• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Hillary Clinton

Started by albrecht, June 21, 2014, 10:05:45 AM

starrmtn001

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 11, 2016, 09:38:37 PM
You know you're on the internet right now? I'm sure you can find vids of his standup. I think he was in a sitcom for awhile but I'm not sure which one but why would you wanna watch one of those "insert laughter here" shows, anyway?  :D
He was also in West Wing and Justified.

Value Of Pi

Quote from: Paper*Boy on September 11, 2016, 09:08:01 PM
Fair enough. 

How do we judge whether she ''has a debilitating health condition which prevents her serving as POTUS'' if she won't be honest about what's going on? (from today's footage she sure doesn't look capable of operating in a crisis).

And if she can't be honest about that (or apparently about anything else), why should she be elected to a position of enormous power?

I'm sure there's some vague legal language somewhere covering the issue of a president's health and ability to serve, but realistically it's a problem for the public to know for sure what the story is.

Was Reagan in the early stages of Alzheimer's during his second term? Probably. Did the public have any mechanism for knowing this? Not really if the family wanted to conceal it. And whose call would it be about what to do even if we were told?

Absent some very clear-cut and obvious health issue, the whole area is pretty much fodder for tabloids. I don't think we're there with Hillary based on what's been reported. The good thing is, nobody is more scrutinized than someone who's running for president. And it's getting harder and harder to keep secrets as big as a serious illness with a potential president.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Paper*Boy on September 11, 2016, 09:43:05 PM
Who names a kid 'Patton'?

Maybe a fan of General Patton. Now that guy was a badass! Crazy..but a badass nonetheless.

mikuthing01

Quote from: rekcuf on September 11, 2016, 09:47:49 PM
https://twitter.com/AP/status/775178645069496320

I been uploading that video allover youtube and facebook after i seen Alex Jones was getting it removed. They are really trying to hide this and i don't plan on letting them.

Quote from: Value Of Pi on September 11, 2016, 09:45:08 PM
... I don't think we're there with Hillary based on what's been reported...

Isn't that the problem? 

Big Media is all in for Hilary Clinton - they aren't going to report a thing that's negative in any way, unless it's part of a plan to made something seem less important or bad than it actually is, or to hide something worse.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: mikuthing01 on September 11, 2016, 09:51:10 PM
I been uploading that video allover youtube and facebook after i seen Alex Jones was getting it removed. They are really trying to hide this and i don't plan on letting them.

They'll never catch you on that bike. Those wheels are Uuuugggee!  ;D

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 11, 2016, 09:44:23 PM
Good artists borrow but great artists steal. - Pablo Picasso  ;)

Seriously though, I like Rogan too but find his stance regarding this puzzling.

I get that a lot of comedians are so called friends, but Schumer was caught red handed. I'd figure one would stay silent instead of defending someone caught dead to rights. Meh, I'm just a simple racist misogynists.

Quote from: mikuthing01 on September 11, 2016, 09:51:10 PM

Soros did it!

In summary, today we learned that Trump can win every debate by having the thermostat set to 90 degrees.

Quote from: rekcuf on September 11, 2016, 09:47:49 PM
https://twitter.com/AP/status/775178645069496320

That they aren't embarrassed to put bullshit like this out demonstrates how easily led so much of the electorate is

mikuthing01

Hillary is trying to kill Martin Shkreli he live streaming hes hearing noises outside his window

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8RvrxcARG8

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 11, 2016, 04:52:27 AM
I think you're really misreading the situation and here's why. I've never voted Republican before and mostly voted Democratic but it's gone off the rails now and I just can't relate to today's liberals who seem like they would be more at home in the viciousness of Maoist China (Where the revolution had to keep revolving until only the true believers were left and you never knew when they might be coming for you next.  ;)) than America. It's the corruption, the indifference and the fact that the supporters of this seem to think that all you have to do is lie to people like they're 5 years old and all is good that's pushed me into voting for Trump. It's a gamble, I know but I've lost all confidence in your game now and I have to think there are a lot more like me out there.

I've never voted Republican either, and share a lot of those sentiments.  I'm not so much MAGA as NeverHillary, even though I like how riled up he has the neocons.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCE3an5WalY

norland2424

Quote from: mikuthing01 on September 11, 2016, 09:57:53 PM
Hillary is trying to kill Martin Shkreli he live streaming hes hearing noises outside his window

Who?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: rekcuf on September 11, 2016, 09:53:33 PM
I get that a lot of comedians are so called friends, but Schumer was caught red handed. I'd figure one would stay silent instead of defending someone caught dead to rights. Meh, I'm just a simple racist misogynists.

