a centimeter-long "artifact" discovered by a local teacher Frank Kimbler in 2012 and findings debated, there's nothing.

Roswell has been something of a love/hate relationship with me. Once, I firmly believed that an alien craft landed there. Now, a part of me still leans toward something extraterrestrial -- although I still favor that the US military was experimenting with a reverse-engineered Nazi aerospace craft.

Rendlesham/Bentwaters. We have eyewitnesses. We have memos, audio tapes, field notebooks, photographs, radar data . . . .

In other words, the Rendlesham Incident has more potential for having far-reaching impact. I only wish Robbins would have focued on that.

That said, how do the rest of you feel about it?

Juan

Quote from: Bradsmith313 on August 26, 2015, 06:19:14 PM
It's been 68 years after the Roswell Incident . . . and, we still don't really know what happened. In my opinion, there was only one, solid reliable eyewitness and that was Jesse Marcel, Jr. He's no longer with us, sadly. Other eyewitness accounts? I wouldn't rely upon them. Physical evidence? Other than a centimeter-long "artifact" discovered by a local teacher Frank Kimbler in 2012 and findings debated, there's nothing.

Al Gore was born March 31, 1948 - exactly 9-months after the Roswell crash.  That has to be something.

Bradsmith313

Quote from: Juan on August 26, 2015, 06:45:42 PM
Al Gore was born March 31, 1948 - exactly 9-months after the Roswell crash.  That has to be something.
The Internet. We have that. Velcro? WD-40?
Sigh . . . .

chefist

Quote from: Bradsmith313 on August 26, 2015, 06:47:39 PM
The Internet. We have that. Velcro? WD-40?
Sigh . . . .

Side note...does anyone know the secret ingredient in WD-40?  :D

Gumby, Dammit

Quote from: Bradsmith313 on August 26, 2015, 06:19:14 PM
It's been 68 years after the Roswell Incident . . . and, we still don't really know what happened. In my opinion, there was only one, solid reliable eyewitness and that was Jesse Marcel, Jr. He's no longer with us, sadly. Other eyewitness accounts? I wouldn't rely upon them. Physical evidence? Other than a centimeter-long "artifact" discovered by a local teacher Frank Kimbler in 2012 and findings debated, there's nothing...

That said, how do the rest of you feel about it?
Nobody KNOWS anything about any of this crap. It's all crap. Craptastic crap.
The slimy, grasping claws of intel mindfuck are all over all of it, if you KNOW how to look carefully at it.

Is it not more important to consider why they've been PLANTING this hogwash in the public psyche for so long?
Not a SHRED of real evidence. Only ever questionable "sources" and "eye-witnesses" who have undergone "hypnosis" by...you guessed it, more questionable sources.

The only way to get real is to believe everything...all of it...all at once...then go have a fucking beer or three.

Meanwhile...a DOG exploded on a busy downtown street corner today. No one was injured in the blast, but fifty people were overcome by fur.

Gumby, Dammit

Quote from: Bradsmith313 on August 26, 2015, 07:49:48 PM
And, your research has told you all this?
I don't answer stupid-ass rhetorical questions.

Bradsmith313

Quote from: Gumby, Dammit on August 26, 2015, 08:01:06 PM
I don't answer stupid-ass rhetorical questions.
Fair enough. If you want to keep trolling, it's free system . . .

Bradsmith313

Quote from: Uncle Duke on August 26, 2015, 06:53:25 PM
Water
Duke, I read what you wrote in Art's thread. Well said. When did you first hear about Rendlesham? What interests you the most?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: thenugget31 on April 19, 2016, 03:20:53 PM
More details on the Rendlesham Forest incident;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSMH-aAXL2U

That Scott fella sure has his finger on the pulse..no doubt it's all research and work... yep.

thenugget31

What do you mean?  The main person speaking about Rendlesham Forest is Gary Heseltine from UFO magazine who does know a thing or two about the incident. The first 2 speakers are Scott and Anthony who are just introducing the topic before Gary Heseltine comes on to discuss Rendlesham in the 2nd half of the podcast.

analog kid

Jim Penniston and Charles Halt are full of it and the "binary codes" are ridiculous.