I agree. It's a double standard. Men aren't allowed to be hacks but it's alright for women. It's actually condescending to women because it's basically saying, "We don't expect women to be operating on the same level as men." Sad, cryptomisogynistic times.  :'(

mikuthing01

Quote from: norland2424 on September 11, 2016, 09:58:47 PM
Who?

Martin Shkreli the pharmaceutical CEO guy who raised prices on some AIDS drug and caused a lot of liberal butthurt. He was on periscope this afternoon live streaming and ran 2 miles too Chelsea Clinton's house to find Hillary's corpse.

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/295348-pharma-bro-shkreli-shows-up-at-chelsea-clintons-apartment

norland2424

Quote from: mikuthing01 on September 11, 2016, 10:02:40 PM
Martin Shkreli the pharmaceutical CEO guy who raised prices on some AIDS drug and caused a lot of liberal butthurt. He was on periscope this afternoon live streaming and ran 2 miles too Chelsea Clinton's house to find Hillary's corpse.

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/295348-pharma-bro-shkreli-shows-up-at-chelsea-clintons-apartment

oh that faggot

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 11, 2016, 04:52:27 AM
... I've never voted Republican before and mostly voted Democratic but it's gone off the rails now and I just can't relate to today's liberals who seem like they would be more at home in the viciousness of Maoist China (Where the revolution had to keep revolving until only the true believers were left and you never knew when they might be coming for you next.  ;)) than America. It's the corruption, the indifference and the fact that the supporters of this seem to think that all you have to do is lie to people like they're 5 years old...

Not only does it seem that way, it is that way. 

The Left-wing Fascist 'Progressives' have stolen your party.  There are no Liberals left in DC or in Democrat Party decision making positions.

During the Gingrich/Clinton years, the moderate to liberal Democrats in competitive House and Senate districts and states were replaced by Rs, only the hard core Leftists in big city safe seats and those in other strongly Democrat districts and states remained - having gained the upper hand within the Party, the 'Progressives' slowly weeded out and replaced the remaining non-'Progressives'. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: mikuthing01 on September 11, 2016, 09:57:53 PM

I was watching a few minutes of this. A few questions:

1. Who is Martin Shkrell?
2. Why does Hillary want to kill him?
3. Is he on meth right now?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: mikuthing01 on September 11, 2016, 10:02:40 PM

Christ! He should be scared. The whole country would like to take a swing at this guy.  Fucking douche bag! ::)

Value Of Pi

Quote from: Paper*Boy on September 11, 2016, 09:52:32 PM
Isn't that the problem? 

Big Media is all in for Hilary Clinton - they aren't going to report a thing that's negative in any way, unless it's part of a plan to made something seem less important or bad than it actually is, or to hide something worse.

Well, if it makes you feel any better, the days of a candidate asking the press not to report on a health condition or scandal that could hurt their chances of being elected are over. JFK got that kind of cooperation but Clinton wouldn't. I'm not sure that this is altogether a good thing, btw.

mikuthing01

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 11, 2016, 10:07:21 PM
I was watching a few minutes of this. A few questions:

1. Who is Martin Shkrell?   
2. Why does Hillary want to kill him?
3. Is he on meth right now?

1. Some rich pharmaceutical guy who causes a lot of butthurt

2. He chased her to Chelsea Clinton's house this after noon after her stroke to find her corpse on livestream then yelled shit at her from the street

3. No.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Shkreli

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 11, 2016, 10:10:38 PM
Nice! Did kdubb do that?

No, Brit Hume tweeted it out and I thought it was amusing.

Quote from: Value Of Pi on September 11, 2016, 10:10:03 PM
Well, if it makes you feel any better, the days of a candidate asking the press not to report on a health condition or scandal that could hurt their chances of being elected are over. JFK got that kind of cooperation but Clinton wouldn't...

But... she is getting it.  Look who's putting out the Allergy/pneumonia bullcrap, and all hands on deck information suppression.  You know good and well how this would be covered if it were Trump. 

Look how all the rest of her scandals are covered.  You can't tell they are all in for her, and doing their best to downplay all of it as well as they possibly can?

She doesn't even have to ask, by the way - although the Clinton thugs are no doubt laying down the law anyway..

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: rekcuf on September 11, 2016, 10:24:09 PM
LOL! Right in his fucking feelz.

Harsh! It still made me laugh though.  ;D